Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whimiscal Drawings
Eheh... My drawing style is... unique, so to say. It ranges from kinda anime-ish to somewhat chibi-ish... Also, most of them, (Aww... who am i kidding?), ALMOST all of them involve the Shichinintai somehow... Since those seven dead guys inspire me so... *awe-inpiring tear*

And one more thing... I have a lot of drawings posted below... with that in mind, please enjoy~! ^.~

This first one I doodled in algebra class... Its fictional me, with my fictional trademark weapons Dao, (Which is just chinese for "Broadsword", but "Dao" sounds cooler)...
[Image: bloodyani.jpg]

This next one is of Renkotsu and Bankotsu... drawn as Gangstas... (for whatever reason I had at time of drawing... XP)
[Image: gangstadrawing77.jpg]

Again, fictional me, but this time I guess I'm flirting with Suikotsu or something... =\ Excuse the handwriting, monkies have better handwriting... (Also, I want to add, that if you look at Suikotsu long enough in this pic, he kinda looks like a hamster or gerbil... XD)
[Image: dangerousflirtingrevam.jpg]

This is fictional me, (with my hair down!), having a cake fight with Bankotsu and Renkotsu, (Hehe sneaky Renko-chan with cake catapult, note "evil" expression... XP).
[Image: cakefightinu.jpg]

This was supossed to be "The Chibi-tai"... But everytime I tried to draw chibi Ginkotsu, he ended up looking like Oscar the Grouch or something... XD So I grew tried of drawing talking trashcans and forgot about finishing it...
[Image: chibitai1.jpg]

I have no explanation for the mess of chibi-kitten action below... it was supossed to be a comic of the Shichinintai drawn as Chibi cats... but all i did was show Banko-kitty spazzing out... XD
[Image: omgdierensupa.jpg]

This is the last one, (for this post anyways... hehe...)
This isn't one of the Shichinintai- *crowd cheers* - ... okay... <.<
But its of a little creature called a Clow Card from the ol' anime series Cardcaptors. Her name is "The Little"... XP (And yes, i know the background is terrible, backgrounds aren't my thing...)
[Image: thelittle.jpg]

So post comments/critiques below... both are welcome... some more than others... ^.^'''
Those are awesome. Keep it up.
Your art hasn't changed much over the years. It's always been good. My personal favorites are the Clow Card one and the kitten one.
Moony Wrote:Your art hasn't changed much over the years. It's always been good. My personal favorites are the Clow Card one and the kitten one.

It hasn't changed, has it? I'm taking insult in that remark! Jk, It actually has changed, I just haven't been able to upload my newest drawing to photobucket yet... XP

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drawings of the ONI FragGuard LV1 4 1,150 07-19-2007, 01:45 AM
Last Post: FragGuard LV1