Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Here is a thread can have a discussion about thy dreams.

I shall begin:

Last night, I was in a resturant where an old guy was hitting on me and my mommy came and beat him up. I was in the entrance where I began to eat small cakes on plates where candles would on the sides of the stares, I wanted to eat the red ones in the outside entrance on the stairs, but I was scared to walk down the stairs because the height of the entrance was to large, so I went to find a back door in the resturant. Sadly, I entered a maze in the back that took me to a small, doorless, lit room where a small boy was sitting on a bed. When I looked at him from a large distance, he started freaking out, yelling at me about what I shouldn't do like, "Your not supposed to look at me!!!", and then he got off the bed, ran behind it and jumped out jumped through the window glass.

I was stuck in between sleep and wake about this time. I fell back to sleep.

In my second dream, I was in some cool looking night school. I was in some type of computer class, and I was on my laptop, that soon was hacked as I was on it, and the hacker shut it down. It rebooted and we continued to fight for command, eventually I was able to keep the hacker out by deleting my files. Then school was over, and I missed the bus, the busses got there early, and everyone on in an instance AND I WASN'T. I walked around and eventually found the Culinary shop still open.

I was stuck in between sleep and wake again. Horrible experience.

Mainly, what affected my dream was BLEACH.
Witchblade Wrote:Here is a thread can have a discussion about thy dreams.

I shall begin:

Last night, I was in a resturant where an old guy was hitting on me Oh yes Jeshua you like that!! Tongueand my mommy came and beat him up. I was in the entrance where I began to eat small cakes on plates where candles would on the sides of the stares, I wanted to eat the red ones in the outside entrance on the stairs, but I was scared to walk down the stairs because the height of the entrance was to large, so I went to find a back door in the resturant. Sadly, I entered a maze in the back that took me to a small, doorless, lit room where a small boy was sitting on a bed. When I looked at him from a large distance, he started freaking out, yelling at me about what I shouldn't do like, "Your not supposed to look at me!!!", and then he got off the bed, ran behind it and jumped out jumped through the window glass.Thats weird! but ok!

I was stuck in between sleep and wake about this time. I fell back to sleep.

In my second dream, I was in some cool looking night school. I was in some type of computer class, and I was on my laptop, that soon was hacked as I was on it, and the hacker shut it down. It rebooted and we continued to fight for command, eventually I was able to keep the hacker out by deleting my files. Then school was over, and I missed the bus, the busses got there early, and everyone on in an instance AND I WASN'T. I walked around and eventually found the Culinary shop still open.
That sounds weird. You missed your bus and the Culinary shop was open. As for the hacker thing, thats just weird and I would have beaten that guy up, (once I found him). Other than that Jeshua that it one weird night you had last night!

I was stuck in between sleep and wake again. Horrible experience.

Mainly, what affected my dream was BLEACH.
WOW. Erin that was pretty mean about the old man.

My dreams?? Well the most recent one was about me taking my usual trek to the bus stop. Nothing out of the ordinary, except that I had my sweatshirt back from James, which probably won't happen any time soon.