Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PadFoot's Growls
3/1/08
Hey everyone..Whats up?

Morning- Well my little sister molly is sick so when she is sick she wont leave my side. Not that I am complaining I love my little sister and if sleeping with me in my room gets her to feel better than so be it. Although the poor thing was up almost all night last night caughing her brains out. >.< I couldn't do anything to help her cause she couldn't take medicine until like 7 this morning..

Well I got up at like 6:30 cause I couldn't sleep any more.. I told Molly to to back to sleep and she did for about an hour. Which was a good thing. I got on my mom's labtop cause my computer was being weird. It deleted the wireless internet software off of itself.. >.< Stupid computer. I swear one day I will throw this thing out the window.. xD Well When I get a newer one that is. One that wont delete things off of itself..

Well then Molly and I had breakfast and she wanted to go outside.. so we did. ^_^ I made her a snow fort and we made snow angels... >.< It was so cold.. I was in jeans and it went through them and my legs were numb but I stayed outside non-the-less to play with molly. I was happy at the fact that the snow got her outside and having fun. ^-^ Cause when she has a cold........... -.-; You don't wanna know.

Afternoon- Well I finally got my computer back! ^-^ w00! I love my computer. Well we sat down to have lunch which was left over chinese food... My little sister Molly LOVES bologna. So we have that and she had bologna and chesse sandwhiches. OMG O-O This kid could live off of that stuf.. Mircle Whip and bread. That kid I swear she could and she loves BUTTER. O-O OMG I have never seen a kid that loves butter as much as my 6 yr old sister. Well thats it for the afternoon...

Now- Well first off one of my best friends grandfather died last night at 1:51 am Mario A DeMarco died peacefully in his sleep with his family around him. ^-^ Which I am glad for. But I will miss him. He was like a grandfather to me and wanted to be there for Jessica and family. I will miss him but I know that he is in a better place and I know that I will see him again.

Well thats it...
Bye bye

~Erin
3/20/08
Holy Crap.. O_O Haven't posted in this thing in forever...

OMG O-O Hey everyone.. ^_^ How's it goin? Nothing to much here.. O-O I should really post more often in this thing xD

Ok anyway..

Over the week- Well over the week. We have been learning in shop class. CSS and XML. Moony and I already knew some of the CSS part of it but the XML O-O thats the new stuff. ^_^ I am happy to say that both of us know a lot more of the CSS and the basics about XML. Which is pretty cool once you get the hang of it.

Moony and I have also made some new banners and NEW SKINS. ^_^ Which we are very proud of. ^_^ Foxxes Cove and Silver Patronus have new skins and new banners for them! We gave both websites a complete make over! ^_^ Every house on Moony's website has their own skin along with the professor's. xD Moony and I had a fun time trying to figure out what color goes where.. Although I already knew some of it cause of the other website I admin on.. >< Weirdo changed the default theme so that i had to change it so match ><;; I swear I'll hurt him xD Well not really but Its close.

I also must get my wizdom teeth pulled.. I go on Tuesday to set the date as to when I get them pulled. I hope its some where over the vacation so that way I don't have to miss anymore school.. >< Cause heaven only knows how many days I have been out this year. Ya so this is gonna suck. I will be asleep for the whole thing but the thought of having knives and things inside my mouth as they pulled my teeth out.. >< Oh ya did I mention that they are in bedded in my gums which means they will have to cut open my gums to get to them. >.< Which my dad says will hurt when I wake up. Both my parents feel bad for me cause they had to get the same things and they were hopping I wouldn't have to go through this.. xD Well I guess they were wrong.. ne?

Speaking of my dad.. xD My dad and I have a spat today.. It was about me not eating lunch. But of course I won that argument... But we got pretty loud and mom had to break us up xD When my dad and I fight you don't want to be in the room.. let alone the house. We get pretty loud. xD I think its funny!

Ya so thats it.
Bye Bye
~Erin
3/31/08
Hey everyone.. xD
Whats up?

Well right now I am sitting in my room My sister is talking to dobby.. he has been sick and thats not cool.. I don't like it when my friends are sick. ^-^ I want them all to be healthy... >< God knows I can't haev that. But anyway.. Today was soo boring.. Well actually Frieday SUCKED... It snowed.. we didn't have school and I wanted it not to. But it did anyway. I would like for it to not snow all the time. . I don't get to see anyone when it does.. And that makes PadFoot sad.

Today was soooo boring. WE didn't do anything today. All we did was do python... AGAIN STUPID... HATE IT! >< Well anyway.. my weekend was so weird.

Saturday/sunday- Rainbow... I had rainbow, then I went home with like four girls. Ashley, Meghan, and Jess.. ok so three girls.. plus my sister. So we had fun. We stayed up talking till like 5:30 in the morning and got up at 7:30 that morning.. it was .... fun.. I guess. we all drank as much energy drinks/coke as we could find. xD That was funny. I want to do that again. And then last night and I didn't get any sleep So right now I am running on 4 hours of sleep and energy drinks which have worn off.. >< That is great.. PadFoot really has to learn not to fight/stay up that late at night.... Don't ask about the fight thing..... .__.;;;...

Ya so anyway.. I am so tired that I am being a perv and I am sooo hyper.. I don't know what I am running on but I hope it gets me through the rest of the night until I go to bed.

Thats it..
See ya..
Bye!

~Erin
4/8/08
Hey everyone. Whats up? Nothing to much here.

Well over the week I have been sick and I don’t like it. Being tired and sounding like a weirdo is starting to get annoying, I thought Dobby was gonna kill me when I was on the bus the other day cause I am sick and he wanted me to stay home. But I didn’t I came to school and he didn’t like that.

Well I am in school right now and I am sooo bored and I really don’t like it. I am tired and I don’t want to do it right now. O_O I forgot what it was I supposed to do.. o-o No wait it was micro-type.. xD Ya right.. like I would want to do that.

Well I ordered my new rainbow ball gown and I love it… it finally came in.. I went down to the store yesterday to see if it was in yet and it was. The lady that we got them from offered me a modeling job to model their dresses for prom.. o-o;; I was all.. o-o Maybe and I walked out. I don’t know about that. xD I wouldn’t look very good in those.

Well that’s it I have to go..

Bye bye

~Erin