FoxxesCove (Relic)
Ramblings of a Marauder - Printable Version

+- FoxxesCove (Relic) (http://foxxescove.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: The Notebook (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Blogs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Ramblings of a Marauder (/showthread.php?tid=14)

Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 06-05-2007 01:19 AM

Well, I suppose I should start one of these things. So, what's happened so far...

This is the last shop week before summer break, so we have to make he best of it. I have a couple of banners to make, one to upload, one as a gift, and then I have to find out how to upload member tags. Nothing too too hard, but  it's a little confusing since I haven't been an admin in a while, and when I was I didn't really do much of anything. o-o

But have faith in me! I think I can do it, just wait. Daisuke Niwa will come through for me, he's a good friend of mine and a fellow admin(on another site) so he should be able to concoct a few solutions.

I have lunch in a few minutes, so I'll ask him about it.

After lunch I have to work on a project for HTML, the banners, and hopefully get a few minutes studying for my final.

Well, that's it for now.
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-05-2007 02:07 AM

^_^ Ya ask him and make those banners and upload those tags, WOMEN!

j/k just get done what you can and tomorrow I will see if I can finish the rest!

Those tags are awesome!

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-05-2007 02:28 AM

1. It's woman, not women. I'm only one person.

2. I've got most of the stuff done already, I just need to make the banner for the sight and upload it.

3. Thanks very much =D

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-05-2007 02:30 AM

1. DON"T CORRECT ME! =P (J/K IT OK)

2. ^_^ OK well lets see how it comes out

3. Your welcome!

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-05-2007 02:36 AM

1. Don't hold down the shift key when typing all caps. :P

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-05-2007 02:46 AM

Oh be quiet! :P :)

RE: Moony's Blog - skaterrockergurl9999 - 06-05-2007 06:55 AM

go 4 the guy and the site is great good job well good luck get back at me wit the news

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-05-2007 10:58 AM

My, SPAMing the place up aren't we...Oh well, it's alright on blogs to an extent.

So, the bus ride home was a horrible wake up call. I'm beginning to suspect that Daisuke's relationship with his apparent fiance isn't a real relationship. I think she might be using Daisuke for...well I won't say, since I can only speculate at this point. But something she said to Sam....I don't remember now exactly what it was, but it made my blood boil. So, I've chosen to leave DestinyWorks for a few days in order to cool down lest I get into an argument I won't be able to fix.

My old math teacher Kim Denny was at the school today. We(her former students) hope that she's applying for a job opening. She's a very good teacher, and she's not afraid to throw markers at those who aren't paying attention. I really hope that's what she was there for...Fingers crossed everyone!

New shows I intend to watch: Kyle XY season 2 starts up on Monday of next week, Ghost Hunters on Wensday of this week, and Criss Angel Mindfreak starts again tomorrow. Can't WAIT!!

Ok, so that's probably about it for now.
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - skaterrockergurl9999 - 06-05-2007 11:13 AM

hey moony i could help ot on ur site i signed up today my account name is gothic punkrocker well if u need any help get back 2 me kk i understand if u dont but notify me kk pce

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-05-2007 08:29 PM

Thats not really her site thats our friends site, make sure you introduce yourself there too! Our names are the same!

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-06-2007 04:02 AM

Ok, so today was really interesting. Sort of.....Not really.

Mrs. Denny came back, but yet again I was left with about as much proof as a bigfoot hunter. I've got nothing. No sightings, nothing. ;_;
Just rumours.

As for the situation with the couple, it's been an uneventful day for which I am very thankful. Unless the bus ride holds an unexpected visit. I'll probably hide somewhere in the back, music on loud enough to block out the shaving cream fights and the noise. Makes me depressed just thinking about it because for the first time in this whole timeline I'm very confused. I know something has to be done, but for some reason I don't want to do it. I'm afraid that if I tell him he'll dump her and be depressed and anti-social or something. I don't want her to hate me either...
But if I don't tell them something bad might happen, and it will be my fault for letting them continue with their foolish love-bird behavior.

Hmm, well we took the practive test today and it was much harder than I expected. At this point I can only hope for a good grade, since I don't remember going over half of the stuff that was on the thing. o-o

Foxxy and I have been making improvements to the board all day. We're downloading some new skins soon, and making new banners to use during the summer. For the members of our shop, we have created the ITP lounge, among several other forums for everyone. We've also added ex-staff and elite member to the user groups, etc. Busy day @_@

Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-06-2007 04:04 AM

Yes very busy day!

RE: Moony's Blog - FragGuard LV1 - 06-06-2007 07:37 AM

Godman, what a day.

Well, I want to meet this Ms. Denny. She sounds cool. We have to force....I mean ask, ASK others to join. ^_^

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-06-2007 07:38 AM

Yes, yes we do!

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-06-2007 10:11 AM

Jeshua, if it were up to you, you'd have the witchblade kill the marauders and then make everyone in the world join here. o-o

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke Niwa - 06-06-2007 11:05 AM

Tell me.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-06-2007 11:10 AM

It's probably best left for another day.

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke Niwa - 06-06-2007 11:19 AM

Do you want something bad to happen because of this?

Dangit, I WANT to know.

RE: Moony's Blog - FragGuard LV1 - 06-06-2007 11:22 AM

Quote:
Jeshua, if it were up to you, you'd have the witchblade kill the marauders and then make everyone in the world join here. o-o

Yes, I would. But I can't wield because I am not strong enough person, and 2, IM NOT A FEMALE!!!! (thank god too)
RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-06-2007 11:34 AM

Daisuke - I'm well aware of what might happen. More than you think, actually. This has everything to do with what's been happening, so I know all the key players, everyone's oppinions, etc. But before I say anything I need to dig a little deeper. Then, and only then, will I say anything. I don't want this to become blown out of proportion.

Witchblade - What's wrong with being a woman?? NOTHING. Women are better then men. :P

RE: Moony's Blog - FragGuard LV1 - 06-07-2007 01:31 AM

I have nothing against women (if I did, I wouldn't be reading Witchblade), but I hate giving birth.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-07-2007 02:19 AM

You woudn't have to give birth. o-o

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-09-2007 12:28 AM

It's the last day of shop so we're trying to make the best of it. I intend to take the afternoon backing up my files so I'll have them over the summer. I tried to convinse Jeshua to take a copy of photoshop with him, but he says it's illegal and won't. Which it probably is... So that's a good thing.

Still, I can't help but wish I had a copy...Ah well, I'll get one on my own eventually I suppose....

I ended up with a 104 on my final for freshman year which is a very good thing. My chances of getting into a good school after this seemed to have gone up, even if only a little. Erin got a 76, and Jeshua got a 103. We all passed, yay!

Preparing for a visit with Rusty during lunch. He has to sign my portfolio....he doesn't think I wrote it myself however, so it should be an interesting meeting to say the least.

Last week of academics comming this week. I hope we don't have too many tests to take, even though studying for them is really what's important. I hear we have to keep all our notes, etc because of the material for next year. Not to mention the MCAS we have to take.

Hmm...well now to improve more upon my html documents....

Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke Niwa - 06-09-2007 06:00 AM

You don't HAVE to study. You just have to pay attention in class and make sure you understand the material. If you don't fully, then think about studying.
;p

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-09-2007 10:45 AM

James, you do realise that every time you forget to study, the president gets dummer, right?

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke Niwa - 06-09-2007 12:41 PM

It's too late for Bush, he came into office mentally retarded anyway. Maybe in 2008, when we have a new president, I'll consider studying.

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-09-2007 10:14 PM

0_o You mean 2009!

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke Niwa - 06-10-2007 01:21 AM

Whenever we get a new president. =/

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-10-2007 10:30 AM

That's not good enough. If I have to come over your house every day to study with you, you WILL study. I'll make sure.

Okay, so today was an uninterestingly "blah" day. I've been reading the same volume of Chrono Crusade all day. I really like that story, almost as much as Tsubasa. o-o
It's been the only thing keeping me awake really, otherwise I'd probably have been upstairs in my room being depressed and moody. I just feel like that today.... I woke up and felt fine, but after a few minutes I went from this: ^__^ to: ;___;

James, Jamie and I had several serious conversations yesterday, I think that might have something to do with it.
And just for them to see: DON'T MENTION THIS TO ME. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE CONCERNED, JUST DON'T.

I got a small writing book, so I intend to put "I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good" in there. The first story in the series will be done hopefully before the next school year starts. And I'll start Year Two in either September, or January 2008. Depends of if I finish this first story or not. It ought to keep my mind occupied during the arduous summer months I'll undoubtedly spend in solitude.

My parents have noticed something's wrong with me. They think it's just me being lazy though...But they've noticed all the same. Means I have to work harder to hide it, which I'm very good at doing to everyone. ^^
Except myself. But that's different...

I hope to return to Barnes & Noble tomorrow. There is a book on HTML I want to buy, that way I’ll have material to work with over the summer. And if they have volume 3 of Chrono I’ll be really happy…. But most likely they won’t so I’ll continue to search for a site online that may have it.

My sister is in a really bad mood, and my father is trying to help. But she can yell, “Go away” really loudly.
This will turn into something bigger, you can bet on that. * long suffering sigh *
And my mother just said she doesn’t care about what’s going on…wonderful…

Wishing you the best,
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke Niwa - 06-10-2007 11:26 AM

I refuse to study for the Civil War final we have this week in American Studies.

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-11-2007 03:18 AM

James u rlly should study.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-11-2007 09:55 PM

If you don't study and then fail, I think you know who'll be laughing.

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-12-2007 07:10 AM

i will be.

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-12-2007 08:27 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I already am! :P

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-12-2007 11:23 AM

Cruel Erin!! Very cruel.

Ok, well today...

American Studies: Was replaced by an award thingy. I got one for English and one for shop. >:3

Gym: Played hocky. It's actually pretty fun. o-o Considering I hate sports....

English: Read my books, mainly about UFOs, cattle mutilations, and Indrid Cold (I think that's his name.) AKA the Grinning Man. I WANT to meet him some day. But unfortunately that means big trouble for me if I ever do. Or maybe I already have but can't remember... contactee amnesia, you know. Of course, with that last bit I'm being completely sarcastic. But I do intend to research this some more...

Lunch: Everyone was touching my stuff... It was really annoying. More so since I was in an unusually foul mood. And probably will be for a while. Have been for a while too, in case you haven't already noticed. I just want to let people know that if I snap at them or whatever I'm sorry in advanced.

biology: Just some stuff on HIV/AIDS

Skills: teacher said my essay was counterfit. I've never had this happen to me so many times in one year. In fact, I don't think I've ever had it happen once, let alone twice in 2 months... o-o

Math: got an "award" for most likely to pay attention. o-o A good thing??
other than that did some more reading while growling at pretty much everyone...in my head anyway. on the outside I was pretty normal.

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-12-2007 11:44 AM

Quote:
Lunch: Everyone was touching my stuff... It was really annoying. More so since I was in an unusually foul mood. And probably will be for a while. Have been for a while too, in case you haven't already noticed. I just want to let people know that if I snap at them or whatever I'm sorry in advanced.

Haven't noticed but, if u need to talk anything lemme know I am here for u just like ur always here for me. =D Thats what friends are for. Don't be afraid to come talk to me, I need a distraction from my own problems sometimes.
RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-12-2007 09:58 PM

:3 yay

Uptade~

DAMN I DON'T WANT TO GO TO FREIKIN CLASS TODAY. --- I thoroughly enjoy them, yes. But today I just don't feel like going. ;_______;

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-12-2007 10:00 PM

0_o Why not?

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-13-2007 01:50 AM

aww poor Sarah *patpat* I scare u that much when I drove u to school.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-13-2007 02:01 AM

You're a reasonably capable driver, Jamie. :P

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-13-2007 02:12 AM

0_o She is?!!? Wow!?!?

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-13-2007 02:17 AM

Yes, wow. Aside from the occasional swerving it's pretty ok.

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-13-2007 04:06 AM

^_^ Cool!

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-13-2007 09:52 AM

Now for super dramatic emo-ness.

Quote:
Good morning day
Sorry I’m not there
But all my favourite friends
Vanished in the air
It’s hard to fly when you can’t even run
Once I had the world, but now I’ve got no one

I dunno, it seems like everything's out of control lately. And I really don't like it. Some things that should not have even happened are happening so fast, others not fast enough... It's confusing. And I'm not normally one that get confused...My friends have sort of deserted me...Mainly I feel like one has in particular. I firmly believe that Jeshua is the indirect/direct cause of everything that's happened, and he told me that he didn't want to hear me complain about my problems because "being a therapist sucks." Not to point fingers, but everything important I say also gets leaked out somehow. Leading to further discussions, which leads eventually to my negative feelings comming to the surface. And just for people's info, they're getting harder to control. Actually, the way I dressed on monday was the result of one of my outbursts in the evening, and I actually cried myself to sleep. Still don't know why, but meh. (wait, 10 years from now i'll look back on this and go, "OMG what a friekin drama queen." >< )

Quote:
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to hold me down
I would change my direction
And save myself before I
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to push me around
I would change my direction
And save myself before I drown….drown

Basically, if I ever wanted something like this to happen, I would have changed everything so that it didn't happen. Because this is going to end up killing me, haunting me to the very end. Probably, anyway, so the tarot cards say. And in all honesty, it really does feel like I'm drowning. Especially when you dream about drowning, etc. o-o

Quote:
Good morning day
Sorry you’re not here
All those times before
We’re never this unclear
It’s hard to walk when you can’t even crawl
Once I had this world, but now I’ve lost it all

Everything really is unclear, and yet I know exactly what the hell's going on. 'Scuse my language, both the poor vocab and the cursing. It's hard to walk, move on, when you've forgotten how to crawl after all the sitting, waiting and watching, doing absolutely nothing.

Hahaha... Oh, I can already tell I'll come to regret this....What a wonderful week this has been...and it's only tuesday.

But, my imagination is saving me with bittersweet daydreams and such. It's very good for me, but it just makes me wish for something that will never exist. ^__^ But that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Taa.
Moony
RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-13-2007 10:30 AM

Quote:
The goal-oriented Capricorn Full Moon in your 7th House of Partnerships, opposite the Sun in your sign, reflects your desire for stability. It also makes you painfully aware of the feelings you suppress to maintain the harmony of personal and business relationships. Additionally, with loving Venus conjunct restrictive Saturn -- and both opposed to nebulous Neptune -- you may feel as if you have reached an impasse. Something needs to give, for you can no longer sustain the illusions that brought you to this point. You have seen the truth, so respond to the situation by taking decisive action.

>< Very Nice. Very VERY VERY FING NICE.....
Damn, I swore...
RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-13-2007 10:31 AM

0_o

RE:  Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-14-2007 01:47 AM

Moony Wrote:

You're a reasonably capable driver, Jamie. :P

YEAH! Jamie good.
RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-14-2007 02:11 AM

^_^ Yes I think that you are a very good driver. (even though I haven't driven with you) But you are a good friend and I trust you.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-14-2007 06:10 AM

Awww

But seriously GETTOUTTAMAHROOM!!

Teehee.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-14-2007 09:10 AM

MAN, was I in a bad mood for the few days. Makes me want to scream my brains out. But Now I'm better. Sort of...just really hyper. Must be because of the magic tricks I'm learning to do...(one where the card flies around the magician's body, etc...). I don't know, I'm just pretty ot if it. ^____________^
I intend to enjoy this while I can, before I probably go back to brooding possible tomorrow and most definately friday.
WOOOOO!! I want some waffles or something, man!!

For those of you now going something like, "OMG she's f-ing crazy ><" I have this to say...I hope to soon be back to normal. But until that time...yeeeah...

Ok, I just had an experience I would rather never EVER happen again. It was so...AWKWARD.

Today:
American Studies: Study guide for test tomorrow.

Gym: Played BB with Andrew, Shanel, and a few other kids...

English: Rushed to get work done, Rusty was kind of freaking out.

Lunch: Spent it in the library with James, Jeshua, and Erin. Mainly on the computer but that's OK because our library has no good books. Not even educational ones.

Biology: More on STDs

Skills: Talked to V for the first time in a while... I really enjoy talking with him. And watched a few slide shows in between chats.

Math: something on linear interpolation. He didn't really get to teach all that much.

Later on...: OMG I FOUND A GOLDEN WEBSITE. Well 2 actually. Now I know a whole new set of tricks to perform, and I'm getting several new special decks to perform them with. SUPERAWESOMENESSICANTBELIEVETHISTHISISAWESOMEOMFG

...o-o *cough*.....Yes...Well.

That's awesome. Next Criss Angel here I come. >:3

Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke Niwa - 06-14-2007 12:54 PM

OMG SHE'S SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL

DON'T FALL OFF THE WAGON

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-14-2007 09:55 PM

^_^ That would be funny!

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-15-2007 09:55 AM

D: It would most definately NOT be funny!
And yes, I did go a little off the wall for a few days there, huh...
Well now I'm back to normal, so you've got everything to worry about. I mean nothing!! o-o
But seriously...no more fun for a while, that really got to me...
My secret shame of those days(one of actually a few o-o): I DIDN'T STUDY. OMG I FEEL TERRIBLE AND I BET I FAILED SOMETHING ;-;
Even though the tests were easy I might have made a simple mistake that cost me!! ;___;

Hmm...So, magic tricks are on hold, till I unpack and clean one of the rooms in my house. Darn...

IN OTHER NEWS.....I'm tired for some reason.

American Studies: Just a test...pretty easy.

Gym: BB and then some form of catch. I learned the hard way that if you throw a little rubber ball too hard it'll bounce back with what feels like 100+ pounds of force... x.o

English: just getting my english portfolio done, since my school portfolio has been for a while.

Lunch: Me: 9.....11.
Crowd(meaning James): YEAH!

And this went on for most of the period. Blame Family Guy.

Biology: finishing the work on STDs. All very interesting but it was hard to find the facts in time to make any real headway.

Skills: Presented my slideshow, and got interupted many many times by a very very immature group of classmates.

Math: just another test. A friend of mine came back from a meeting with Rusty crying, so I spent the time after the test trying to make her feel better.

Bout it for now....
Moony

RE:  Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 06-15-2007 10:15 AM

Moony Wrote:

D: It would most definately NOT be funny!
And yes, I did go a little off the wall for a few days there, huh...
Well now I'm back to normal, so you've got everything to worry about. I mean nothing!! o-o
But seriously...no more fun for a while, that really got to me...
My secret shame of those days(one of actually a few o-o): I DIDN'T STUDY. OMG I FEEL TERRIBLE AND I BET I FAILED SOMETHING ;-;
Even though the tests were easy I might have made a simple mistake that cost me!! ;___;

Hmm...So, magic tricks are on hold, till I unpack and clean one of the rooms in my house. Darn...
Get moving WOMAN!

IN OTHER NEWS.....I'm tired for some reason.

American Studies: Just a test...pretty easy.
Yes, yes it was

Gym: BB and then some form of catch. I learned the hard way that if you throw a little rubber ball too hard it'll bounce back with what feels like 100+ pounds of force... x.o

English: just getting my english portfolio done, since my school portfolio has been for a while.

Lunch: Me: 9.....11.
Crowd(meaning James): YEAH!

That was some funny stuff right there!

And this went on for most of the period. Blame Family Guy.

Biology: finishing the work on STDs. All very interesting but it was hard to find the facts in time to make any real headway.

Ha I told you some of those answers!

Skills: Presented my slideshow, and got interupted many many times by a very very immature group of classmates.

Math: just another test. A friend of mine came back from a meeting with Rusty crying, so I spent the time after the test trying to make her feel better.
0_o Is she ok? Do I have to do something bad to a certain person?

Bout it for now....
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-15-2007 10:38 AM

She's fine. She just hates Rusty with a passion.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-19-2007 11:33 AM

Update~

Well today was an eventful day. It was the last day of my freshman year, only three more years of school to go before being shoved out into the cold back world of adult life. Boo-yeah.

I signed up for Mr. Barry's, along with James, Jamie and Erin, while Jeshua went to our shop to play Halo. We watched Joe Dirt and Undercover Brother, and went to lunch where we talked with everyone before the final goodbye...
Now two months of solitude. For the most part, I know Jeshua will call me, and Erin intends to come over a couple of times. But other than that my sister will probably go to her friends houses and my parents work... I'll be at home, alone.

It's odd...the thing I wanted most the past few weeks, to be alone, is the one thing I'm trying to avoid. My imagination has an unfortunate tendancy to take over in certain kinds of situations, and being alone for an extended period of time is one of those senarios. Usually, after about 3 or 4 days I start to get a little paranoid.
That leads to a lot of irrational behavior on my part...certain thoughts I wish I didn't have comming into play again...you know, all the good stuff.
Call me crazy...
But its not like I'm a psycho or anything. o-o
I just hate to be alone after I was for an entire year almost. Just the fictional charactes in my books to keep me company for a lot of the time. My sister was there, but we often weren't on speaking terms. And my parents have always worked long days...

Well anyway, summer is never something I look forward to anymore.
Can't wait till school start again.

As for the rest of the day, I had a "pool party" at my house. Jeshua, James, and Jamie came, but Erin coudn't, since I invited her a little too late. Still, we have plans to meet up on friday, so we might do it again.

I hope I get to write more of my fan fic this summer...hopefully finish year 1, then move on to year two. Year two being very important to the group. Although actually, they don't become the Marauders until year 5 when the others begome animagi for Remus' sake. So I'm thinking it may be best to write years 1-2, then skip until 5, then write that, 6 and 7.
That's a lot of work...But I think I can do it, hmm?

Ah well, that's it for now.
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-20-2007 01:36 AM

ok

1) ur not crazy or psycho.
2) Lonliness sux
3) I'll call and visit whenever u want/ i can
4) The Pool Party was lots of Fun and Hopefully we all can hang friday too.
5) I think ur fanfic will come out awesome
6) Trust me, ur not the only one who will stuck home for a good portion of the summer...When I am not at work or James's I am stuck here all alone.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-20-2007 11:21 AM

1. Sometimes I wish I was.
2. Depression is worse...
3. ='D yay
4. That would be nice...
5. I sure as hell hope so.
6. You can call me or something if you want. I'll be here. Heh heh...

Well, it's day one of summer vacaton and already I've found myself wising for the orange and yellow lockers of the Tech. I would sit through a six-hour class with Rusty if it would get me back in school sooner. I've never been very fond of summer, mainly because it's two months I spend in solitude, no human contact (or contact with the outside world for that matter) besides the occasional phone call. It gets a little weird, and I don't envy prizoners in solitary like I used to. It might be because of that fact that I've been so depressed lately... I'm not entierly sure, but I don't think anyone who is depressed really knows why. Several reasons have popped into my head, but none of them seem to fit. Maybe I am just because I am.... Who knows...

It doesn't really bother me though, one gets used to it after a while. As long as I don't become suicidal or anything (because everyone knows I'd never talk about it xP ), I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Hmm... well I have to go for now... I'm getting a tarot reading for the day...
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-22-2007 12:39 AM

Ok, well I'm just sitting here, babysitting my little sis and my cousin. So much fun...but it's alright as long as they stay amused by Halo 2. I need to find something to have for lunch. o-o

I bought volume 5 of Chrono Crusade last night...it was pretty good. I wonder what Rosette will see when she "dives" into Chrono's soul... And more importantly, what happens to Joshua and the other apostles?! I WANNA KNOW DX

I'm just about to check for a new chapter of Tsubasa...tis guy gets them as soon as they're translated, so it's pretty cool since they come out once a week. Means all my Tsubasa needs are taken care of, and I get to keep reading SOMETHING all summer long. w00t!!

Update later.
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-22-2007 10:50 AM

OMFG THIS IS CREEPY. O-O

This is my tomorrow horoscope.

Your current dilemma is a familiar one. You may struggle with deciding what to express to someone close to you. You are inclined to quietly hold your feelings and just go along with the external flow of events. But there may be something gnawing at you: you want to bring your needs out into the open, but may fear rejection or even ridicule. Ride your emotions wherever they may take you, but don't worry now about disclosing anything that doesn't come easily.

THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENING. OMFG THAT'S NOT EVEN COOL, THAT'S JUST PLAIN CREEPY.

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke Niwa - 06-22-2007 12:50 PM

You should listen to your horoscope.

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-22-2007 03:17 PM

Ok Sarah here's what Myspace Horoscope tells me:

Cancer: Me and Sarah
Your current dilemma is a familiar one. You may struggle with deciding what to express to someone close to you. You are inclined to quietly hold your feelings and just go along with the external flow of events. But there may be something gnawing at you: you want to bring your needs out into the open, but may fear rejection or even ridicule. Ride your emotions wherever they may take you, but don't worry now about disclosing anything that doesn't come easily.

Virgo: James
Emotions can become quite powerful today. In these situations, you usually tend to rely on your strong analytical powers as you consider what to do. Today, however, you might not have time to put your feelings to the intellectual test. Trust your instincts; you really don't need words now anyway. Your intuition will serve you well on its own.

Compatibility Horoscope
For love

Me & James
Cancer with Virgo
Virgos can be demanding and critical at times. Your loyalty, caring and sensitivity can sooth the busy and often complicated Virgo mind. Cancers are one of the few signs who has what it takes to coax these over-analyzers out of their heads and into their hearts. Once you do, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how easily they let down their guard. Your Virgo will feel safe with you, which will make them less picky and judgmental. You really bring out the best in this often difficult sign, and their earthiness will appeal to your need for security.

Virgo with Cancer
Crabs are sentimental, and they can create clutter with their boxes of memories and old photographs. You can't stand anyone's clutter but your own - and yours isn't a mess so much as it's an organized pile. You may complain about the chaos, but deep down, you're touched by your Cancer's nostalgia. You may try to make them see things from a more rational point of view, but they're not as impressed with the facts as you are. Luckily, communication comes easy to you two, and you'll have no trouble creating happy memories you'll both enjoy reliving.

For Friendship

Me & Sarah
Cancer with Cancer
Crabs are sentimental, and they can create clutter with their boxes of memories and old photographs. You can't stand anyone's clutter but your own - and yours isn't a mess so much as it's an organized pile. You may complain about the chaos, but deep down, you're touched by your Cancer's nostalgia. You may try to make them see things from a more rational point of view, but they're not as impressed with the facts as you are. Luckily, communication comes easy to you two, and you'll have no trouble creating happy memories you'll both enjoy reliving.

Me & James
Sarah & James

Cancer with Virgo
Virgo is among your favorite friends. You can depend on this pal to get you exactly the birthday gift you want, right down to the desired color and correct size. Furthermore, this is usually the person you call when you need advice on anything from finding a new hairstyle to starting an exercise regimen. Somehow, this pal knows how to render honest opinions without hurting your feelings. Happily, the Virgin appreciates you just as much as you adore them. This sign has a hard time treating themselves well, feeling they don't deserve creature comforts. That's why they smile so brightly when you bring over a carrot cake, cashmere sweater, or spa gift certificate. Yes, Virgo finds you a wee bit too protective, while you think the Virgin is a little neurotic. For the most part, however, you really enjoy each other's company, especially when bike riding, gardening, or doing needlework together.

Virgo with Cancer
You and Cancer can form a cozy friendship that will last for years. The two of you are homebodies who prefer quiet nights in front of the fire to wild evenings at the local watering hole. You appreciate the Crab's uncanny ability to soothe your frazzled nerves, while Cancer loves how you never forget their birthday or their aversion to olives. True, your pal's propensity for hoarding can get on your nerves, for you need organized simplicity to thrive. Similarly, your refusal to entertain any of Cancer's flights of fancy can put your pal's nose out of joint. For the most part, however, the two of you get along swimmingly. In fact, you may share a fondness for sailing. Growing vegetables could also be a mutual interest. You can also have lots of fun fixing elaborate meals together.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-23-2007 03:27 AM

James: What's that suppose to mean?

Jamie: o-o That's creepy. Just plain creepy.

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-23-2007 03:35 AM

how is that creepy?

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-23-2007 04:03 AM

Sounds like the same issues are being presented for more than one sign. o-o

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-23-2007 05:43 AM

like what?

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-23-2007 05:55 AM

More emotional dificulties by the way it sounds. Something like that. It's a little weird.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-25-2007 10:20 AM

**!~HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD~!**

Ok, now to business. Yesterday I went to Monadnock Raceway. So my ears have been ringing all day. It's better than last night though, it sounded like someone was screaming while I was trying to sleep. @_@

SUPER-MASIVE HEADACHE OMG >_<

Actually, now that I've stopped being depressed all the time I get sick and have headaches a lot more often. But I'd much rather get sick than be depressed to say the least. I HATE being depressed. I end up making stupid decisions, brooding over the stupidest things, and generaly being a jerk. I just can't seem to control these little "fits" either, both being sick and being depressed. It's annoying.

Anyway, I now own volumes 3-6 of Chrono Crusade. I need the first and last two and then I'll have the complete manga series. I'm not really sure if I want to watch the anime though. Apparently it's really different and a lot of the characters end up having a worse fate (i.e. Joshua ends up believing he's a 12-year-old, forgetting all about his past and everything that's happened to him.) than was originaly intended. Rumor has it that the anime producers didn't want to wait and so they made up their own ending. Should have waited.....

I bought an "Ultimate" book of magic and card tricks to practice over the summer. Tomorrow I plan to clean that front room in order to get my levitation and vanishing decks of cards. yay. X3

Alrighty, so until next time.
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-25-2007 10:45 AM

Quote:
brooding over the stupidest things, and generaly being an @ss.

^Isn't Masking against the rules... Tsk Tsk

anyways I am glad ur not depressed. :]
RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-25-2007 10:54 AM

Oh, my. I guess so! Oops.
I'll just change that... Good work.

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-25-2007 01:42 PM

ur welcome. consider that post o mine a verbal. :] lolz.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 06-26-2007 04:48 AM

Will do. *Mental Note...."Ban hammer.....Jamie.....Warning Admins....."*
Yep.

SERIOUSLY JUST KIDDING AND GOOD WORK xD

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 06-26-2007 05:02 AM

kk. Lolz.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 07-04-2007 09:28 AM

Whoaneedtopostmorehere.

Seriously, my OTHER blog gets all the attention, this one is deprived! D:

Alright, well I've been pretty ok for the last few days. Except for June 30th, but hey...we've all got "bad days." I just happen to have a little phobia. Hehehe ^^;

Well, tomorrow ought to be splendid. All the shops are closed for Independance Day, and I get to spend it with my parents. *shudder*
No, no, they're good people, I just can't do some of the things I would like too when they're around. Things like listen to music, read in my room, etc.
I suppose it's only natural though, to dislike your parents as you get older. Still, it is a bit nasty on my part I think. I'd rather things like this didn't happen, but I suppose if they didn't we wouldn't be human.

I got my grades for Freshman Year. Not to shabby, but I thik I can do much better.

Here they are:
American Studies 1: 95
Biology 1/Health: 97
Computer Literacy: 88 (This though I think is a bit rediculous, considering I got 100 on every assignment, participated, and respected my fellow classmates. There must have been something else he was looking for, who knows...)
English 9: 92
Info Tech - Program 1: 94
Math Conn. - Intermediate: 85
Physical Education: 77
Skills Development: 91
Technical Reading: 90

Next year they'll have 100 on every single one of those darn things >>

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 07-06-2007 05:41 AM

Hmm, the fourth was boring as expected, but I did go to Wal-Mart and find a quilt that I think would go really nicely with my room once it's painted. The problem is that it won't be painted for a while, so I have to have a green room until then.

ARRGH!! Sometimes I wish I was an ONLY CHILD. How cruel of me to say though....

I found some Pirates of the Carribean poster-things to stick on my walls. Again, once the paint is up it'll look really nice. I hope.

I'm busy with:
chapter 4
working here
debating on whether I want to continue being a mod on Destiny Works
researching "Up to No Good"
praticing magic
studying for school

for those of you who think the last one is a little whacky, I have a test in ITP first day. Not to mention it keeps my mind occupied and helps keep my start of term grades up. Like I said, next year there will be 100s on all of the subjects. Not including gym, I hate that class. Call me a nerd, I don't care. I just hate gym.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START OH MY GOSH.
Is it september yet??
No I suppose not. I would be 15, and according to the calendar I have yet to become so. When I'm 15 I may be able to get a job. I've been looking at F.Y.E, and it seems an "easy" place to work. I just have to talk to total strangers, no biggie. I'm the youngest of my friends, can you hold it against me if I don't have a job yet?

Ah well, that's it for now.
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 07-08-2007 02:13 AM

The kitten woke me up at 5:30 this mornng, so I ended up finishing with the board at.....somewhere around eight o'clock. But I didn't get on until 6:30 so no, I wasn't on that entire time. Still, I can only hope that these changes, along with a new skin I might just be able to figure out, bring in more members.

Cut my thumb on an olive can yesterday. It HURT. ;__;

I looked up a bit about Sirius yesterday and found out I had a minor detail wrong. It hadn't appeared in "Up to No Good" yet, but it's a good thing I found the mistake when I did. It was in the chapter I'm typing up. Speaking of finished chapters, I'm almost out. Means I have to think of an actual theme, since I've really only been introducing everything. But I can't really think of anything that goes; their Hogwarts years were far less interesting than Harry's. Still, inspiration comes from unlikely places. I can only wait until it hits me.

And either James did something to DW, or my profile is just messed up. I "don't have" an avatar, and when I go to edit it it shows, but I can't change it or anything. Also, I don't show up on the member list when I should be in at least ex-staff. I show up on the bottom as a member but I can still view the staff forums and post. It's just plain weird...

I'm not going to be on DW that often anymore either. I can't constantly be on to check my RPG characters, so I don't think I'll join any. And since that's the main theme...

But that's why there are other forums, no?
//_- zzzz T.I.R.E.D.

Harry Potter 7 comes out soon. I CAN'T WAIT!!

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 07-09-2007 11:01 AM

Alright, well I'm a little pissed at Jamie. She told me she felt uncomfortable about James and I spending time together and after all this time, I don't know hw she could even think we would do something. Let me make this perfectly clear: I'm NOT interested. Nor will I ever be, alright?

I'm just so sick of all this.... it's been 7 months now, and still every time I try to move on something happens that prevents me from doing that. I should pack my bags and move as far away as possible lest I be consumed by this anymore...
I wish it hadn't happened the way it did. Still, I suppose I should focus on how I got over things, not what happened. That's what really counts.

Well off to Six Flags tomorrow with my cousin Steven... He'll make me do everything I'd rather not do. Unless I hang out with my parents and convince them to go on a ride. But that's not going to happen. So, I'll just have to accept my fate and probably go on the Tower of Terror or Batman. I'll never go on Superman though, no way. I'd just like to have fun, not kill myself... "Heart attack at that age" is what they'll say. "Shame."

Chapter 4'll hopefully be typed soon. Tomorrow I plan to think of some sort of plot. I may be able to come up with something on a scary ride... xD

Okay, well that's it for now.
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - PadFoot - 07-09-2007 11:46 AM

*crys* NO NO NO NO NO. You can't move anywhere. I will not let you.

As for Jamie. 0_o That is weird. Come on Jamie you know Sarah will not do anything. And for James if he does do something I will hurt him very badly.

RE: Moony's Blog - FragGuard LV1 - 07-09-2007 12:18 PM

DOWN WITH DRAMA!!!!!!

Im also tired of everything, I wish I could pass onto another world with good in it. (NO COMA, NO DYING!!!!! DON'T KILL ME YET!!!!)

Have fun at Six Flags.

I shall soon post my drawings and I shall await judgement. NO LYING!!!!

If you leave, than I shall be incomplete, I NEED MY DARK SIDE OR ELSE I'LL HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO MOST OF THE TIME!!!!

RE:  Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 07-09-2007 12:47 PM

Moony Wrote:

Alright, well I'm a little pissed at Jamie. She told me she felt uncomfortable about James and I spending time together and after all this time, I don't know hw she could even think we would do something. Let me make this perfectly clear: I'm NOT interested. Nor will I ever be, alright?

I'm just so sick of all this.... it's been 7 months now, and still every time I try to move on something happens that prevents me from doing that. I should pack my bags and move as far away as possible lest I be consumed by this anymore...
I wish it hadn't happened the way it did. Still, I suppose I should focus on how I got over things, not what happened. That's what really counts.

Well off to Six Flags tomorrow with my cousin Steven... He'll make me do everything I'd rather not do. Unless I hang out with my parents and convince them to go on a ride. But that's not going to happen. So, I'll just have to accept my fate and probably go on the Tower of Terror or Batman. I'll never go on Superman though, no way. I'd just like to have fun, not kill myself... "Heart attack at that age" is what they'll say. "Shame."

Chapter 4'll hopefully be typed soon. Tomorrow I plan to think of some sort of plot. I may be able to come up with something on a scary ride... xD

Okay, well that's it for now.
Moony

Sarah Its not that I was uncomfortable with u hanging out its the fact that i was over 200 miles away and u were alone. I would be that was about any chic. and Sarah I know nothing will happen, or should. sh*t happens... Ok. I jus wanted to tell you i didn't like the idea of u 2  hiking up a mountain by yourself (for various reasons) or going to the fireworks. The Fireworks didnt bother me as much as the hiking thing did. But James coulda gone, I told him i was uncomfortable with it and that if he wanted he could still go. and he ended up going with his dad. I didn't want to piss u off by saying anything. I just needed to tell someone, and I told James because me and him need to be honest about things that make us uncomfortable. I'm Sorry I pissed you off but, look at it from my point of veiw, and maybe you'll understand. If not, I'm sorry.  
RE: Moony's Blog - FragGuard LV1 - 07-09-2007 12:55 PM

DOWN WITH THE DRAMA!!!!!

Have fun at Six Flags!!!

It was just a hike, and I went up there too.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 07-10-2007 11:29 AM

;-; Now I feel bad Jamie. I ish sorry, I was just a little pissy that day.

And as for you Jeshua, you caused this. I don't care what you say, in my mind you caused this. Not some uncontrolable force of life, you. You could at least care about your friends feelings. I'm sick of hearing "Oh, stop with the drama!" when you're the most dramatic person I know. Just because I talk about whats going on doesn't mean I'm crying on your shoulder. I never asked for your opinion on things because I know this is how you would react. Friends help friends, okay?

Six Flags was fun. Got sunburnt, went on the Batman, went on a water ride 6 times, went on the Batman, met Lex Luthor, did I mention I went on the Batman? Oh, and I had nachos.

Anyway, glad the day is over. Apparently I've got a lot to put behind me and to think over, so I may or may not be here tomorrow.
No one call me unless I call you.

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 07-11-2007 12:23 AM

Quote:
;-; Now I feel bad Jamie. I ish sorry, I was just a little pissy that day.

its ok.
RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 07-17-2007 04:46 AM

Alrighteh... ungrounded now, so I can post again. No I actually didn't do anything wrong to get grounded, I didn't do anything "right."
After cleaning the house every single day this summer and having my parents mess it up and then have to clean it again, I finally said no. So, no computer for three days. Ah well, what I may consider to be unfair at this time may in fact be perfectly just. Still, I thought that was a bit unfair.

I saw Harry Potter the day it came out, and Iwas a little dissapointed. They erased half of the book, and the parts they did have had something wrong with them 80% of the time. Not to mention how fast and unclear it was. But what really got to me was the fact that they completely left out the Marauders. Ask my family, I had a huge fit. That's probably what led to my refusal to clean, too. o-o
I had so hoped to see them on screen, and when it came time therre was about 20 seconds of James hanging Snape upside down. ;-;

Anyway, I bought a new pair of shoes the other day. Now I don't have to worry about rain water getting in through a huge hole in the bottoms anymore. xD

My Birthday is comming up, and I can say with a decent ammount of certainty that I'll probably get a Barnes and Noble gift card. Which I have already spent. On an HTML book, the last 2 remaining volumes of Chrono Crusade, and if I can afford it, Harry Potter 7. Although the last item I might just be getting seperately.

With the HTML book, I plan to make my own website, devoted to the Marauders and "Marauder Era" Hogwarts. I've always wanted to do something like that but I've never really found a subject that held my interest longer than these guys have. Ever since book 3 they've been on the top of my list, and I can't think of any other group more deserving. Still, my friends wish I had never heard of them.... *sigh*

I've been trying very hard for about a week now, to come up with a decent plot line for Year 1 of "I Solemnly Swaer that I am up to No Good." Everything else I plan to write about, years 2,5,6, and 7 have all been planned out. I even have the epilogue of the entire story!! I won't be able to use it until year 7 and I already have it.
Just not year 1. >.<
Maybe I'll combine years 1 and 2 or something....

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 07-17-2007 05:19 AM

ok nice, sounds cool. Can't wait till your b-day, When's The Party cause I need 2 weeks notice to get the day off from work. anyways u spoiled some the HP movie for me! I haven't seen it. Oh well I'll prob forget what u said about it anyways. and yeah happy ur ungrounded, I was wondering where u were.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 07-17-2007 05:50 AM

No party, I didn't think people wanted to come over. Not to mention if I use the word "Party" my parents scream "Camera!!" So, if you want to come over you can, it'll most likely be on Saturday... If I'm not at Barnes and Noble buying HP. o-o
But no, we're not doing anything special.

I only spoiled about 20 seconds of the movie for you. There isn't much else to be spoiled. Just read the book before you go and see the movie, even if like me, you've re-read it a million and one times. Then you'll see what I mean. But of course, I'm just a critic. See it, then make your own conclusions.

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 07-17-2007 06:14 AM

well Saterday I have off, & James is prob coming over.... I am going to James's tomorrow. Umm Maybe next week we can plan something when I find out what days I have off. Have fun at Barnes & Noble tho. I am sure I will be there soon. I love haveing a job.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 07-18-2007 11:43 AM

I wish I had a job, I might be too young though. Ah well, 1 more year of being lazy. ;-;

Moving on to my Daily Ramblings.
Let me be unusually blunt. I'M SO FREIKIN BORED I COULD DIE.
................*cough* Yes...well.....
None of my friends are ever available to talk to, I don't even know half their numbers, and the ones I do manage to get a hold of complain to be that they're bored too!! ;____; When will summer end? I hate summer holiday so much....

Alright, well tomorrow is my b-day, though a lot of places announce it as today. o-o Weird..... Need to look into it maybe?

I'm FINALLY getting paint for my bedroom, and possibly a door as well. I can't wait!

And HP comes out in 3 days. I plan on having mine first thing!! And then I'll either finish it the day of release or the day after. o-o I'm a fast reader and some of my friends (not mentioning any names *points to 3 people*) think I have my nose in a book way to often. But they haven't lived, I say.

And I just found out my water is not safe to drink. Lovely. >.<
Town's probably messing up the supply.....

My plans for tomorrow:
Go outside and read on the deck, weather providing of course.
Find out if I have enough people to even consider making a marauders/hp forum.
continue to ponder possible chapters of "Up to No Good."
Buy paint ^-^
Hope to not be the center of attention. < Reason I hate birthday parties and such...

Oh, and there's another little detail..
Jordan called me again. =D Wee.

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke Niwa - 07-18-2007 12:22 PM

The movie wasn't too much of a disappointment to me. Sure they had cut a lot of the book, but the movie would have been twice as long as it was otherwise. I think for getting in what would make the movie good, they did a decent job.

And I'm gonna be at World Eye at midnight to get my boooooook. :]

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 07-18-2007 12:52 PM

lolz. Yeah our book is coming in the mail and next week james when i have a day off i want to go see HP. What Color r u painting ur room? I Painted mine Last September it used to be Baby Pink (EWW) now its Victorian Red. The mood of the room is alot more relaxed now. I can't wait to Read the next HP Book, I haven't had much time to read this summer. T.T I am suprised i have time on the Comp, I work Night and I sleep till almost 1pm everyday.

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 07-19-2007 02:37 AM

You need to read HP D: Make time! Stay up all night if you have to!!

It'll be some kind of blue. : )

RE: Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 07-19-2007 03:19 AM

trust me I'll find time to read HP.

RE: Moony's Blog - CodeZero - 07-19-2007 05:53 PM

Sup if anyones interested ive made a new forum,

RE:  Moony's Blog - Daisuke's Angel - 07-19-2007 06:10 PM

CodeZero Wrote:

Sup if anyones interested ive made a new forum

I'm sorry You can only Advertise in your sig and in the advertisement thread. I am sorry I am gonna have to edit ur post.
RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 08-03-2007 06:54 AM

Heh, well that was fun. Should ban the spammer.....

Ok, well moving on now, back to the topic people.
UPDATE

I'm sick of the heat... XP

I bought HP at 12:01 Saturday morning, and finished it at 3 PM on Sunday. My favorite character dies, of course, but I know why she did it now, even if I don't agree with it.

One of my relatives died a week ago today.
R.I.P Joan Milotte

I've been desperately trying to work on Up to No good but I'm getting nothing.... I don't have any more ideas for year 1, so I'm taking Mary's advice and this year I guess I'll be focusing on character development and creating the setting for next year, which will actually have a plot behind it. I've already got chapter 1 in my head. o-o

I'm counting down the days until I can finally go back to school. August 30th, the golden day! Can't wait to see my friends too... I haven't seen anyone really, outside of my sister. We have to stay home and clean the house all day every day... I wish we lived in a town with more to do. :/

That's about it for now...
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 08-05-2007 12:59 PM

Iwent to Wall-to-wall mart today and bought myself a pair of pants. Now I have a decent back-to-school outfit. Gryffindor shirt and jeans.

*cough*nerdalert!!*cough*

But seriously.... I love that shirt. X3
My friends know what I like. ^^ Thanks guys.

Sky (woman who I've had past experiances with and who now works with my mum) still has my HP 7... I want to re-read it, and since she's only about 2 chapters in due to her partying, I think I'll ask for it back.
Does that seem like a rude thing to do?

Sweet, Bleach and Blood+ are on in an hour....

*long suffering sigh* and the kitten is playing with the computer's wiring. He bit me and scratched me to wake me up, and now he wants to play with the computer. >>

I might be going to Barnes and Noble tomorrow. I'll need to find a book to read in about 10 minutes; my parents hate being in there. Maybe I'll go for either something paranormal, art, or science. o-o

I wonder if they have "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them?"

Your Favorite Marauder,
Moony

RE: Moony's Blog - Moony - 08-06-2007 12:42 PM

I'm working on my fan fic so I can't talk long. But today was a mixed day. The morning was terrible, with my parents throwing sarcastic remarks at my and my sister, telling us to clean the house again, and then while they swam and had a merry old time we were busy with house hold chores.

But in the afternoon we went to Barnes and Noble and I bought a book on the Paranormal. It's rather interesting.... It's style of going about things is so uncommon, too. It's brilliant.

Anyway, I think that's about it.
Your Favorite Marauder,
Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 08-09-2007 06:36 AM

I've been kind of down lately, and no one seems to really be helping...

I know they're going to kill me for saying this, but I just don't feel I can share a lot of my personal problems with them. I'm a much better listener, and would rather help them out. It's just so much easier than spilling all of my problems on the table... Especially when it's personal. At least in my view.... Others I'm sure are far more comfortable in sharing their personal treasures. I however, am not like that. Over trusting in some cases, undertrusting in some....
And it's not that I don't trust them, I just can't say anything I probably should...

Anyway, on a happier note, I've posted chapter 4 of "Up to No Good" and chapter 5 is clear in the making. I just have to find the time to write it out. That's where the problem lies, since I'm almost never alone, and that's how I prefer to do all of my work. My bedroom still doesn't have a door, but even if it did I'm sure I would have to keep it open for the traffic of people wondering where I am. Anyway, all I have to do is decide what to do with the next few chapters, and then I can finish year 1. Congrats to me, first piece of work ever completed. =)

Alright... Well I'd better gEt to work then, huh? ^^
Yuor Favorite Marauder,
Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 08-10-2007 12:25 PM

James and Jamie (well, Jamie) called and invited me to walk around town with them. She sort of admitted it was to help me feel better, and it worked for the most part. We tried each other's various energy drinks (mine was tea, energy drinks bring about premature death in my opinion). Still, I tried their drinks, and thanks to a little thinkg called self-control I was pretty ok aside from the constant urge to spazz out a little. I was so tempted to join in when they started running at a speedometer to see how fast they were going. But I knew I'd feel foolish after, so I didn't. And now I sort of with I had. o-o

But all good things must come to an end, and when I got home my sister made me feel like a pet left out in the rain, and I was also invited to go somewhere with a friend. My sister got a little upset about her not being able to go too, so I feel really bad about saying yes... But my parents say I shouldn't feel that way and should just go and enjoy myself...

My cousin will probably come over tomorrow, so I'll most likely be innactive for most of the day. Pray it doesn't rain!! That way he'll end up going to camp!!

I should get my HP book back tomorrow. After I finished it someone borrowed it right away. So I've not had it for... *checks date* 31 days now. I finished it the day after it came out. At least I'll have plenty of reading material in the last days of summer holiday.

Well, that's about it for now
Your favorite Marauder,
Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 08-12-2007 10:58 AM

Again, today was one of those mixed days I hate so much. In all fairness, I'm sure my mum didn't mean it, but last night she was saying all these nasty things to me and that pretty much set my mood for the first half of the day.
However, as time progressed, I was fairly excited around 2 o'clock. I was out buyng a few school supplies, which to me means the countdown until school has finally begun!

It's a bitter-sweet moment though, since I had intended to finish year 1 by the end of the summer. That way I could start year 2 on the actuall time scale, posting the first chapter on September 1st. But that's life, hmm? Ah well... Hopefully I'll make sme progress in the week to come. It's suppose to be sunny all week, and even better, it'll be somewhere in the 60-70 degree range. That means I'll be out on top of the mountain searching for inspiration. ^^

I called my old friend Stephanie today. It was her birthday, and since I didn't go to the party I wanted to surprize her. I found out that this year she'll be going to my school. And taking my bus no less! It was all rather shocking, and now I have another reason to want school to come faster. This year is looking pretty bright.

Now, as for my other story, I haven't quite figured it out yet. I got inspiration from a scource I can no longer seem to find, so it's a challenge to say the least. But still, I agree with Jeshua; I should extend my writing tallents beyond the Marauders occasionally, so I really want to see this through...

Anyway, that's about it for now.

Your Favorite Marauder,
Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - PadFoot - 08-12-2007 11:07 AM

You didn't know that stephine was going to go to our school. 0_o Wow! I knew that about 4 months ago.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 08-12-2007 11:07 AM

Well no one mentioned it to me. Shows how fast word travels at Tech.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - PadFoot - 08-12-2007 11:09 AM

Ya i guess 0_o

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 08-12-2007 11:31 AM

I'm serious!! If you knew 4 months ago, I should have known too! We went to the same school together for 2 years, I'd have thought someone would have told me. Ah well though, whatever. I know now.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 08-13-2007 07:33 AM

My father and I bought MP3 Players today, and all I've really been doing is filling it with music. It's three-fourths of the way full, so there must not be a whole lot there. o-o I only put in around eight CDs.

I'll be gone tomorrow for anyone who's interested. My long time friend Beth and I are traveling somewhere near the coast, so I'll be gone all day. I'll be back though, so don't worry. :3
I've got to pack tonight... Plenty of pencils should inspiration hit me for my stories, paper, of course, my MP3 player, some clothes, etc. The simple stuff.

Well, that's all the news for now.

Your Favorite Marauder,
Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 08-15-2007 11:55 AM

I've just returned from a trip to the beach yesterday, so I've been a little worn out all day. But nothing a little Earl Grey tea can't handle... It's good stuff. o-o

Tomorrow, it's my sister's birthday. So, I plan on excusing myself early on in the day, going to the mountain and writing the next chapters of "Up to No Good" and on the way back buy her something really nice. She bought me a Gryffindor keychain, so I might buy her one with some smart remark on it or something. She likes those a lot. I hope she doesn't take turning thirteen to her head. o-o;;

Anyway, I think that's about it.
Your favorite Marauder,
Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 08-17-2007 12:13 PM

Well, my plans changed quickly. James wanted to hang out, so I wated all afternoon for him before being dragged to Friendly's for dinner. He still came over, but Jamie called and he told her we were doing stuff together, so that was just a big messed up situation right there. Because we were only watching Stephen Colbert online.

(And now I realise I was suppose to call her back. Woops!)

I've been desperately trying to get inspiration for a story I thought of. I have the characters. But no plot or story. Just the characters. >< Damn...
I've also been wanting to write the latest chapters of Up to No Good, but I haven't been in the mood or had the opportunity. I guess I'm just not meant to write anything, hmm? Still, I really want to finish before school starts, so this way I can post chapter 1 of year 2 on 9-1-07. So I'm going ahead and doing it anyway. In fact when I'm done with this if nothing is new I think I'll start.

Maybe I'll stay up to watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report too... Who knows, the last day of sumer are meant to be spent slacking/studying. I think so anyway... At least right now. o-o

Alright, well nothing else to report.
Your Favorite Marauder,
Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 08-20-2007 12:56 PM

Today was actually a pretty good day. I spent most of my time thinking about random things, but it was really something I needed. My parents decided to take a ride up t the Bennington Battle Monument and around the area, so I was just listening to music in the car for most of the drive. I got time time to think about everything and nothing all at once, and it sort of feels like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders... And I had inspiration for some stories as well, so I may be busy in the next few days.

I'm still trying to get Year 1 finished before September first, but so far I'm way behind schedule. I want to write it, but I open the page and then all I have going on is writers block. I had this all planned out a few days ago, too.... *SIGH* Ah well I suppose...

I've also started the final design for a forum I want to make. Based in HP of course... But it'll have all the houses and such, so maybe it'll be at least somewhat popular...? I've got hope though. :3 Still, I don't want to make it until either I get a graphics program of my own or school starts up and I'll have the first 2 weeks in shop to mess around on photoshop and make some tags and such. Then it'll be alternating weeks of shop and academic classes.... But maybe I could make it sooner without banners...? I'll think about it.

Anyway, I've got to get off for now.

Yours,
Moony.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 08-21-2007 11:49 AM

Well, I'm trying to make a primitive form of a banner for the forum I've been going on about. But I just got back from taking my sister for a walk, so I'm a little cold. *shivering* Stupid mouse won't stay in one spot....

My mom stayed home sick today, so we really didn't talk much downstairs or anything. We would probably have disturbed her, she slept most of the day. I played Jade Empire for a while, then watched Voyager until my eyes started to bleed. Great show, really (Go Chacotay!!), but I was really bored at the time. So it was a much quieter day than I would have liked....

I was also really tired today, which is very unlike me. o-o Usually, even when I'm bored, I'm wide awake, but today I was almost ready to fall over. Maybe aftrer tonight it'll be better. Who knows?

Alright, that's about it for now.
Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 09-14-2007 12:51 AM

I need to post here more often.. o-o

Summary of the last few weeks in a single sentence: I SEE SICK PEOPLE.

o-o Seriously. We've been hit with a wave of colds, and everyone but me *knock on wood* has pretty much been sucked in. And now... my sister has it. lovely....

Anyway, we've really been moving in shop class. I've gotten pretty backed up in my work as of late, and right now I'm suppose to be working on an essay on viruses, but I can't word it right... but we've been working with Python and other new stuff. I haven't been able to work on Up to no Good at all.

We planned a surprise party for James on his birthday, it went pretty well. We got sugar drunk, Jamie fell over, and I played Halo with Jeshua and Tyler.... It was really fun. Oh, and Padfoot spent the night at my house. :O

Anyway, I've been really irresponsible of late,and I'm paying the price with my frustration and lack of free time. Unless you count buying Quidditch World Cup free time. Then yes, I had three hours of free time last night. I'm a good chaser, and an excellent seeker. Hyuu~! I'm already in nationals. I think my next match is against the US... I'm playing for England. ^^

I've downloaded some cool pics, too. So if I ever have time here again, member tags and some marauder banners are first priority.

That's all for now.

Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - PadFoot - 09-28-2007 10:20 PM

Holy cow you need to update.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 09-28-2007 10:36 PM

^^; I knows, I did on DW last night, but I forgot to post it anywhere else.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - PadFoot - 09-28-2007 10:47 PM

^_^ Thats fine. I shouldn't be talkin I have to as well.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 09-28-2007 10:53 PM

Yeah, so why are you nagging me? o:<

^^; Kinda funny how those things happen.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - PadFoot - 09-28-2007 10:55 PM

o_0 I don't know.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 11-12-2007 10:39 AM

Well these past few days since the “scheduled event” have certainly been interesting… I haven’t done much, and I feel like just walking around until my mp3 player runs out of batteries. I’ve also been thinking about a new story to write… The story will kind of be a reflection of everything I’ve been through in the past few weeks, combined with a super cool story line. And, of course, all of the people I talk to will be in it in some way Just like in up to no good. :3

Speaking of that, I really need to get back to writing. I feel really at home when I’m writing or studying or something. I can be all by myself, in my own little thought bubble and just do some kind of work or something where I don’t have to think about anything in the real world… Because I’ve also been thinking a lot about things like murder and stuff… I wonder, is it a bit over dramatic of me to want to try to in some way stop ww3? Sure, I hate humanity, but in the same way I don’t think I could ever hate someone else, no matter what they did to me. And I don’t think anyone deserves to go to hell, even if I‘m not even sure that such a place even exists.

But back on the dreams, I’ve been studying up an interesting theory that I read from documents and paintings my father found in our basement. They were made a long time ago by a woman (who’s name I can’t remember xD) who was really interested in a theory about the “dream world.” It was mainly about how dreams are in a way another reality, and that they really happen, while this world is just a dream. This would mean that I’ve killed several people and been attacked by crystal spiders and such in the past few weeks. O-o; There were a few side notes on one of the pages that said: “Unreal in a real setting; Real un an unreal setting.” It was just very interesting… I looked it up online, and apparently this theory is distantly related to the one that says people who create imaginary friends and talk with them on multiple occasions are capable of creating human souls. It’s very interesting… And I may consider studying it in greater detail, like I’ve done with M-theory. However, in my current mood and situation I find it a much more compelling idea to simply write another story explaining MY dreams etc, in such a format. It would be kind of cool, now that I think about it.

Anyways… Beth has been spending the night at my house for a few days. Yesterday we went to see the movie, “Fred Claus,” and I must admit… for a Christmas movie it was pretty good. O-O It was only funny near the beginning though, towards the end it got all mushy like every Disney movie does. But they did it in a good way, reducing a 45-year-old man into a superman cape wearing efficiency monitor O: Trust me… It was better than I’m probably making it sound. xD Anyways, I bought another Death Note volume, although I had already read it online… I find that it’s nice to actually own the manga instead of just reading it. And recently my mind has been completely occupied with thoughts of not only the Marauders, but now Death Note, too. (Along with a bunch of thousands of other thoughts and things like that, but I multitask. :3 )

Oh yeah… Almost forgot about this: I got my Standardized Test Results today. O-o Nearly a perfect score in English (my most hated subject) and of course, poor in math (but not failing, just a few points below average). But I’ve never been one for a high score in that topic… Still, I would have gotten better on both had it been later in the year… not right after summer vacation, because I didn’t really study a wink of academics (I focused more on my shop, considering I had an exam the first day). Oh well, I intend to get “PERFECT” on every single MCAS exam this year since I won’t have the opportunity to retake them if I pass (10th grade is the last year for MCAS testing).

I’m such a nerd. O-o

Okay, well that’s it for the news. Broadcast terminated.

Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 11-13-2007 12:45 PM

L'arc-En-Ciel - Spirit Dreams Inside

I wake from a nightmare now
In the day it haunts me
It slowly tears me apart
With dreams of a distant love
I'm a wandering satellite

Somewhere in the wasteland
I see you smiling at me
A vision out of my dreams
Will everything change
Take the pain away
Lead me with your light

Heading for the sun
Leave the sadness behind
Crossing oceans dry
Yeah

My world spinning out of time
Won't somebody stop me?
I may be losing my way
Will you make it right?
Take the pain away
Hear me as I cry

Heading for the sun
Leave the sadness behind
Crossing oceans dry
Deep inside I go

Spirit dreams inside
Spirit dreams inside

What can I do, I ask?
There's nothing left to say
What can I do, I ask?
There's nothing left to say
Why am I here?
Why am I lost?
Where is love?
Lead me with your light

Heading for the sun
Leave the sadness behind
Crossing oceans dry
Deep inside I go
Heading for the sun
Leave the sadness behind
Crossing oceans dry
Deep inside I go

Spirit dreams inside
Spirit dreams inside
Spirit dreams inside
Spirit dreams inside

This song reminds me a lot about the dreams I myself have been having of late… except that no ones smiling in them… I’ve only told a 1 person about them in detail, but not because I don’t trust the rest of you. It’s just not the easiest topic to bring up, and hey, even the 1 person doesn’t know the whole story. There’s a bit I haven’t said because it’s personal… A deep seated fear that these dreams bring up that I’ve had ever since about 6th grade… Like I said, I would never forgive myself if I let something happen…

Suu… Anyways, I’m seriously planning this story, and the dreams have proved to be a good little tidbit to put in there. The main character is basically going to be like me, just as a guy. I don’t think I’ve ever written a story with a girl main character; maybe a fan fic, but never a story. I dunno why, I just plan them with guys from the very start without thinking… But anyways, that means that all the people I put into it will be opposite genders. So people like Erin and Jamie will be guy characters and Jeshua would be a girl. It’s kind of fun to write this way. ^^;

Okie, so I have school in the morning. So I’ll be busy this week (academics) studying for various exams as well as studying Japanese with Jeshua… I need to get better at speaking it. I haven’t studied in a while, so while it’s true I understand it and stuff, a lot of it now is “Bla bla bla bla”
… as I so nicely discovered this morning while watching Fujusenkei news O-O I gots to refresh my memory.

So yep. That’s about its. Oh, and I now have Sims for PC. Arigato Anikotsu-sama :3

Broadcast terminated.

Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 11-14-2007 12:06 PM

Update, 13th November ‘07

Homeroom – my friends think I’m trying to become the new L for whatever reason. It was kind of funny. xD

Technical Writing – Yet another open response question for MCAS prep. Although, this is important for me since I plan to get a very high score (perfect would be awesome, but like THAT’S going to happen). I think I got at least a ¾, I almost forgot to site the title and author of the original essay and probably left out something important (like quotes, now that I think about it).

US history 2 – James gets to sit next to me now, so we were snickering and laughing while talking notes (and laughing when other people got caught for doing the exact same thing we were doing). It was basically a make fun of America vs. China day. O-o;

English – read for 2 periods since the teacher was out. I think I got nearly 300 pages read. O-o

Lunch – studied Japanese. I have no social life.

Math – more on equations, etc. Simple stuff, and easy to remember. :3

Biology – my brain quit on me. *punches head* PACK MORE IN THERE. Imma eat breakfast tomorrow so I can do just that, so while I do my 16-set pun net squares, I can do them without a headache. ><;

Okay, well that was my uberfantastic day. :3

Broadcast terminated.

Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - PadFoot - 11-15-2007 10:00 AM

^ you are trying. o_0 what you talkin about.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 11-15-2007 11:07 AM

I'm not trying. o-o I had a piece of gum in my hands, and you yourself said sitting like he does is helpful. O:<
Seriously, I can concentrate a lot more when I sit like that. xD

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - PadFoot - 11-15-2007 11:17 AM

^ ya it is, but you are L not trying to be. YOU ARE!

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 11-15-2007 11:18 AM

...I'll take that as a compliment....?

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - PadFoot - 11-15-2007 11:08 PM

^You should.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 01-29-2008 12:27 PM

Alright, well… haven’t written in this for a while now. But maybe that’s a good thing; I never have anything to write about anyway. Maybe it’s just the way things are supposed to be, but everything is out of place, and increasingly often I have then unfortunate habit of noticing. Not that I’ll get very far anyway, my lack of self-confidence will probably get in the way of my studies, plummeting me further into the hole I’ve dug for myself. Well, at least it’s got a lot of books…. I can contribute in my own way as best I can to everything I do. I want to do more, but I know that it will never be enough from me personally. There’s just a certain mental blockade that prevents me from doing… pretty much anything. o-o Not a phobia… Just… a wish, I guess. Something along those lines. One that everyone has: wanting to bring back someone who they have lost, one way or another. The more perceptive of you can just guess what I mean when I say this, and I would rather not explain it for those of you who don’t get it. Now there are about 6 layers of my constant thoughts on several very personal issues in that text. Hope at least one of you can guess at what I mean. Understanding isn’t required. I just want to be connected to someone who can comfort me at least… I don’t really talk to anyone anymore, so I can’t tell anyone about what’s going on in my head without it somehow backfiring on me in some way shape or form… With some people they turn it into something about themselves, others ignore me, some I’d rather not tell because I’m afraid of making a scene, and there are a few people I would never tell who I used to trust with my entire being… There is one person though that I trust beyond reason though, but at least one issue I do have with them… and someone else I held dear. But it’s nothing I can’t just get over in time, and I don’t think it’s even an issue. Hell, I don’t even want to say because I’ve seen what might happen… and I don’t want that. It’s nothing important anyway, just a feeling…
Anyway, ever since I got into that accident things have been really weird. Quite honestly, I think there’s a part of me that saw the end coming when I was watching the window break in. It’s actually quite amusing… To think that part still expects to die anyway. I don’t think I’m afraid anymore, if I was. I probably am, though. After all, the car accident was nothing compared to some of the ones I’ve heard of and seen pics of. But still, I wonder why some part of me continues to almost wish to see what would have happened if I had just chosen to sit on the opposite side of the car. It’s a curious feeling to expect to die and then still be alive. And I know I’m making a big deal of this, but let me vent a little ^^;
Anywho… Because of that, I think, I’ve been getting more and more closed off. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this alone. Just listening to myself talk disgusts me, because it’s so much the same when in my head everything is painted grey. It’s just empty feeling, the same feeling of being alone over and over again. It’s kind of scary to know how well I can “fake it.” Why even now, I know that I could just close this and put a smile on my face like nothing ever happened. In fact, right about now everything I do and everything I lie about disgusts me and I can’t watch. I spend all my time working now, so I can think about other things. Luckily the work is quite fun, and I get to do it with a very good friend of mine. I think she feels the same as I do, in that things aren’t right… But since neither of us knows what the hell is going on I think it’s just a wave we’ll have to ride onto the shore.
I’ve been observing myself and my emotions for a while now, basically since the crash happened. At first, it was shock, obviously. And excitement. Almost to the point of “Let’s go again~!” It was almost a release in some way, now I jump at the opportunity for a thrill. But I’ve noticed that a lot of my negativity comes in the form of anger. I don’t usually get angry, and I’m pretty mellow… So it came to me as a surprise to find myself in an increasingly dark mood, and one in which anger was the primary state. Erin can tell you all about it… No need to relive it ^__^
Meh… Just a lot of things are going downhill lately… I’ve even given up hope of bringing back someone who “died.” I’ve resigned myself to just accepting things the way they are. Maybe it’s a cowardly move, I don’t know. I don’t consider myself a coward… But I’ve been told otherwise, so I’m always open to suggestions. Who knows, maybe it’s not even said person, maybe it’s me. There does seem to be something at least one of us is unwilling to admit or confess. Who knows anymore…
It does scare me that everything is dark. Maybe the reason I smile isn’t to lie to everyone… Maybe it’s to make other people feel better. Honestly I have no clue ^__^ (<----- Totally sincere smile, no joke).
Anyway, I suppose I must sound pretty emo, huh? xP Just venting, I don’t think I’m anything CLOSE to chronic depressive or anything like that… Just worried about a lot of stuff, some of it is probably not even mine to worry about. But oh well, if I don’t worry who will?
(Honestly) Cheerfully yours,

Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - PadFoot - 01-29-2008 11:14 PM

Quote:
Erin can tell you all about it… No need to relive it ^__^

o-o Yes yes NO need to relive it! o-o;;

Quote:
To think that part still expects to die anyway. I don’t think I’m afraid anymore, if I was. I probably am, though. After all, the car accident was nothing compared to some of the ones I’ve heard of and seen pics of.

o-o;;;;

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 01-30-2008 02:53 AM

Kay, so… Just sitting here in lunch, waiting for everyone to come back… And Mike has chips that taste like Ramen noodles xD
I had some mixed thing of pretzels, cheese-its and some garlic crunchy cracker stuff. o-o And before I had some mini-oatmeal bites ^-^

Anyway, the day so far has been pretty normal – boring. Just working on JavaScript, Erin and I are trying to get rollovers to work on The v2 of the Marauder’s Map. It’s… taking a lot longer than we had anticipated. O-o;;
So yeah…. Otherwise nothing has happened. Everyone’s been pretty distant today for some reason, I’ve noticed… Now I do regret putting up that last entry, but I’m not going to delete it now… I just needed to vent and no one seems to be helping o-o
Ah well, I’ll get over it eventually. Just don’t expect me to lie anymore about things. Ask me if there’s anything wrong and I’m trying hard to not deny it. Smiling is a different story though… I don’t really consider that lying, so there’s no reason for me to stop if people think it helps. I’m just not going to lie to anyone’s face anymore, so they can actually know just how I think :D or… something, whatever. It’ll do something o-o

It’s funny, my desktop is of the marauders and it looked like Sirius had a third arm o-o;;;
The we figured out that it was only an illusion created by the start menu. Evil little silver bar….

M’kay, that’s about it, I guess. Everyone should be back in a few minutes anyway, so I won’t be alone for much longer. In the mean time, I think I’ll look up some more Nostradamus stuff. It’s pretty interesting o:

Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - PadFoot - 01-30-2008 05:32 AM

Quote:
I’ve noticed… Now I do regret putting up that last entry, but I’m not going to delete it now… I just needed to vent and no one seems to be helping o-o

I am here for you Moony.. if you need me!
RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Snape - 02-02-2008 12:21 PM

I'm here, if you need someone to talk too. :D

Snape

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 02-02-2008 02:19 PM

Thanks guys

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 02-13-2008 12:48 PM

Yeah... I was really pissed earlier. And when I found out we had no school tomorrow I um.... bruised my hands on the kitchen counter and the oven. Yeah, heh.... My friends mean a lot to me and I really wanted to say goodbye. Now I find out I won't see them again for over a week, not to mention miss 2 important things I was just.... I lost what little control I had today.....

So the story goes:
We had a bomb threat yesterday. First they put us outside, but in the sub zero temps they couldn't leave us out there for more than 10 minutes. So hey cleared the gymnasium, designated it a "safe zone" and had their little search. At the time I thought it was all very amusing, but we had another one today around the same time. And then they evacuated us by bus, closed the school and ruined my entire week. Now I can't pass out the valentines I worked so hard on, and worse yet I can't say goodbye... Sure, I can do it online, but it's not the same....

Yeah, before I get pissed again let's move on....

Anywho, I've now been set up with a MySpace account, so anyone who has one feel free to message me about becoming a contact~
I added Three Days Grace....
I LOVE ADAM. Just thought I'd let you know.

And to prove the extent of my freaking out - a convo snippet.

Moony says:
So how do I add them?
Moony says:
o-o;;;
Moony says:
Never had a famous band before xD
Si ck Pad Foot says:
http://messaging.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ID=2148513

^ Go here
Si ck Pad Foot says:
did it work?
Moony says:
o-o;;
Moony says:
Yes
Moony says:
*freaking out*
Si ck Pad Foot says:
^-^ Good
Moony says:
o-o OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Moony says:
<3
Si ck Pad Foot says:
O_O WHAT?
Moony says:
I LOVE THREE DAYS GRACE I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THEY GOT AN EMAIL FROM ME
Moony says:
Even if it IS jsut MySpace
Moony says:
OMG
Si ck Pad Foot says:
xD
Moony says:
COME ON, What would you do if you got an email from SIRIUS???
Si ck Pad Foot says:
O_O FREAK OUT
Si ck Pad Foot says:
xD
Moony says:
^_^
Moony says:
I'd blush, faint, and wake up in the hospital from cardiac arrest
Moony says:
All in that order.
Si ck Pad Foot says:
xD I would probably do that as well
Moony says:
^__^
Si ck Pad Foot says:
x3
Moony says:
I'm freaking out o-o
Moony says:
My leg won't stop twitching and I'm typing to HORRENDOUSLY
Moony says:
WOW.
Si ck Pad Foot says:
xD
Moony says:
;-; <-- tears of joy
Si ck Pad Foot says:
^-^ w00!
Moony says:
Ok, need to calm down now... *breathes deeply*
Moony says:
OMG
Moony says:
WAIT A SEC
Si ck Pad Foot says:
O_O
Moony says:
I'LL HAVE AN EMAIL FROM THREE DAYS GRACE IN MY INBOX
Moony says:
OMFG
Si ck Pad Foot says:
Probably
Si ck Pad Foot says:
xD
Moony says:
X33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.... I told you, I don't have a lot of control lately... Things had begun to pile up for me, and got released on the counter top and me spazzing over tdg. I feel a little better now, and hopefully the trip will help. I'll be keeping a diary, and doing all the writing I can. I know I've been slack with UTNG but if I can I'll definitely write some while I'm away.

Oh, and of course, I'll be buying presents and goodies for my friends (tell me now if you guys don't like anything, I'll be looking).

That is of course, if we actually go. Emily is all worried that the plans will change...

Yours,

Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Snape - 02-18-2008 12:32 PM

CALM DOWN Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 02-24-2008 11:26 AM

o-o Well I HATE leaving. It's always sad ;-;

But I'm back now :D

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Daisuke's Angel - 02-24-2008 12:12 PM

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 03-15-2008 12:59 AM

Just sitting here in english class now.... I still have second period left, so I'll be here for about an hour still. First english period we did another MCAS practice exam... It was so easy xD
But then... I've always done well in English, Science, and History. I'm terrible with math. And yes. I'm blaming the teachers. I know that it's partially my fault too, but honestly I don't think I've ever had a teacher that took the time to teach us one on one. Now I can't even get that time when the teacher spends his time diciplining the stupid kids (95% of the class xD ) and I can't stay after school because I won't get a ride home. My parents are NOT going to come all the way to my school just to pick me up, and I don't think the late bus goes near my house.

......Ok. Back to what really matters. o-o

Uh..... This morning I woke up once again to mysterious non-cat made noises. I happen to know that there were no cats in my room when I closed the door last night. Lucky me though, it was 5 instead of 3:15 this time. I wonder why... Regardless, it was pretty convenient. O_o I woke up and figured, "Might as well do that history assignment while I'm up." So this morning at 5 I got on my computer and did history work after freaking out... It might have a virus. Left the house at 7 to catch my bus (Jamie drove by me in her car ;-; ) and fell on the floor this morning because I was so tired. ;-; And my knee is bothering me again... Darn the family curse xD

Today is the last day of term 2, so it was a make up day in Sabonis' computer class first period. I didn't have any assignments, so I went on the computer like a nerd o:
Got some nice posting done, yes I did...

Second period, I had history. I SHOT Dylan on accident. ;-; I was bending my ruler and he put his pencil in the bend and happened to let go exactly the same time that I did. Almost got hit in the neck xD
That was my history lesson. A ruler/pencil bow and arrow. Classic.

So now I'm just in English. o-o Nothing to do...
Up next I have lunch, followed by 2 periods of Math (with another sub O_o ) and then 2 periods of science. o-o

Ta ta then xD

--Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Daisuke's Angel - 03-15-2008 03:32 AM

i would of drove you but i had Kati, and I know how u dislike her.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 03-15-2008 10:31 AM

I don't DISLIKE anyone. I like her just fine, but I can't help who I don't get along with.

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 03-15-2008 11:52 AM

So let’s continue this where I left off…

Lunch: Basically the norm, today wasn’t nearly as perfect as yesterday was… Yesterday there was the perfect combination of chakras, and what do you know, I think I wasted the perfect opportunity to get some real thinking done… I did get a lot done, but I didn’t get the result I intended. Besides, it’s not as if I spend my life thinking about something twenty-four-seven. Sure, I think all the time. But that’s just what kind of person I am… Anyway, yesterday I spent a lot of the time listening to things, and I gained a new perspective on one of my theories just by listening to people talk in the hall. Actually, I found it quite amusing to listen to their lives and watch everything play out. It was so nice… To understand what was going on (partially from experience, partially from the information) and not have to do anything or jump to some sort of conclusion… For once I was able to just watch and listen, like I was invisible. It really was nice… But for all the listening I did, I knew I couldn’t help anyone… That was the hardest thing for me to stand. I knew what was going on, and even though I had the capability to help I didn’t. I wouldn’t have had the right, just to butt in to their business. And no one takes advice randomly. I tried to say things to my friends that would make sense to the conversation, but also make sure they were loud enough to be within earshot of someone I could give some advice to. I don’t know if it ever really works, and I don’t suppose I ever will. Remember… If they can’t see you, they can’t hear you either.

Math Class: It was pretty boring for the first half, and for once I was in favor of breaking the rules. Before class I had had no intentions of handing in my paper. I figured I would do it over shop week to keep sharp, but it had to be handed in. So Dylan (not the one who forgot about me, the one I supposedly stabbed xD ) and I were listening to my mp3 player while talking and TRYING to get some work done, but it was nearly impossible what with the skill our teacher has. I’m not badmouthing him, he’s a nice guy. I just don’t work with the way he does things. It doesn’t sit with me at all, and I end up understanding something a little, only to be taught that the opposite was correct. xP Anyway, it was basically like something I would learn in my accounting class, so it wasn’t really a big deal. But I took my sweet time doing it. Not a fan of math…
Science Class: We’re in the final stages of biology now, going over food webs and biomes before the big MCAS exams (which from this point on will be referred to as O.W.L.s because I’m that much of an HP fan ^-^). Anyway, neither Pads or myself got much sleep last night… I was pretty ok after history class, but Padfoot… I don’t know… CRASHED. She developed a thing for moose about half-way through period 1… I would be talking to Snape (Who KNOWS VERY WELL that I wouldn’t ban him without a REASON. Dx Not just because I “feel like banning someone.”) and I in the middle of the conversation I would hear quietly, “Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose~” …. I swear, she could have gone on for over a minute. Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose. >_____<
We got in trouble because we were laughing so hard, and now Mr. Prasol calls us Tweedle Dee (me) and Tweedle Dumb (Padfoot). *sigh*
And before I forget, shall I mention period 2, and infamous “CONSTIPADS?” She looked like she was thinking hard or something (hence the name, I really don’t want to go into it xD) and would be saying “Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose.” She started calling this kid Tracey a delicious moose. No, HER delicious moose. xD He doesn’t even look like a moose. O_o

Note. Padfoot + No sleep + Energy Drink = Delicious Moose Tracey.

So after school, I took the bus, went home by my usual route, and decided to be all healthy after having a spree of junk food dinners. xD So now I’m learning to cook for myself, and MAKING my parents freakin' teach my to do all these things they should have a long time ago. >___<
Including driving. o:
So that, and downloading HP stuff for my Sims, is my plan for the weekend. Otherwise, I’ll most likely be pestering James about how he’s sick and needs to take care of himself. xD

---Professor S. Lupin

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - PadFoot - 03-15-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:
Note. Padfoot + No sleep + Energy Drink = Delicious Moose Tracey.

xD YUP MINE! xD
RE:  Ramblings of a Marauder - Daisuke's Angel - 03-15-2008 01:41 PM

Moony Wrote:

I don't DISLIKE anyone. I like her just fine, but I can't help who I don't get along with.

oh i thought u did.
RE:   Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 03-16-2008 09:36 AM

Daisuke's Angel Wrote:

Moony Wrote:

oh i thought u did.

Sometimes it depends on the day, too. xD
Like.... My sister. Just annoyed me today. And we usually get along. o-o
RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Daisuke's Angel - 03-16-2008 10:48 AM

oh well... Next time i will pick u up then

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 04-07-2008 09:15 AM

Well... I really only update when I have things to say, don't I? Well I think today is one of those days.. Or... Yesterday, I should say. Before I had a friend over, I decided to take a walk. I decided that as part of my research I wouldn't consciously choose anywhere specific to go, and instead more or less go on impulse. Almost right away I was in the center of town, near the scene of an accident (or something, there were a lot of cars backed up and a cop car and stuff xD). I didn't want to get caught up in all of that, so I turned and walked almost to the Stop and Shop, and I got to a forest almost. Well, it was more or less a strip of forest separating suburbia from the highway. More than 5 trees thick, it LOOKED like a forest. Anyway, as I got closer to it I thought for dead sure there was a house back in there. I really didn't start to question it until I got closer, and I noticed I was walking really fast towards the woods. Suddenly all I could see were trees. o.o Yep. So that was my fun experience of the day o.o

Anyway, the rest of the walk was a trip down memory lane. I went from there to Maple Street, where I used to live. My grandmother and grandfather died in the house before we moved in and hen got kicked out by the town... It was weird, I remembered when I was learning to ride a bike and how I thought I was going a long way from the house... At most it wasn't even 50 feet. It did make me smile for a few minutes, just laughing at all the things that happened when I was young... Kind of feels like it never happened, now. I can hardly remember my grandparents...

I was going to take a hidden path I used to go on “adventures” with my younger sister and cousin with... Being the oldest, I was the leader of the group, in charge of making sure we made it back to “base camp”. XD But it was sad, because I had forgotten the way... So instead I took a nearby lane I used to ride around, and there was a memorial bench that said:

“Don't cry because it's gone, smile because it happened.”

I took it to heart. o.o

Following that, I attended a spaghetti dinner at the church I used to go to Girl Scouts in for Beth's sister. Because I'm not the religious type. And then Beth spent the night at my house. I watched an Episode of Ghost Hunters, and went to bed ^-^

Otherwise, today was nothing, really. Played some Halo, had a piece of pie and finished Darker than Black. handcuffs myself to Hei-kun <3

My weekend. ^-^

-Moony

RE: Ramblings of a Marauder - Moony - 04-09-2008 11:54 AM

So how about another blog entry? Quite boring, but I thought I'd share today with you. ^-^

Anyway, the main focus of these past few days has been work, work, work. Not only the fact that I'm so close to a job I can smell it, but also I have so much work to do all of a sudden it's unbelievable. About 3 projects at once, and I have gym now ;-;

Otherwise, all my time and effort goes into either my writing (new fan fic, people. Keep in touch) or to the anime club. I've been trying to get a hold of a DVD maker, and hopefully Niwa will pull through, otherwise I have nothing to watch on Thursday, the day of the next meeting. Darker than Black. ^-^ *fan girl squeal while handcuffed to Hei-kun*

Anyway...

Gym: Football – soccer for the internationally illiterate o: - for the first time in a while. It was pretty fun. I got a penalty kick all by myself (believe me, for a non-athletic person such as myself it makes you proud xD ), and stole the ball from a couple of people. They were all “GRRR” and I was all “Hi people~” and ran off with the ball xD It was funnier than it sounds, trust me.

History: We're doing WW2, my favorite part of history to study. I have no complaints, other than the massive amount of “hw” we have to do when the freakin' server is DOWN. She gave it to us on an MCAS week to do in CLASS. But apparently now it's a surprise 16-page hw assignment. *Sigh* and no one can answer my questions ;-; We were talking about Japan today and I asked about the Samurai and even the teacher didn't know who they were XD Common... freaking... knowledge....Oh well, makes me feel smart o:

English: Finally finishing Shakespeare's “A Midsummer's Night's Dream” .... Thank goodness, comedy my butt. XD The movie has disturbed my thought process greatly, I did not need to see Bottom and Titania doing the sexual Heimlich maneuver *SHUDDER*

Lunch: Ate food for once o.o It was yummeh.

Math: Ano.... I don't remember, I was nearly asleep ;-;

Science: Just another project >___< Biodiversity and the invasive species of European Rabbits into Australia.

On another note, my Cable is gone, my phone is gone, and my Internet is surely following. So I may be gone for a few days.

--Moony