FoxxesCove (Relic)
Which angel are you? - Printable Version

+- FoxxesCove (Relic) (https://foxxescove.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: The Notebook (https://foxxescove.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Quizzes (https://foxxescove.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+--- Thread: Which angel are you? (/showthread.php?tid=163)

Which angel are you? - PadFoot - 09-10-2007

Ok I took a quiz about which angel are you and i thought I was going to get the one i wanted but I didn't instead I got this......

[Image: 1155322669_igasssword-1.jpg]

You are the Angel of murder. You love to watch people die. There's just something about the blood that comes out of them, and there something about the way they try to run away, you just have to kill them. You first started killing because when you were young your parents where killed and you were taken in by the person who killed them, and trained by them, soon you go so good you killed your master and went off on your own journey, you rob people and kill them. You are wanted in many countries. Some people say, you were trained by jack the ripper

------------------------------------------------------------------------

o_0 I don't know about you but I really don't think thats me. Ok well maybe some times. but I have to hate the person very much.

OK I want you to take the quiz and see what you get.

Heres the link.................

Angel Quiz

Ok go now and take the quiz.

RE: Which angel are you? - Moony - 09-10-2007

[Image: normal_crossbloodangel.jpg]

You are the Angel of war. While you love to fight and have blood everywhere, you are loyal and respect the other people. You believe in a better life, but one where you can still train and get better at the skills you already have, you are a natural born leader and love a good challenge. You never leave anyone behind and always dedicate something to the person who has died. Your favourite color is brown and green or army colours.

Ok... Well, not entierly accurate, they did get one thing that's true about me in the description. And the pic is cool, tool.

RE: Which angel are you? - FragGuard LV1 - 09-10-2007

[Image: Fantastic2.jpg]

You are the Angel of Life. You had your life taken away from you, and you know it's sad and makes you angry, so, you want to make other people have a longer life and not feel the pain you go though. So you are the Angel of life. You give people a little voice inside there head, and tell them not to do it, and sometimes they do, sometimes they dont. You also have to help people cross over. The meaning of this is: if you see a ghost, you have to help it cross over. Once again, sometimes it won't and sometimes it will. Your favourite color is white or yellow.

I wonder if that is right. @.@

RE: Which angel are you? - PadFoot - 09-11-2007

Those are interesting for you two to get.

RE: Which angel are you? - Myst(assassin) - 09-11-2007

i got the angel of death

but they didnt have any guy angel pics *cries*

RE: Which angel are you? - PadFoot - 09-11-2007

o_0 I am sorry. the angel of death.

RE: Which angel are you? - loveless_beloved - 10-02-2007

[Image: normal_vampire2.jpg]
You are the Angel of death; you love to feed on people's misery and pain. You are disseised as an attractive young girl and you take away the people who loves you life. You were born into a harsh world of hate, and you never used to be so cold and cruel, but since you were hurt over and over again. You now want to give that hurt back. And you see this as giving something back. You usually dress in black, and it has to be long. You only celebrate Halloween, and think that it is the only day when you will feel loved and cared for. You use your powers to kill other creatures and people.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

RE: Which angel are you? - PadFoot - 10-03-2007

o_0 The angel of death. Wow!

RE: Which angel are you? - Princess_Duckky - 12-12-2007

You are the Angel of war. While you love to fight and have blood everywhere, you are loyal and respect the other people. You believe in a better life, but one where you can still train and get better at the skills you already have, you are a natural born leader and love a good challenge. You never leave anyone behind and always dedicate something to the person who has died. Your favourite color is brown and green or army colours.

RE: Which angel are you? - Wolfblitz - 12-12-2007

You are the Angel of Animals, you love to care for other creatures, and you think there cute and need looking after. You help them do things that they can't do, and stop them form getting killed. You are a strong person and always fight for what you believe in. you live in the forest and love it there. You were granted this task because you were a nature girl, and you cared for everything you owned really well. You are responsible and talented. Your favourite colours are: green & blue

RE: Which angel are you? - Snape - 02-21-2008

RE: Which angel are you? - PadFoot - 02-21-2008

xD nice

RE: Which angel are you? - Lonely Hotaru - 03-29-2008

This is what I got. That so doesn't describe me in any way.
You are the Angel of death; you love to feed on people's misery and pain. You are disseised as an attractive young girl and you take away the people who loves you life. You were born into a harsh world of hate, and you never used to be so cold and cruel, but since you were hurt over and over again. You now want to give that hurt back. And you see this as giving something back. You usually dress in black, and it has to be long. You only celebrate Halloween, and think that it is the only day when you will feel loved and cared for. You use your powers to kill other creatures and people.

RE: Which angel are you? - PadFoot - 04-04-2008

Another angel of Death.. xD Nice. ^-^