FoxxesCove (Relic)
So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - Printable Version

+- FoxxesCove (Relic) (https://foxxescove.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://foxxescove.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Life/Peer help. (https://foxxescove.createmybb.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Thread: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS (/showthread.php?tid=192)

Pages: 1 2

So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - Crazy Crackhead Christine - 11-14-2007

alright... evan
hes a sweetheart\and almst everything ive been looking for.
haha of corse tho
just ONE big flaw
he still kinda loves his ex gf.
she my BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFl
so i know nothings gonna happen, he n i are just so much alike, idk wat to think. but he says he wants to be with me, and get over her. he says he loves me so much. and hes praticly cryed infront of me, just teellin me how much he loves me.

so.... do i coontinue being with him?

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - PadFoot - 11-14-2007

Yes you do. Have you ever seen a guy cry and try to tell you that he loves you and that he doesn't love his ex. Man if he cries in front of you thats awesome. That means it trusts you and he wants to be with you.

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - Moony - 11-14-2007

Talk to your friend first, is what I would do. Get both sides of the story, and if possible (and even better) an ok from the opposing side. But I would still say yes, if you two really want to be together, then it's a good match.

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - Crazy Crackhead Christine - 11-15-2007

well its just. its always bugging me, nagging at my mind.. "does he love me or her?". but finally last nite, i talked to him...
i said to him that i was woried about if he still loved hiz ex... and if he loves her more than me... and if he even loved me. he came back with an i love you and that he cares so much for me, and that night he came over and sat with me for an hour. and in that hour... it was the best, i felt more love from him than ever. yeah a part of him will always love her.. but his heart is with me... im finally happy again, im falling...

thank yuo all so much, yall gave me courage to talk to him. and it ended up so good. but im sure ill b back in a week needing more help.

but THANKS
and

I LOVE HIM!Tongue
TongueTongueTongueTongue
:clown:

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - PadFoot - 11-15-2007

^_^ Glad we can help.

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - Moony - 11-15-2007

Any time. :]

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - Crazy Crackhead Christine - 11-16-2007

what would i do with out you guys? but hes still being sketchy... what sould i think? smething going on...?

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - PadFoot - 11-16-2007

I don't know what you would do with us. xP

And as for the sketchy part, wait a couple of days if you still think that he is than talk to him (again) about it.

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - Crazy Crackhead Christine - 11-22-2007

SOS AGAIN!!!!

so hes acting really weird after we just got into a lil tiff thing. not hes ditching me and barley wanting to alk to me... any ideas..?

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - PadFoot - 11-24-2007

o-o That I don't know. Did you talk to him about it?

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - Crazy Crackhead Christine - 11-24-2007

well yeah. but then he just makes up some excuse to get off the phone and hangs up on me. and then he effin has the nands to ditch me today. i just dont get why im such a bad girl. like i treat all guys i date with respect but i get none back. ima pon... a peice of A**, nothing... *sigh* this whole issue is starting to depress me

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - PadFoot - 11-24-2007

Than he isn't worth it.

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - Moony - 11-24-2007

Agreed, if he treats you like that you need to either put your foot down and demand some respect, or leave him for good.

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - Crazy Crackhead Christine - 11-24-2007

C, thats hard when u fall for someone. if i hadnt fallen for him, id be out by now. but ive fallen for him, hard... and thats my problem. i care so much. and im not a quitter when things get tough. things are hard, and ppl seem to think hes just being an EMO B***H rite now. and hes having a bad case of PMS! and im starting to think he dont have any nads ro anything. hes got bad PMS, worse than me LMAO! but i just care for him so much, IM SO CONFUSSED

RE: So I Guess ill start..i need help. SOS - Crazy Crackhead Christine - 12-05-2007

i don know. hes treating me like shit. im nothing to him but a pain. am i that bad?