Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PadFoot's Growls
Holy Cow I am in school right now and that is weird.

I just made a graphix for this site. Look up and you will see it. ^_^ I like it.

My next one will be of Fai and Mokona. Which is going to be a little harder because he has wild hair.

Then one of all three. ^_^ That one is going to be the last one I make because I like all three of them but I want that one to come out awesome.

Well thats it.

Bye

~Elie
I just a bunch of pictures with my new clothes on. I went into hot topic and I got a pair of pants and two shirts. One is black and the other is white with Harry Potter on it. I think I will where the white shirt and my hot topic pants tomorrow to school. I love them they are so comfortable. ^_^ I can't wait until Christmas mom said that I can go shopping with my money any where. I am so going back to hot topic and buying some more clothes.

Well here are the pictures I took.........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/p...ins313.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/p...ins307.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/p...ins309.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/p...ins310.jpg

Well thats it.

~Erin
OK as you guys can see I changed my name which I am proud of.

I am PadFoot. Hear me Rawr!

^_^ Well anyway.. updates...

Tuesday- I went over Sarah's house because it was James birthday. We had so much fun. It was a surprise party so I think that James was surprised but I don't know. I made the cake. Which i put extra sugar in. o_0 Like we needed that. By the end of the night, Jamie has crashed early, then me and Sarah went back to her house, as of what happened to Jeshua we will never know o_0. After that Sarah and I went back and man the sugar was gettin to me. But we played halo and of course Sarah won. But I was close. I shot her in the face four times. ^_^ Then we started to watch "Spooked" it was a really cool movie from what i saw, but I think we only watch about 10 minutes of it. Then the sugar got to me by 9:30 I was crashed and I went to bed, I do believe that Sarah read a book. But after my head that pillow I was out.

Wednesday-Yesterday, we did things. I made myself a sig, about Americas Army, it is an online game that I play with my dad, mom and sister. We love to play it. I also have a second dad that lives in Cail. That I play with too. Well he really isn't my dad but he acts like it and thats ok with me.

Ok and now today..

I made my dad two sigs that he wanted. He requested them, from me. o_0 Why, I don't know? But I made them and sent them to him. So now all he has to do is pick one and put it up. o_0 Where is puts it, I don't know. But I really don't care.

So I will finish out the day in shop class and then go home where I will see dad home. (i think) He was going to go for a ride today on his motorcycle. I love that thing. ^_^ Its awesome.

Well i do believe that is the longest post I have made in my blog. o_0 :clap: Yay ,me. ^_^

Well I gotta go,

~Padfoot
It was kind of fun yesterday, but things felt kind of ......dark.
o_0 Like how?
The wave of the place, the shadows of all emotions from the songs, a temptation wanting to rise.

^Something like that.....does it help?
Ya I guess it does.

But you are right it was like that.
Temptation part I guess you know who.
Ya I know.
It's interesting that you'd point that out, Jeshua. o-o
o_0 Yes that is.
OK well yesterday.....

I came to school and then I left about 10 in the morning. My mom came to pick me up and then we went to the hospital. I got another spinal tap and it was not fun.:censored: It took five needles and three people to get the dam tap done. The first doctor tryed twice, then the next doctor tryed twice and it took a third doctor to actullay get the tap. It only took her one tap. Which I was to thank full for.

Well now I am sitting in ISS because I can't do gym and my back is really sore. I mean you try having needles in your back. And if that ever happens, I will feel very sorry for you cause I have had it five times not including last night. Last night was the worst, out of all of them.

I can't wait to go home. My back is sore and I really need to get some medince. My other medince was upped. Which means now I take more than I usally took before hand.

Well thats all for now...

Bye bye

~Padfoot.
That sounds painful.

I hope that you are feeling better.
I am ok now. I have a slight headache but thats it.
I am again sitting in ISS on the computer. I have a realyl bad headache and looking at the computer screen is not helping.

I really want to go home but I don't at the same time. Cause if I do it will result in a trip in the hospital. I really don't want to do that.

Well I got another person to sign up for the site. This is somewhat a FCTS site. Cause only FCTS school members sign up for it. But of course I have my outliners and I am grate ful. I love my outliners.

Well I have to go and do other things.

Bye bye.

~PadFoot.