Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Paranormal
But what did you think of all that?
weird but cool
I think that it was cool.
My boyfriends friends house is haunted by three people. one is a little girl who's name is Sally. She will come out and try and play with people. She was once standing over my boyfriend while he slept and when he woke up she ran behind the curtain and threw a ball out at him. then there is the man in the closet who only walks from the closet to the bathroom. he doesn't really do anything else. Then there is the man on the stairs, if you spook him he will push you down the stairs or shut the door behind you, or shut the door in front of you. the woman who lives there was stuck in the hall for like ten mins because he locked her in there. so yeah hes a poltergiest or how every you spell it. but Sally is really sweet or what I've been told. so yeah there are many story's about them like t.v.s going on and off and ball flying threw the air, mattresses flipping off the frame and trapping people. it's pretty cool.
I don't know if my house is haunted but I think it is.
I haven't really been following this so I hope you don't mind if I jump in for a sec-

My field hockey coach's house is haunted. This man's daughter died in it and apparently her spirit stayed behind. My internet's being sucky so I can't find out what it's called. But there's a book about the man who lived there, and it was his daughter who died there, but he was a famous painter.