Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moony's Gallery
Well, since I'm an aspiring Graphic artist, I thought I'd put up some of my work.

Ok, so here we have a few Edward Elric banners from when I was all hyped up about the new movie that had come out. (Which is AWESOME by the way... >> << >> )
This is when I really had no idea what the hell I was doing, so to be honest all I did was select the bg with a magnetic laso and make a few clicks and hope it turned out well. I didn't change the color or anything.
[Image: edwardelricbannercopylt2.jpg]
[Image: fmabanner2copypx3.jpg]
[Image: edwardcopybj3.jpg]

This is a Daisuke Niwa banner I made for the one and only Daisuke Niwa. I used the exact same method I described above.
[Image: daisuke1lo9.jpg]

This is the beginning of my still-strong love for Fai D Flourite. He has, and will be, my favorite character from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. For this one, I was actually beginning to understand the program better. So, I actually made the bg and cut out the character on my own, etc.
It's the same for the second one, of Fai and Kurogane.
[Image: faiyn4.jpg]
[Image: untitled2mq6.jpg]

Another banner, made the bg, cut out the character, but this one was more of an experiment with the blue lines you can see running through. I wanted to see what the effect would be. Also, this was when I was really bad at anything involving text. I hope it's not too, too bad.
[Image: faibannerbluepv0.jpg]

This is my favorite banner out of the many. I made everythig myself, and I think this particular pic goes very nicely with the bg.
[Image: faidyp3.jpg]

Here's one I made for Foxxy. It's Kurogane from Tsubasa RC.
[Image: kuroganebannerdu7.jpg]

My first attempts at an avatar (100x100), again, of Fai D Flourite.
[Image: avvy1copyzl8.jpg]
[Image: avatar3sm2.jpg]

Here's one for the truely awesome Captain Jack Sparrow I made a few days before the release of "At Worlds End."
[Image: captainjacksparrow2bk8.jpg]

Another Daisuke Niwa for Daisuke Niwa.
[Image: daisukeniwafq7.jpg]

And finally, my first Marauders Graphic, for Moony, Prongs, and Padfoot.
[Image: themaraudersmapew2.jpg]

I love all of those!
My favorites are the third Edward Elric, the second solo Fay sig, the one with Captain Jack Sparrow, and the Daisuke Niwa for Daisuke Niwa sig.
Sarah you also made this one. I loved so much I saved it.

[Image: triocz5.jpg]

^made by Moony
I love all ur work Sarah. && u forgot my Kiba one
Sorry, I ran out of time before the summer holiday started. It'll be one of my first priorities when this year starts up.