Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PadFoot's Growls
I never thought it would happen..

2/10/08

Hey everyone.. Well today was awesome. I hung out with James. ^-^ Thats always great. Well today unlike other days we watched movies/family guy.. We both fell asleep during one of them. O-O Usually its just me that falls asleep.. but today we both fell asleep.. xD Which I thought was awesome cause we fell asleep for a almost a good hour. Then the sun came out and he had to get up to close the shade in the room. So then.. we started to watch more family guy. ^-^ but then he started to tickle me.. o-o;; xD But I got him back.. i found TWO tickle spots.. one is more ticklish than the other but I found them.. ^-^ Which means I have a defense when he starts to tickle me.
I'm so proud of myself. ^-^ Well thats mostly what we did today...

So now I bet all of you are wondering what the hack my title of this blog is for. Well this is probably going to be the only blog I title but I just figured this out.. well I knew but I always denied it.. Not that it is a bad thing I just didn't think that it would happen.

First off I would have to explain something.. So here it goes.

I have had a total of about 5 boyfriends in my life.. They were all jerks and after so long I either didn't like them or we both agreed that the relationship wouldn't go any further.. Well before James and I got together.. the last boyfriend I had hurt me so bad... that I stayed up for weeks. Because of that.. This was before James and Jamie even started to go out.. o-o;; Ya anyway lets get back.. My little sister Emily.. o-o No not really my little sister.. she lives in Ohio and our family's are really close. She came up from Ohio with her family but was the only one who knew about this.. I don't want to go into detail.. ok.. well after that she has been over protective. xD Just like Dobby.. o-o;; Although I am the older one.. she and him just don't want to see me hurt and I love them both for that..

So now comes to the title part. I have never loved any of those guys the way I love James. o-o;; That sounds so corny but its the truth.. I could never depend on them but I know if and when I need James he will be there for me. All the other guys.. o-o I don't know what they were after but they wouldn't get it.. Sarah and Jamie.. o-o; know what I am talking about. I am to the point where I love James more than I know what to do with..

I swore to myself that I wouldn't in love this much.. that I would NEVER be in love this much. But I guess I broke that. I am not complaining.. ^-^ I LOVE having James by my side and wouldn't change that for any thing..
[Image: 618348hi2a6m6hvb.gif]
I really do James! I swear it!

[Image: 70930qotvzesjxt.gif]
You've shown me that not every guy is a jerk.. ^-^ You let me take my guard down around guys...

So thats it.. o-o;; Holy cow I have never spilled my guts out in a blog before.. xD Well thats a change.. ^-^

Bye bye

~Erin
2/12/08-

Well today was very amusing..

Yesterday we got a bomb threat they didn't send us home... they had us wait in the gym which they called the "safe zone"... >.< I think it was stupid.. I would have had us stay out side instead of making stay in the school with the "bomb" .... STUPID PEOPLE....

Ya ok so today we had another one of those.. only today they sent us home.... >.< And GUESS WHAT... Tomorrow the school will be closed no matter what the weather is.. they can't let us back in school until they make sure that nothing is in the school... And on Thursday we have a delay.. Which means I can't say good bye to Sarah in person... ;---; I am gonna miss my best friend.. She is going to Florida for the about 20 days... I am happy for her.. but I am still gonna miss her.. ;--; ^-^ But she promised to call me everyday xD Waste her minutes on her phone.. ^_^ w00!

Ya so thats it...

Bye bye!

~Erin
2/12/08-

Well today was very amusing..

Yesterday we got a bomb threat they didn't send us home... they had us wait in the gym which they called the "safe zone"... >.< I think it was stupid.. I would have had us stay out side instead of making stay in the school with the "bomb" .... STUPID PEOPLE....

Ya ok so today we had another one of those.. only today they sent us home.... >.< And GUESS WHAT... Tomorrow the school will be closed no matter what the weather is.. they can't let us back in school until they make sure that nothing is in the school... And on Thursday we have a delay.. Which means I can't say good bye to Sarah in person... ;---; I am gonna miss my best friend.. She is going to Florida for the about 20 days... I am happy for her.. but I am still gonna miss her.. ;--; ^-^ But she promised to call me everyday xD Waste her minutes on her phone.. ^_^ w00!

Ya so thats it...

Bye bye!

~Erin
I know, keeping us in the school with a bomb in the building was pretty stupid.
~Update...

Ok everyone here is an update...

I JUST RAN ALL THE WAY TO THE CENTER OF TOWN TO CATCH MY DOG O-O NO MORE LETTING HER RUN LOOSE... >.<;; I DON'T WANT TO RUN ANYMORE.. AND WHATS WORSE I RAN TO THE CENTER OF TOWN IN JUST A TEE-SHIRT AND A PAIR OF JEANS... WITH SHOES...

~Erin
2/19/08
Hey everyone, Whats up?

Nothing is really going on right now.. Well today I spent the day with James ^-^ I was so happy... We were supposed to hang out yesterday but his parents bought a new car.. O-O;; Ya... Ok then well I heard from Sarah today.. ^-^ I was so happy.. She knew I was gonna be there and we talked while I was tickling James xD I found 4 tickle spots.. Ya anyway.. Sarah said she tried to call me about three times but my house phone i guess didn't want to take that call. o-o

Ya so James and I tickled eachother and fought over the button and we watched some family guy. O-O; I met his sister today.. Becca.. o-o;;; Ya she is.................... ok........... Ya anyway.. thats it for today...

^-^ Bye bye

~Erin
When will you stop fighting over that button.
xD NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did I know you were going to say that.
Cause its me xD
2/22/08
Hey everyone, whats up?

Hey everyone.. I'm so bored.. I mean I can usually find something to do but this is ridicules... I need something to do.. ;--; I miss James and I want to be with him right now.. But of course we can't be together.. at all this week.. ;--; My parents are being weird and made plans after I asked them before hand if I could over to James' house.. *sighs Well I can't change anything.. I can just hope that they change their minds and I can over there. ^-^ I would so love that.

Dobby and I have been talking.. about the corner and songs that remind us about it.. Well we found one song that does just that..

“Like a toy solider” - Eminem

Quote:And to let 'em know how important is to have Runyon Avenue soldiers up in
our corners
Their loyalty to us is worth more then any award is
^Loyalty to Dobby and I are the best thing anyone can do.. ^-^ We are the corner crew leaders!

Quote:And he's inherited mine, which is fine, ain't like either of us mind
Still have soldiers that is on the front line that's willing to die for us
^Dobby and I are willing to fight off the world for our friends and the ones we love.. they would do the same for us.. don't mess with us.. D<

Quote:Cause frankly I'm sick of talking
I'm not gonna let someone else's coffin rest on my conscious coz
^We will regret nothing.. what we do for the crew we will never regret

Quote:Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down
Step by step, heart to heart, left right left
We all fall down like toy soldiers
Bit by bit torn apart We never win
the battle wages on for toy soldiers
^We are General Hobble Dobby's Army.. You will fear us!

O_o Ya thats it.. OMG o-o that is the darkest blog I have ever written..

Bye bye
~Erin
AWSOME!!!!!!!
^-^ ya I know!
Is that our theme song
YESSSSSSSSSS!