Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PadFoot's Growls
Well I am as sick as a dog and I am going home, which is bad because they think that it is the same thing as last time!

Moony and I are trying very hard to get the website up and running. We will be adding somethings to the website to make it better looking. As for the skins I will try to download some of those when I get home today. (if i get home)

If you are a member of destiny works or shadow wolf please post if you join the website that you are so I know!

Anyway that is it!

Gotta go,

~Queen Foxxy
No, don't leave me to these people-- I mean, I can handle it without you. o-o;;

Don't worry, I won't do anything bad, I'll just make a few modifications...
^_^ You can do it, don't worry!
Well ok today, me and Moony added some new stuff and we are still trying to get this place up and running. We added ex-staff and elite member. We have a new banner up and moony and I are making more for the summer, becasue we will not even come close to the software we need inorder to do those banners until september.

We also added some new forums for the ITP class and some new forums for the other members

Well I took a practice test today and I think I did VERY bad. The test was 90 questions long and I really didn't like it.

Yesterday I got a spinal tap, (again) That is the fifth time this year I have had one. They hurt really bad. My back is sore and I think I will go home and do nothing but sit on my computer. Which is new because I usally go outside and hang out with the kids on my block.

Well thats it,

Gotta go.

~Queen Foxxy
Yes, join the darkside and sit at your computer all day. *evil laugh*
0_o Oh no! AHHHHHHHH!
I am in the library right now, for history. I am trying to get my Andersonville project done.

English- Was very boring, I thought that I was going to die of bordem.

Math- We did work, I really can't wait until the end of the school day.

Science- We did more work but ina fun way. I love science class, I just don't like to learn about that system that I really don't like to talk about.

Gym- played volleyball with Brie and James. It was fun to see James try to hit the ball ove the tree.

History- in right now and is ok, trying to get the project done. Andersonville is really cool. We are also studing for the test on Thursday or Friday.

Well thats it, I gotta go Ms.Emerson is looking at me funny because my hands are going a hundred miles an hour.

Bye!
~Queen Foxxy
Queen_Foxxy Wrote:I am in the library right now, for history. I am trying to get my Andersonville project done.
Messing around while in a class?? >>

English- Was very boring, I thought that I was going to die of bordem.
Ha ha Tongue

Math- We did work, I really can't wait until the end of the school day.
We didn't do much work in MY class, he mainly spoke about non-math related subjects. And this time I'm very thankful for that...

Science- We did more work but ina fun way. I love science class, I just don't like to learn about that system that I really don't like to talk about.
Taboo subjects you mean? I don't see why people made it an unspoken rule not to talk about these kinds of things... (well, actually with kids like Anthony and Kyle....I can see why. comment widthdrawn for high school boys.)

Gym- played volleyball with Brie and James. It was fun to see James try to hit the ball ove the tree.
O.o I wish I was there to see that.

History- in right now and is ok, trying to get the project done. Andersonville is really cool. We are also studing for the test on Thursday or Friday.
She's more conscerned with our getting the pp done rather than studying.

Well thats it, I gotta go Ms.Emerson is looking at me funny because my hands are going a hundred miles an hour.
Tongue Almost got caught!! Ha ha.

Bye!
~Queen Foxxy
I really don't like you! Tongue

j/k you are the best!
Yay I'm the best. Magician anyway.
^_^ Yup!
Well today me and my mom finally sat down and talked about our problem.

Well after a lot of yelling and a lot of slamming doors now we are ALL over the problem.

Well now here it is..

I woke up and Guess what my dad brought home a dog. 0_o I was so happy now we got another dog but this one is still a GIRL my dad was not happy. Now he really is the only man in the house. ^_^ HAHAHA!

I got up this morning and got ready for rainbow. Last rainbow meeting until September. :clap: Which is a good thing.

We drove to barre and me and meaghan sat there for an hour and we were so ready to get this done and over with but this weekend was grand assembly so we sat there for nothing. We didn't have to be there at all. :censored: That got me all mad and I was about to go insane

Well thats it.

~Erin
Well anyway,

Just got back from the pool. My sister and I have been in it all day. I love to swim.

My new dog is starting to get annoying and we have only had her for four days. Undecided Man thats sad.

I would really like to go to Cail. like right now to just get away for a while. And so I don't have to go to work. Tongue

I also wish I could hang out with Sarah, James, Jamie and Jeshua right now but thats not happening either. So I am stuck in the house for right now, or outside, which is fine with me.

Well thats it.

~Queen Foxxy
0_o wow I have nbot posted in here in a while.

Ok well here it is.............

I was going to get my driver permit yesterday but the place was closed so now I will get it on wednesday. I have be studing like crazy so I will ace this test.

Today i am going to a birthday party for my grandparents. I love them in all but I really don't like to go to parties that involve my family. (that is a long story)

Sarah (my dog) is now running around the house chewing on a plastic bottle. She has like four of them but always ends up with another. 0_o

Well thats it for today. I have to go. My house is not clean and my parensts are not home, my dad just got a bike. ^_^ Man its awesome. I helped him pick out the color. Its red. ^_^

Well gotta go, Bye.

~Erin
OMG!

I just downloaded some skins and I am trying to get them up on the site. Do you want to know how hard that is. I have been messing with this for over 3 hours trying to get the skins to work. I finally got this one to work. So this will be default until I say so.

I have a pink one too that works but that is a little too much pink for me.

I am trying to get a pink and gray one to work but I can't seem to do that. but I will not stop until I get it done.

Oh yes and Jamie if you are reading this I download a wolf one that you might like. Just pm me and i will show you what it looks like.

Well thats it for right now. I have to go and see if I can get the other skins to work. ^_^

See ya,

Erin