Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apocalypse 2012
We've all heard about this. Most ancient calendars, numerous prophets, and even a computer program have predicted that on 21 December, 2012 something will happen that changes the world forever.

One science-backed theory predicts that on 12/21/12 the Earth and the Sun will align perfectly with the Super Massive Black Hole in the center of the galaxy and we will cross the "galactic equator." One of the more interesting side effects of this cross over would be the mantel of the Earth shifting, so that North America may actually end up on the current South Pole. This would cause massive earthquakes and tsunamis, so it may very well be the apocalypse everyone has predicted. Other theories include Judgement Day, Global Warming reaching a climax, and many other dooms day scenarios.

Discuss.
Armageddeon, (sp?), perhaps... You know, the whole:
"The oceans and the lands will freeze over and the sky will turn to fire!"
Which if ya think about it, sounds like a messed up version of Global Warming...
^agreed.
i agree man. i actually would love to watch the world fall to its demise, not in a twisted way. just i mean look at how we treat the world. look at what we do to it. its f*ked up and quite honestly it pisses me off. the world WILL fall, but hell keep ya self happy right up untill the end. dont ever be scared of the fate of us all. c it as... hell we lasted 2000 years and it was a good run ^^
I totally agree with both of you. I mean look at what we do to the world, it makes me sick. I can't stand it.