Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PadFoot's Growls
Hey guys whats up? Nothing too much here.

12/4/07--

So I think most of you read that little update I wrote last night. The one about me and James not going out anymore. Ya it was true, that is until like 7:50 this morning when he and I talked about it, (I went up to him and told him that I was sorry and that I didn't want to break up) xD Ya he didn't want that either. I haven't told anyone else yet, well Justin got my case so I told him.

I was going to tell Sarah and Jamie but I didn't have the time. O_O Though Sarah didn't even look at me, Moony must be really mad at PadFoot. D:
So Jamie is now all mad at me, as apposed to last night when she was in her happy mood, -_-'' I wonder why?

Well today, was good, I went to school, walked around with my friends then I went to see Brie and Liz and then I saw James walk by and I was all "Thats it, I can't do this, I'm going to go after him" and I did. Now we are back together. And of course as I stated up above, Jamie is now VERY mad at me. And I don't know about Sarah, D: I hope she isn't but I could always be wrong.

But before she knew, that I was going back out with James, she was all happy and before we left to go home at 11:10 this morning. -_-'' School is weird. She all molesting me, xD I thought it was funny. I really liked to see her smile which was a good change. Then James came by and Jamie was all "she is mine and I am molesting her", James was "all oh no she is mine." (although he didn't say that, he really said bulls--t, xD That was funny)
xD Then Jamie stole James' hat, if theres one thing you don't do is steal his hat, that is a no no.

So then I went home..

I got home, had lunch and then I got online and it was from one of my friends. "Erin get your butt down here" O_O I was all "Why, and I don't wonna", ya then I gave in and went to the library. I was done there until like 3.

Then I had to help my little sister go get a dress for her winter thing. O_O Ya don't ask, I don't know things and I didn't want to know that one. So I helped her, she put the dress on hold and then we left, which was at 5.

Ya so thats how my day went....

So..

Bye bye

~Erin

w00! Hey guys whats up? O_O Nothing too much here.

Ok anyway.... 12/4/07

So today, started out like any other got on the bus and talked with my friends until we got to school. Well on the bus was very interesting because some of them were making fun of Dobby, (a freshman that I call dobby), well everyone knows now that PADFOOT OWNS DOBBY, No one messed with him after that, I thought it was funny cause, They were making fun of him then I was all "YOU DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY DOBBY" O_O The bus driver looked at me funny, and so did everyone else. xD But hey, now they don't make fun of him anymore, and he really doesn't mind.

So ya school, went well, I guess. o-o;;; Except for the part when we were in english class. o-o;; Ya i wont get into that. Well Jamie know has all the loveless episodes, I downloaded them a while ago and never had any use for them because my friends were the ones that wanted them, I watch them once in a while, -_-'' Though finding them was, Well lets just say that I looked for about a half an hour then I asked James to help me and he found them in less than 5 minutes. -_-''.........

On the way home, on the bus, my friend and I were being really perverted, O_O Don't ask why cause we don't know, all we know is that today, must have been Erin and Kaylee's day to be perverted. Cause we thought of everything in a bad way. -_-'' I don't know where I got that from? *cough*James*cough* Ya anyway, other than that, we were just talking about our day and then talking about our families and whats going on. O_O My family is a little messed up right now. -_-;;;; Ya, about that...........

Anyway, thats how my day went, right now I am waiting for my mother to get home to finish christmas shopping.

So, Thats it!

Bye bye

~Erin
~Update.... its 10:07 pm and Sarah, Jeshua and I have had this conversation...

Quote:Adae says:
Order Order!!!!!
Moony says:
I DIDN'T DO IT I SWEAR - I mean... what?
PadFoot says:
O_O WHOA................
Adae says:
This session will now start.
PadFoot says:
*sits*
Adae says:
Will the defendent please rise.
PadFoot says:
*points* Me?
Moony says:
Which is... who?
Adae says:
Correct. ma'm with the deep black hair and glasses.
Moony says:
RUN ERIN RUN
PadFoot says:
*Stands*
Moony says:
Dx
PadFoot says:
WHAT DID I DO?
Adae says:
Your the defendent, right?
PadFoot says:
O_O I DON'T KNOW
Moony says:
So it would seem. o-o
Adae says:
Yopu have been charged with serialized murder using a supernatural item called the Death Note.
PadFoot says:
O_O NANI????????
Moony says:
PADFOOT I TOLD YOU TO KEE THAT A SECRET DX
Moony says:
I mean... o-o
Moony says:
zomg she's innocent
Adae says:
Sit down Miss Bolduck!!!
PadFoot says:
xD
PadFoot says:
Ya site
Moony says:
You can't spell my name. Dx
PadFoot says:
xD Even I can do that
Adae says:
I know.
Adae says:
Theres no c
Adae says:
I forgot.
Moony says:
No K
Moony says:
there is a c
Adae says:
Oh
Adae says:
Well theres my lesson for today.
Adae says:
Anyway...
Adae says:
SIT DOWN MISS BOLDUC!!!!
PadFoot says:
xD
PadFoot says:
O_O What may I ask, did I do?
Adae says:
Aparrently, you killed 36 actors in the last week.
Adae says:
And one included, Miss Angelina Jolie (why her? D
Adae says:
Then Im guessing this balck haired girl with the glasses next to her stuffed squirrel holding the Death Note is not you?
Adae says:
*rolls the tape*
PadFoot says:
*watches* THATS NOT ME.
Adae says:
Mrs. Patridge (still omg you're married), do you know what happens to those who kill using supernatural items?
PadFoot says:
O_O NO
Adae says:
There are forced to sing a long with teletubies for 9 years straight.
PadFoot says:
WTH! NO WAY!
Adae says:
Hm. This meeting ugerned (I hope I spelt that right), session will begin again on Friday.
Adae says:
And Mrs Patridge... (YOU'RE MARRIED!!!! xD)
PadFoot says:
O_O
Adae says:
Don't make catch you with any suspicios supernatural relics, uncluding the new found Anubis sword.
PadFoot says:
ok
Adae says:
Ok then, I got to go to sleep, AND YOU SHOULD TOO!!! YOU HAVE COURT TOMORROW!!!!
I DIDN'T DO IT I SWEAR. O_O
Alright guys here it is....

12/9/07,

Well today, was boring..... For the most part,
I had a rainbow thing and my grandparents came over.

So the rainbow thing, We went to a hospital and decorated a Christmas tree, ours was white, to tell all the kids that rainbow was there for them and to tell them to have a happy Christmas, Well that was nice, I guess, we got to meet girls from other assembles and we made some new friends, Ashley and I were being perverted, o-o even though yes we were in a hospital. I thought it was funny, but it wasn't funny at the same time.

Then my grandparents came over and I went out with them. -_-''' Oh ya that was fun, NOT!

I was mostly lonely today.... I wanted to see James. I wanted to hang out with Sarah, Beth and Jeshua, But I had things that I needed to get done.

Man, this weekend was so boring. D:

Well thats it...

Bye bye

~Erin
Hey everyone, whats up?

12/10/07--

Ok so today, i was all happy because I would get to see Sarah, Jeshua, James and evryone, But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my stupid school, had to be weird and not let us go to school. D< James and I have a plan, we are going to get Tyler to rape the weather man, so that we can't say we have ice/snow/rain any more. xD I like that idea.

So today, I got up and James wanted to be up at 6, so I got him up and then he said 2 hr delay so I was fine with that, but then it was NO SCHOOL! D< I almost went to put my school in check. D< Stupid school. I swear sometimes I wonder why I even went to this school. But hey, I really don't want to complain right now(''''''xD even though that is what I am doing)

Ya so other than that, I did pretty much nothing, Well when my sister got home, we started to be perverts. O_O I swear this must be my week to be perverted because thats what it is looking like.

Ya so thats it...

Bye bye

~Erin

Oh ya, one more thing, I know have a stalker, his name is Patrick, o-o He needs to get away from me, So now Erin doesn't go anywhere with out James.
Hey everyone, How's it going? ^_^
12/12/07

Ok ya well anyway...

Home (this morning) : Ok, so last night, I asked James if he wanted me to wake him up, O_O Well I got up at 6 like every other time, But he was already awake. Said he set his alarm on his phone. Well, then I come to find out that we have a delay today. Dx I could have slept in and did nothing, but hey I didn't, I took a shower and did the other things, I needed to do, Which was finish wrapping Christmas presents.

School: Well Mrs. Bussey was out again, she broke both of her wrists. O_O She is said to get out of the hospital tonight, She left us some work to do, xD I don't think anyone did that. I was so bored, that I even started to do another banner. O_O This one is dark. I must admit this one is more dark than what I usually do. But hey, at that moment, its probably what I felt like.

Other than that, Jamie, Sarah, Jeshua and me all went down to guidance. We thought that it would be a good idea to sort this out. Where we can't throw punches at eachother and where we can have some other help than just the ones we have now. Sarah thinks its a good idea to have James there the next time we go, Which will be tomorrow sometime. But of course thats up to him. We really didn't get any where today, all we did, was state the problem and what Jamie and mine problem is toward eachother. I really think right now, this is just a problem that Jamie and I can solve but of course Sarah has something's that need to be said and I want her to say them before, she just explodes and thats not going to be good.

Ya so, thats how it went for school, other than that, Jeshua and I just talked and Jamie did her own thing and Sarah was doing her own thing too. I know call Sarah and Jeshua by the names that we used before we had the Marauders. Which was Fai and Mokona, and they sometimes call me Kurogane. This is going to be hard. But we have to get past this and I think that this will help a lot.

Oh ya, James and I took some pictures. At his request. Not that this is a bad thing, I mean I love taken pictures, but I have never heard of a guy that wanted to take pictures. ^_^ I'm glad about that, cause now I can pull out my camera and know that he will take pictures with me. ^_^ I love that and of course I love James too.

Home (now) : Well right now I am home and just doin nothing, I have things I need to do. xD I really don't feel like doin them. Ya any way, last night Jeshua showed me a new online game. OMFG! I love it, I can't get enough of it. w00! I can't wait to finish this to go play it. ^_^ Its called CorumOnline. O_O I had never heard of this until last night. Jeshua couldn't believe that my computer downloaded the file in less than 10 minutes. xD It took him a half an hour. Well sorry Jeshua, but I have a very fast computer and I didn't even scratch the surface of how much, stuff I can put on it. Even ask Sarah and James, xD I have the best computer ever. (well at least I think so)

Ya so anyway, thats mostly it, and I can smell what my dad is cooking for dinner. YUM! It smells good. o-o I don't know what he is making but I can't wait to taste it.

Ok so anyway, Thats it...

Bye bye

~Erin
o.O Holy cow, long time no blog.
Well here is one......
12/28/07

Ok lets go down the list, starting with the day before Christmas Eve.....

12/23- James came over my house, and we went to see some of my family, He met my Uncle Jason and my Grandmother along with all of my sisters and my Uncle John, That was fun. >.<''' Although my grandmother went a little over board with the camera. She took like 15 pictures of us. o.O I swear she was I little weird that day, but hey I love her and I had fun, he said he did too, Which was cool.

12/24- Well this day was awesome, family traditions, are awesome, mine are a cup of hot chocolate, with my mom reading “The Night Before Christmas”. >.<''' That book is as old as I am. My mom got the book for my first Christmas. ^-^ It was so awesome to see that book again, I loved it and I still do. Well thats all I did on Christmas Eve.

12/25- Well Christmas was a little Weird. I must say. Well I got up at like 8 which was awesome, ^_^ I through a boot at my sister's head. xP I thought that was awesome, but she dodged it and didn't bother me again, We opened presents at like 10 because we were waiting for my dad and my little sister to come home. I got a brand new camera. w00!

Then my Grandparents came over, >.<''' Man, they are weird, Well we ate dinner and then opened presents with them, ^=^ I got another stuffed animal, this year was awesome for stuffed animals, I must have at least five new ones. So awesome. I pulled of my stuffed animals out of the closet and slept with them all on Christmas night! ^-^ Love stuffed animals. Ya well thats about all I did on Christmas. Didn't go anywhere and didn't do much of anything.

12/26- Well I spent this day with James. I went over his house, his mom was coming and going, so we watched movies and a couple of episodes of the new season of Family guy, xD Awesome, was laughing so hard.

^-^ Ya well, Rosemary was yelling at James to go get a hair cut so we walked to Federal Street go get his cut. He looked better before. But hey, Got to do as mom says, xP Most of the time. I mean come on, does any one really follow what there parents say ALL the time. o.O I don't. Ok ya thats about it.

Well the week went by I did nothing so I really wont post anything, so now we come to today...

12/28- Well today was boring. Dx I couldn't do anything. o.O Well I went for a walk, thats about it. Other than that, I watched movies with my dogs and played on my computer. xD Yes, PadFoot really doesn't like vacations, she can't do anything.

Well thats it for now,

See ya

~Erin
12/29- Well I'm not doing anything today so there's really no blog but here, is some random conversation between me and John xP

Quote: seraphim///evangelion///nephilim says:
why don't you add padfoot to here?
seraphim///evangelion///nephilim says:
might be good to have a chatroom thing going on
Pad Foot || says:
I AM PADFOOT
gah
Pad Foot || says:
o.O
thought you were moony
damnit
Pad Foot || says:
o.O My name says PADFOOT
to me it says queen foxxy
Pad Foot || says:
o.O ahhh
Pad Foot || says:
Ok
that's what i put you down as when i put you on my contacts list
so lemme get this straight
erin = you = padfoot
Pad Foot || says:
yes
daisuke angel = jamie
moony = sarah?
Pad Foot || says:
yes
niwa = james?
Pad Foot || says:
yes
jeshua is aikur
Pad Foot || says:
yes
but prongs and beth-chan?
other forums or what?
Pad Foot || says:
Prongs = Jamie

Beth-chan = different Forum
ahhh
Pad Foot || says:
o.O You got it now?
i think so
i'll save this convo just in case
Pad Foot || says:
xD Ok

Ya bye bye

~Erin
1/18/08-

Hey everyone.. its about 11:30 pm and I just got home xD I had a rainbow thing... o-o I get home and James has a saying "Pondering. " xD Obv.. he didn't turn his sound up all the way.. I left him like three messages...

Ahh well ok anyway.. I am bored out of my mind.. and I think I will go to bed soon.. Its been a long week... Between being sick and other things (which can't be talked about on the board xD) I just don't have enough energy anymore... I am just about to give it up and leave it alone.. I don't have the energy to fight and I don't have the energy yell at people... O-O I was lucky I stayed standing up when I brought James to my shop class he was like a "leech" xD Or so Sarah stated... I really don't care cause its James but I was just lucky I didn't fall over.. O-O I felt like I would pass out.. But I stayed up and I was warm anyway... before that I was so cold.. then he left and I was cold again... Dx I hate it when I am sick.. I feel cold all the time.. xD I am wearing right now James' sweatshirt and my ITP sweatshirt and I am still cold... O-O Talk about cold.. both of which are some what heavy..

Shop class... was well ok I guess.. I learned some Java and I made some banners.. Today though I was lazy and watched witchblade (o-o even though I have already seen all the episodes)

Well thats it...

Bye bye

~Erin

1/20/08-

Hey everyone.. Whats up nothing much here.. well here's how my day went

Well I brought James to see my grandparents today... xD They didn't like kick him out of the house.. so I got there blessing.. which I am grateful for.. If I didn't get their blessing than I don't know what I would have done... o-o Never mind I know.. but they wouldn't look at me the same way.. That wouldn't have ended the right way..

Then we went back to my house and we fought over the easy button.. again xD... *pushes* Which I still have...

Oh yes.. at the beginning of the day James came over to my house.. laid down on my bed and passed out... xD I have pictures... xD Maybe I will put them up later...

Well thats it really..

Bye Bye

~Erin

1/21/08-

Hey everyone.. whats up? o-o Nothing much here..

I really didn't do anything. Well I cleaned the house and did my chores but other than that.. I passed out again.. >.<'' That seems to be happening a lot lately...... o-o I don't know why... I am not sick anymore.. o-o But today was different than the others.. I feel asleep with a rockstar in my hands... xD And again my sister got the picture... -_-;;; Her and I are gonna have a talk about that.. xD

Ya so other than that.. nothing.. xD

Bye bye

~Erin
Hey everyone whats up? Nothing to much here... I really didn't do anything today....

;--; I am sad though... i wanted to go to James' house on Sunday but that can't happen so... Ya..

Well here is a very interesting conversation between me and Sarah

Quote: Moony says:
This is a law in Indiana: The value of Pi is 3.
Moony says:
OMFG OMFG OMFG
Moony says:
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf
Pad Foot || says:
WOW
Pad Foot || says:
Ok then... they are..........
Pad Foot || says:
thats just WOW
Moony says:
Waitresses may not carry drinks into a restaurant or bar.

Hotel sheets must be exactly 99 inches long and 81 inches wide.
Moony says:
More laws
Pad Foot || says:
o-o these are weird
Moony says:
Blue laws. o-o
Moony says:
It is illegal for a man to be sexually aroused in public.
Moony says:
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOMG JUST NO.
Moony says:
JUST...... Just NOOOOO.;
Moony says:
I think that goes in the book of DUH.
Pad Foot || says:
xD
Moony says:
One may not sniff glue.
Moony says:
That one is weird o-o
Pad Foot || says:
xD I think that one is funny
Moony says:
Baths may not be taken between the months of October and March.
Pad Foot || says:
o-o WHAT????????????????????????????????
Pad Foot || says:
Ewwwwwwww
Moony says:
This one is worse.
Moony says:
A man over the age of 18 may be arrested for statutory rape if the passenger in his car is not wearing her socks and shoes, and is under the age of 17.
Pad Foot || says:
o-o WTH!!!!!!!!!!!
Moony says:
Remember though, these are blue laws.
Pad Foot || says:
Where are you finding these?
Moony says:
hold on
Moony says:
Read this one
Moony says:
You can get out of paying for a dependent’s medical care by praying for him/her.
Moony says:
If only it was that easy.
Pad Foot || says:
xD NICE....

o-o Where where
Moony says:
dumblaws.com
Moony says:
hawaii:
All residents may be fined as a result of not owning a boat.
Coins are not allowed to be placed in one’s ears.
Moony says:
OMG
Moony says:
You may not step out of a plane in flight.
Pad Foot || says:
It is illegal to fly a plane while drunk.
^ Nebraska

xD WOW
Pad Foot || says:
If a child burps during church, his parent may be arrested.
Moony says:
o-o
Pad Foot || says:
xD
Moony says:
State officials ordered 400 words of “sexually explicit material” to be cut from Romeo and Juliet. - New Mexico
Moony says:
Idiots may not vote. - NM
Moony says:
OMG there's one somewhere on here that says "Clowns Beware."
Pad Foot || says:
xD
Moony says:
You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
Pad Foot || says:
It is illegal to milk another person’s cow. <--- Texas

O-O
Moony says:
How the hell would you fit an ice cream cone in there? O.o
Pad Foot || says:
I don't know
Moony says:
wtf
Moony says:
o-o Weird
Pad Foot || says:
xD This is awesome
Moony says:
What o-o
Pad Foot || says:
These laws
Pad Foot || says:
Homosexual behavior is a misdemeanor offense.

o-o
Moony says:
Shooting ranges may not set up targets that resemble human beings.
Pad Foot || says:
Texas is stupid
Moony says:
So is Massachusetts o-o
Moony says:
At a wake, mourners may eat no more than three sandwiches.
Moony says:
MA
Pad Foot || says:
It it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors.

o-o What so they can do it inside?
Moony says:
OMG o-o TRY IT
Pad Foot || says:
xD
Pad Foot || says:
NO You try it
Moony says:
ONLY IF YOU DO IT WITH ME
Pad Foot || says:
^-^ ok
Pad Foot || says:
You may not catch a fish with your hands
Moony says:
W....t.....f.......
No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.
Pad Foot || says:
You may not catch a fish by any body part except the mouth.

O_O HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE
Moony says:
THAT'S IN MA NO LESS
Pad Foot || says:
o-o WOW
Pad Foot || says:
Dynamite is not to be used to catch fish.
Pad Foot || says:
xD
Moony says:
Blue laws are hilarious xD
Pad Foot || says:
xD Yes they are
Moony says:
Children may smoke, but they may not purchase cigarettes. O.o
Pad Foot || says:
o-o I don't like that law
Moony says:
*puff puff*
Moony says:
Weew I'm cool
Pad Foot || says:
A person may not cross state lines with a duck atop his head. <----- WTF
Moony says:
LOL
Moony says:
It is illegal not to drink milk.
Moony says:
HELL YEAH.
Moony says:
w00
Pad Foot || says:
I like that law.. w00! GO MILK
Moony says:
got Milk?
Moony says:
XDDDD
Pad Foot || says:
Hell yes I just bought some
Moony says:
It is illegal to detonate any nuclear weapon.
Pad Foot || says:
xD
Moony says:
I should hope that would be illegal xD
Pad Foot || says:
Any person who fails to close a fence is subject to a fine of up to seven hundred and fifty dollars.
Moony says:
omfg
Moony says:
Birds have the right of way on all highways.
Pad Foot || says:
o-o WTH
Moony says:
WHOA UNFINISHED LAW
Moony says:
You’re not allowed to sell beverages containing more than 3.
Pad Foot || says:
Whistling underwater is prohibited.
Moony says:
I should hope so xD
Pad Foot || says:
xD
Moony says:
It is a felony to persistently tread on the cracks between paving stones on the sidewalk of a state highway.
Pad Foot || says:
For each act of public swearing a person shall be fined one dollar.
Moony says:
It’s legal for restaurants to serve wine with meals, but only if you ask for the wine list.
Moony says:
It is considered an offense to hunt whales.
Pad Foot || says:
It is illegal to snooze on a train.
Moony says:
Whoa a GOOD law o-o;;
Pad Foot || says:
^-^
Moony says:
No one may have sex in the back of an ambulance if it is responding to an emergency call.
Moony says:
Wth o-o
Pad Foot || says:
It is legal for a male to have sex with an animal as long as it does not exceed 40 lbs. <--- WTF
Moony says:
OMFG
Pad Foot || says:
o-o thats jsut wrong
Pad Foot || says:
*just
Moony says:
Yes
Moony says:
omfg
Moony says:
It is illegal to cause a catastrophe.
Pad Foot || says:
o-o
Pad Foot || says:
wow
Pad Foot || says:
It is illegal to whisper “dirty” things in your lover’s ear during sex.
Moony says:
Mike Rowe was on today, honey
Moony says:
xD
Pad Foot || says:
xD
Moony says:
You may not tap your feet, nod your head, or in any way keep time to the music in a tavern, restaurant, or cafe.
Moony says:
In the state above our heads o-o
Pad Foot || says:
o-o wow
Moony says:
It is illegal to pick seaweed up off of the beach.
Moony says:
DX
Moony says:
On Sundays citizens may not relieve themselves while looking up.
Pad Foot || says:
xD
Moony says:
Just how are people supposed to know when that act is committed? xD
Pad Foot || says:
xD
Moony says:
Wow
Moony says:
The term “sadomasochistic abuse” is defined so broadly, that it could possibly be applied to a person handcuffing another in a clown suit.
Moony says:
It is illegal to use profanity in front of a dead body which lies in a funeral home or in a coroners office.
Moony says:
Donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs
Moony says:
It is contrary to Pennsylvania law to discharge a gun, cannon, revolver or other explosive weapon at a wedding
Pad Foot || says:
No man may seduce and corrupt an unmarried girl, or else he risks five years in prison.
Moony says:
Well I could see that today...
Pad Foot || says:
xD
Pad Foot || says:
ya
Pad Foot || says:
A woman isn’t allowed to cut her own hair without her husband’s permission. <--- I will cut my hair if I want O<<<
Moony says:
YEAH D<
Moony says:
Where's James o-o?
Pad Foot || says:
o-o Um...at home
Moony says:
Oh. o-o
Pad Foot || says:
why? o-o
Pad Foot || says:
It is illegal to drive a camel on the highway.
Moony says:
He's silent o-o
Pad Foot || says:
It’s still “legal” to hang someone for shooting your dog on your property.
Moony says:
Whoa
Moony says:
Don't get any ideas, Padfoot.
Moony says:
Like with...
Moony says:
A wolf >>
1/28/08-

Holy cow… I haven’t written in this thing in forever… o-o well I probably have just not really talked in it.

Well I don’t know what is going on today. I just feel like something is wrong and no one will tell me, I feel all out of place and I don’t know what is wrong with me, I just don’t know……….. I got on the bus, then Dobby came on and sat with me like he always does but today was different, I gave him his rock star and then about half way to school I opened mine. We got to school and we were there before James was, he is usually there before us. But today I guess is different. Well he started to drink the rock star with me.. I still have a quarter of a can left, well Dobby was talking to Jenny and Katie and a teacher who’s name I really didn’t pay any attention to, James was looking like something was wrong.. Staring out the window, I asked him what was wrong he said nothing.. Well I guess nothing is wrong but he wasn’t himself and it wasn’t the rock star that did it, I just feel like no one will tell me things anymore.. Sarah the other day….. like on Friday was in a bad mood and wouldn’t tell me what was wrong.. Jeshua, well he just doesn’t tell me anything. I just don’t know what to do anymore and I don’t know if I can take not knowing what is up with everyone.

Well on another note.. Jamie wants to be my friend again.. I don’t know if I can do this.. she put me through a lot and it will take a lot for me to forgive her.. she thinks that James is going to be the hardest to get back.. it is equal between the two of us.. I wont even think about it until a certain point in which I don’t know what the point will be or when it will happen.. but that is still something I need to figure out and I don’t know what will happen with that.. I honestly don't know if I want the friend ship back.. I blocked her on MSN and AIM for about three days but she called and said she wanted to talk.. I was in a meeting and couldn't talk at the times she wanted to. So I was playing nice and unblocked her.... well so far I don't want to tell her to shut up and leave me alone.. but I wouldn't have blocked her in the first place if she hadn't of lied to me.. But that I am not going to get into.

The corner crew is same ole, same ole, We now call our selves "General Hobble Dobby's Army" Dobby of course is the leader... we don't know who else is in charge or what we are but we appointed him leader xD.. mainly because thats what he wanted. Well i'm sure all of you know the little "problem" we have going on.. well one day I couldn't hold it in anymore and I spilled my guts to Dobby... he was over my house and before he and I and my sister started that pillow fight I told him everything.. I just couldn't hold it in anymore... I told him the before and after of everything and now well.. He hates Jamie with a passion. Most of the Army doesn't know what is going on or why he hates her so much but I do and he is like my older brother xD Even though I am the older one.. o-o;; I don't know how that worked out but it did.. I can go to him if I have a problem or if I need someone to help me out.. He lives in Orange so its easy to call him and have him meet me some where when I need his help.. I was having a hard day the other day and he was there to help me out.. I was almost in tears but he and everyone else helped me out.. Granted only he knew what was going on.. but still I needed him and he was there to help.

Well right now.. Sarah and I are teaching ourselves JavaScript and we are doing a pretty good job of it.. the teacher actually helped us.. o-o;; wow its amazing he knows something… I actually thought that he didn’t know anything.. but I guess I was wrong. I can be wrong every now and again..

Well that’s it.. me ranting as I have been doing the past couple of weeks.. I just haven’t been posting anything… I just write them at home and leave them on my computer on my desktop or I hide them either one..

Bye bye

~Erin
2/5/08-

w00! My birthday! I am 17 today! ^-^

Today Sarah, James, Jeshua and Adam are coming over my house for my mini b-day party! ^-^ My dad is making home made pasta and meatballs. ^-^ My favorite meal.

Ok so I got up this morning by my mom coming in and kissing me on my cheek. ^-^ She was all "Happy birthday rinny" and I was all "w00! Yay!" ^_^ I got right up and went on my computer and changed my name on MSN to "Lets Party" xD Hehehe! Thats awesome. Ya so James was the first one to wish me a happy birthday on MSN ^-^ Then Dobby, and then Jamie.. o-o xD Ya so I got to school and everyone was like "Yay! Happy Birthday" Dobby, Sarah and James gave me my presents early. James and Sarah got me the same poster! xD Now I can put one on each wall. ^_^ And I got a Kurogane wristband... w00! And photo frame along with other things.. ^-^

I will update this some more tonight on what I get from my family..

So

Bye bye!

~Erin
HAPPY B-DAY Erin

ps I will get you your present soonBig Grin