Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamie's not so angelic blog
YOUR WELCOMEBig Grin
2/8/08
Hockey || #21 || Marold

Today Started like any other, well when I drive the car atleast. Well Kinda. I got up at 6:30amand went out around 6:40am to start the car. And LUCKEY ME! The doors were frozen shut. So It took me a while to take car of that and get going. Then I went to Greenfield and picked up Moony. We ended up going through the Dunken Doughnuts Drive through Just so I could get a $4 Coffee Coolata. Lol. Moony was Watchin my every move. She’s still pretty paranoid about the crash… I don’t blame her. So am I.

School day was the same old shit really. Well I had to do my 8 th grade tour thing this mornig. Well that really sux. I mean really really sux. I was all hyper tho, It was priceless. Me and Kelsey were jus a hilarious pair. All my classes sucked. I got to miss Gym because I was Selling Carnations for Valentines Days and you can send them anonymously if you want and I was thinking of sending one to my crush. History Pretty much sucked and Theater well that pretty much sucked too. Oh really creepy thing happened. I asked my X Auto Body Teacher, Mr. Foisy to buy a carnation to support the GSA and well he ended up buying one for me. Its pretty creepy if you ask me.

After School I brought a job application over to Cumby’s in Turners Falls, I hope I get a job there. Then I ended up going to McD’s to get my check and then I met my Dad at the Bank after cashing my check and then we headed over to The Shell Station and he bought me gas. Then I went up to the arcade where there were a couple people and it was pretty boring then I went over to Greenfield Games to see who might be in the nerd store. Anyways I ended up meeting Marold and I went up and talked to him for a little while then went back to the arcade. It was still boring at the arcade so I went back to Greenfield Games where I started Flirting with Marold big time and we were all like up on each other. He was actually going to be taking place in a Star Wars RPG. Well We flirted a lot and then they started the whole RPG thing and I sat there with Marold. Holding hands and sometimes he had his arm around me, I felt so Happy. Oh and he was trying to show off that his glasses were bendable and well he snapped em in half. It was hilarious but I do feel bad for him. Then I ended up going back over to the arcade to see what was wrong and when I went to leave and he gave me a hug, he kissed me on the cheek. Then I went over to the arcade where I found Brandon and Sammy D Who wanted to go for a smoke ride. At the time I didn’t plan on smoking. Well they were playing pool so I told them to come over to Greenfield Games and get me when they were done playing pool. So, I went back to Greenfield Games. I sat next To Marold and continued to flirt big time. We were actually acting like we were dating. It was Cute. Then Sammy D and Brandon, They looked lost in the middle of Geeks-ville. So I told Marold I had to go, I gave him a hug and he kissed me on the cheek and We left. Once we got outside I apologized for torturing them like that and then Sammy looks at me and he’s like “Not James Marold” and I look at Sammy and I am like “I AM NOT DATING HIM!” Then we decided we were gonna go out to the pumping station but soon after ended up At Brandon’s house in Leydon Woods and I found my self smoking my self stupid. Then After having all that fun, I dropped off Brandon and Sammy D and went back to Greenfield Games to be with Marold. He didn’t Take the me being High very well but he let me use him as a pillow, I almost fell asleep on his shoulder/in his arms. The Lights were wicked bright so I jus curled up next to Marold. Then When I went to leave for work, Marold Kissed me on the lips. Big Grin I am in a really good mood. He said he wants to date me and we just haven’t made it official, but we sure act like we are. Tomorrow he has a Hockey game and he wants me to go, and cheer him on. You know one of those gf types that go to their bf’s games with his jersey # on their face and they are cheering him on no matter what. I may call out of work to go to the game. I don’t know yet. But I will definatly Support him even if I don’t go by having his jersey # on my arm or something all day tomorrow.

As For things with My Crush, With this whole Marold thing, I don’t think this crush thing will work out, But On Valentines Day I plan on taking him out to dinner and buying him some chocolates. Maybe not I don’t know. If I am with Marold then, I don’t think I will do much of anything for my crush.

I actually like Marold and have liked him for a while, I figured he’d never ever want to date me. I mean I liked him when I was dating James, But see I liked him, But I loved James. So, I never really thought about giving it a chance. I mean Now I am So happy to even think about giving it a chance.

As for those that have been anticipating me quitting the drugs. I made it 1 week and 5 days, well then I messed up. I am really Sorry, And now I have to start my count again. But I start a substance abuse program at school on Monday. I will get through this. It’s hard but I can and I will do this.

Alright It’s Late,

Nighty Night!

--Prongs--

2/10/08
Okey todays blog is all about Marold. Big Grin
[Image: 105586bpzglclnqp.jpg]

I ended up buying him a Valentines Day Present and I sure he will like it. Big Grin I went to his Hockey Game Last night and I really enjoyed. They won 8-7 and it was a very intense game. It was great to see him out on the ice and all. He looked very hott in the hockey uniform though. He was also wearing these wicked awesome contacts that were red and made him look like a demon. I love em. He has another Game on Tuesday and he wants me to go, and I most likely will. I really like him. I hope things work out. And No we are not dating yet.

Yeah sure Jamie your not dating. O the 1 week and 5 days is not good enough but I know you can do it. Tongue
We are not dating. and its been 2 weeks and 4 days!
OK o_O
2-19-08

AWESOME NIGHT!

--Morning--
Had to get up early. I had a hair appt. I ended up going from having hair half way down my back to having it barely reach my shoulders. It’s wow. So I ended up spending a good couple hours at my Grama’s house this morning and at my mom’s friend Edie’s house. Which was entertaining.

---I was excited all day cause I was suppose to go and chill at the arcade, have dinner and go to the Hockey Game with Alex. ---

-- This Afternoon. --
-My way to Greenfield:
I call Alex and to find out he’s working 3 - 8 and has to cancel plans with me… D’: So with my pissed off-ness I called Jeshua to blow off steam and ended up coming up with the idea that I pick up Alex when he gets out of work to go to the Game. So I call Alex back and find out that’s chill with him so that’s what we planned for.
-Greenfield:
I headed straight over to Greenfield Games. Yeah…Ended up finding Jimmy James there so me and him actually walked over to my car to get him his Valentine’s Day Gift. /fail He forgot my gift. I spent most of my afternoon talking with him, and talking about how I should take up Hordes.
-Chris:
Okey so I ended up chilling with this guy Chris, He plays PKM and well I am a fanatic, It’s a game I can actually understand. Well Jimmy James Ended up leaving without giving me a hug, which was weird… He seemed jealous that I was paying attention to another guy. Me and Chris Started a comic in the pico chat of his DS Lite, Its very Epic and uber awesome and explicit. While he got pwned by the store owner Seth at Hordes I copied down the comic. Soon after he got pwned I took Chris out for Pizza and while making sexual comments about our pizza and laughing our butts off, we discussed how our comic is gonna be a saga and how we can improve it. After that I returned to Greenfield Games and then soon left to go to the Hockey Game.
-Side Trip before the game:
I stopped by Foster’s, Alex’s Work on my way to the Hockey Game because I had a few questions for him, like did he have any money and where should I pick him up. Well I walked in and he was no where to be found. So, instead of looking stupid I bought jelly beans and left for the Game.
-The Game:
I Chilled in the Lobby waitting for people to start filing in because all I wanted is for 8 o’clock to roll by so I could see Alex. Suddenly my phone starts vibrating. I look at it to see it’s Alex. And my gut sinks and I get this gut feeling that He’s gonna cancel all together. Turned out he was calling to say he got out of work early and wanted me to come pick him up. (explains why I didn’t see him at his work) Well After that I was extremely giddy. LOL.
-To Alex’s House:
First off I didn’t remember where it was, I knew the street, the number and the color, but jeez it was dark out. I recognized the house by the way the porch looked. Tongue
-The Game w/ Alex:
The beginning was pretty boring and dull like Alex Said… But There was so many fist fights, no blood tho. I was actually really getting into the game. Cheering and such. Most of the game I talked to Alex tho… I poked him a lot too. Half time. We bought popcorn… and there were this group of 4 girls dressed in penguin suits… that was weird… They shoulda had the 5th penguin out there.. LOL (Alex only knows what I mean by that) Basically, It was a epicly good night. Jimmy James sat on the bench all night though… I would love to Chill with Alex like that again…

Pix from tonight, click on the thumbnail to see larger pix
[Image: t132819384.jpg] [Image: t132819393.jpg] [Image: t132819579.jpg] [Image: t132819710.jpg]

Alex’s Blog (Click here to see what he said about it)

Just for the Hell of it Apply to be my man or woman... I found this thing on Myspace. and I want pple to fill this out jus because idk, i jus want to see what pple say, u dont have to be serious about it, Its basically for laughs... (Alex u should so do this lol) anyways PM me the answers if u want to be shy or reply to me in this blog

APPLiCATiON
SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE SEND THiS BACK TO YOU!
EVEN iF YOU HAVE A BOYFRiEND OR GiRLFRiEND- REPOST THiS!

1. Your Name:

2. Age:

3. Fave Color:

4. Are we friends?

5. Do you have a crush on me?

6. Would you kiss me?

7. Would you enjoy it?

8. Would you ever ask me out?

9.Would you make a move on me in a movie theater?

10. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?

11. Do you want to tell me something that you couldn't before?

12.Would you walk on the beach with me?

13. If you heard a rumor about me, would you defend me?

14. Do you/have you talk crap about me?

15. Do you think I'm a good person?

16.Would you let me sleep with you (in the same bed)?

17.Do you think I'm hot?

18. If you could change anything about me -would you?

29.Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?

20. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?

21. what do you rate me outta 1-10??

22. phone number

SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE SEND THiS BACK TO YOU!
EVEN iF YOU HAVE A BOYFRiEND OR GiRLFRiEND- REPOST THiS!

GiRLS TiTLE iT "BOYFRiEND APPLiCATiON"
BOYS TiTLE iT "GiRLFRiEND APPLiCATiON"

I am feeling very forgotton, and jus feeling horrible. Well At the Hockey Game I finally laid things down with Jimmy James and he basically told me he was using me to make himself look cooler and not look gay. Which is understandable. But I wish I knew if he really wanted to be with me. I don’t know what going on with this. I think I am probley just setting myself up for another heartbrake. :/

I have been talking to Alex’s friend Fotini, she’s pretty cool and today we were talking and she said Alex got grounded. I guess apparently he was suppose to call his mom when the game was over and go home right after. I feel kinda bad and feel like its my fault cause I wanted to stay later and chill with Jimmy James… I just feel bad… I know its not all my fault, Alex didn’t tell me he had to be home right away after the game, but I still feel bad.

Other than all that idk… life sux…I have a psychatrist appt on Monday, goin back on meds…probley.

“Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right…” -Bama Get Rich or Die Tryin

Every thinks that my last blog was pretty dark, I didn’t mean for it to be dark. It’s true I am depressed. That’s why I got my psychiatrist appt tomorrow evening. I also got to go get the car inspected tomorrow. Which will quite interesting. I have work a lot this week which means more money. I haven’t talked to Alex in couple days, I kinda think he might be mad at me. I talked to Marold for like 3 minutes today, Which was nice, He doesn’t know when Playoff’s start and he said he’s busy all week… :/ Maybe I’ll see him at Greenfield Games. Well My biggest concern is, Idk if you all remember Steve. Well he’s the one that well pratically raped me and I cheated on James with. Well he’s been in a mental institute and now he’s out and he’s back in Greenfield. I only know this because he showed up at my work. I don’t want anything to do with him and now he know’s where I work and where I hang out… It really makes me nervious. Since then I have been on edge… I guess I am scared. As for the sobriety… no drinking… well I did have a sip of wine a week or so ago… and well weed has been the thing I can’t seem to kick, In the last 4 weeks or so I have had 2 ½ cigs… but I wish I could say it was 0. I have been playing pokemon a lot in the last couple days… mostly sapphire, I want to finish that… I need batteries to fully finish Silver, But other than Sapphire I have been working on Diamond, Once I get a couple badges on Diamond, I want to get Pearl started some more and Fire red.

“Show no love. Love will get you killed.”-Marcus Get Rich Or Die Tryin

March 4, 2008
*GIGGLE GIGGLE*

Mood: Giggly

I am in a really good mood. I am going to prom and I actually have a date. His name is Chris. He’s 18 and goes to Turners Falls High School. He’s really cute and he’s really a sweetheart. He’s a senior and I am going to his prom and he’s going to mine. <3 I am uber excited and have been uber hyper and happy since he said yes. You have no idea. I can’t stop giggling and smiling. It’s kinda remarkable actually. I haven’t been this happy since James, and I think that this relationship could be the next big thing for me. I hate to say it but Chris could possibly be my replacement for James.
Last Night I called Sam and both of us would not shut up, We talked for over an hour. He would not shut up about Emily and the other girls he likes and I would not shut up about Chris. I find myself talking about him all the time. He’s truly brightened my gray skies. Then when I got off the phone with Sam at 8, I called Chris. My heart was pounding and I had butterflies in my stomach. I was so nervious. Then when I finally got on the phone with him, I couldn’t stop giggling. LOL. According to Chris I sound the same way in person as I do on the phone. LOL. Apparently he actually goes to bed at 8pm too. But now I know when not to call. LOL.
Sarah Says that I have been acting like I have had atleast 2 or 3 energy drinks… LOL. I haven’t had any caffeine. Caffiene free!! LOL. And Jesh kept saying yesterday that I looked deep in thought and that I looked worried. I haven’t been worried, Just really up beat.
Today In shop we went over mouse overs… It took me a lil while and some help from Steven but I eventually got it. Big Grin Tonight I have a therapy appt with my mom… This will be interesting… We are suppose to focus on my early childhood. Fun?! Well after I am going to get my nails done… I don’t know what colors yet… Prob Just white tips with a silver line.

CALM DOWN!!!!!!!
I met this guy a while back and we have been chill and w/e well today we had fun and now i have huge bite marks on my shoulder....

http://a396.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...e694e3.jpg

http://a590.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...d333c5.jpg

http://a571.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...9f83a2.jpg

oh!
Note: His name is Boston
Note: My shirt is inside out.