Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which of the 4 Marauders are you?
Alright, this is one of my many soon to be made Marauder/Marauder Era quizzes. I want everyone to answer honestly please, it greatly impacts the scores. There are 20 questions, so you may need to write your answers down or something. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the quiz!

You and your best friend have an argument. It gets to the point where you break off each other’s friendship and vow to never speak to each other again. But soon you realize how stupid you were both being; but unfortunately, your ex-friend isn’t quite as ready to forgive. How do you try to make up?

A. I’d be blunt. I’d tell them how foolish we were being, say I was sorry for yelling at them, and ask for their friendship back.
B. I’d try to make eye contact first. Then, if I can get a small conversation going I might bring up the issue.
C. I’d do something really out of the ordinary, like give them one of my most prized possessions, or even just a gift and leave it on their bed with a little note saying I was sorry.
D. I’d try to apologize over and over again until they finally listened to me. Hopefully they would forgive me.

It’s Monday morning, and your first class is History of Magic. What are you doing?

A. Talking to my friends or making jokes.  I already know most of the stuff anyway. But I’ll settle down soon enough…
B. I’m taking meticulous notes while trying to keep my friends in line. It’s rather distracting.
C. I’m either staring into space or laughing along with my friends. Sometimes I’ll take notes, but you have to loosen up a bit!
D. I should be taking notes, but I can’t stop myself getting distracted by my friend’s joking around.

You’re in Potion’s class and you’ve been paired up with someone whom you despise. How do you work together? (Basically, how do you work with someone you don’t like in real life?)

A. Forcefully. We were constantly arguing, bumping into one another. We managed to scrape a decent grade, but I hope I don’t have to work with him again.
B. Surprisingly well. I think we just wanted to get a good grade, so we focused more on that instead of our personal differences. We ended up getting one of the better grades in the class.
C. Awful. We couldn’t stop arguing with one another! I’m surprised we got anything done at all! We got one of the lower grades, of course. Pff…
D. Fine, I guess. We really didn’t talk much; it was mostly him doing the work, me not trying to start something.

Which of these describes you? (Pick the closest one, and be honest.)

A. Reckless, caring, adventurous, dependable, but sometimes ignores a friend’s feelings on accident.
B. Shy, quiet, intelligent, brave, but is very secretive and does not open up as easily to others as they do to you.
C. Brave, daring, intelligent, caring, but can sometimes be overconfident to the point of slight arrogance.
D. Quiet, talkative, pessimistic, friendly, but can sometimes be a little self-centered.

Why is the sky blue?

A. Eh…. Because it would look really bad as any other color!
B. I think it’s because the particles in the atmosphere, but I could be wrong.
C. I’m not all that sure…  
D. Because God made it that way?

What’s the square root of 169?

A. Could that have been any more random?
B. 13.
C. What does this have to do with my personality?
D. What’s a square root?

What’s your favorite subject out of the following?

A. Transfiguration. It’s challenging!
B. Defense against the Dark Arts. It’s useful to learn in these dark times.
C. Quidditch. It’s a lot of fun!
D. Lunch. You can still learn a lot even if it’s not an actual class!

As you walk into Potions, you slip on something that had been spilled. The entire class points and laughs at you. What is your reaction? (Be serious, what would you REALLY do?)

A. Laugh with them! It’s no one’s fault, so it’s all good fun.
B. Turn a slight shade of pink but manage a sheepish smile and laugh it off a bit.
C. Laugh on the outside, but really be rather embarrassed.
D. Turn a violent shade of red and be really quiet for the rest of the class, hoping that the incident would be forgotten soon.

What’s your music genre?

A. Rock. Plain and simple.
B. Rock music is good, but also some classical.
C. Pop, rock. Mainly rock, but hey…
D. I don’t really have a favorite. My friends are always suggesting stuff and if I like it I keep it.

Did you read the memo?

A. Eh…. Maybe.
B. Yes, I did.
C.   I’m not going to lie to you. * doesn’t answer *
D. What happens if I say no?

You see Snivellus shoot you a dirty look from across the corridor. What shall you do?

A. Hex him, what else? The git deserves it.
B. Nothing, it doesn’t really bother me.
C. Start something, he obviously wants to.
D. I’d tell my friends about it later, it kind of bothered me.

After school you want to?

A. Lead an adventurous life before settling down.
B. Maybe teach.
C. Maybe start a family, have a kid, you know…
D. Really anything, I guess. As long as I’m happy.

You’ve just graduated from high school. What do you do now?

A. Spend six months partying and sleeping on my friend’s couch. Then go to college.
B. Lead as productive a life as possible while going to college.
C. Jet a job first, then either school or something just as rewarding.
D. Jet a job! What else is there to do? Oh yeah, some school, too.

Which of these do you find the funniest?

A. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/j.../funny.jpg
B. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/j...693e97.jpg
C. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/j...funier.jpg
D. They’re all pretty funny!

Pranks are fun, but reading is a lot better!

A. I think you’ve become confused. Maybe you should go to the hospital wing?
B. Most of the time, yes.
C. How can you say that??
D. I don’t think so.

What’s your favorite movie genre?

A. Comedy or action.
B. Comedy or something intelligent like National Treasure or LotR.
C. Horror, Action, Comedy, it’s all good.
D. Usually a little comedy helps, horror occasionally. Maybe action.

Last question……. Just kidding!!

A. What was the point of that?
B. …Okay?
C. Ha, very funny. But seriously, is this the last question or not?
D. Hey, that’s mean!

Why are you taking this quiz?

A. It looked like it’d be kinda fun.
B. I just enjoy taking personality quizzes.
C. Just because, really.
D. One of my friends made it.

Which Marauder is your favorite?

A. Prongs
B. Wormtail
C. Padfoot
D. Moony

So, what’d you think?

A. I thought it was pretty ok.
B. It was great!
C. Better than one of McGonagall’s quizzes.
D. Meh, it was alright.

------

If you answered mostly A, then you are: Sirius Black, the prankster. You love to prank others, especially Snivellus. Everyone is fair game. You're kind, intelligent, brave, and adventurous, but you can sometimes forget the feelings of those around you. You're headstrong, and are usually pretty confidant in yourself. You would do anything for your friends, even if it meant sacrificing yourself.

If you answered mostly B, then you are: Remus Lupin, the voice of reason. You're not too keen on the idea of pranking someone. You're rather quiet, and shy, but you more than make up for it with your intelligence, caring nature, and selflessness. However, you tend to be more secretive than those around you, and you would rather help others with their problems than open up with yours. You're strengths include your intelligence, and your willingness to help others.

If you answered mostly C, then you are: James Potter, the leader. You love the idea of a good prank, even if it's on you. You're brave, reckless, and caring, but sometimes your overconfidence can become more like arrogance. You don't mind getting into a fight, especially if it's to protect someone, but sometimes others wish you would stop them rather than start them.

If you answered mostly D, then you are: Peter Pettigrew, the follower. You like pranking, but you'd rather not do it yourself. You're quiet, friendly, and don't mind a good conversation, but you can be a little pessimistic. You tend to shy away from difficult situations rather than go in with guns blazing.
If you answered mostly A, then you are: Sirius Black, the prankster. You love to prank others, especially Snivellus. Everyone is fair game. You're kind, intelligent, brave, and adventurous, but you can sometimes forget the feelings of those around you. You're headstrong, and are usually pretty confidant in yourself. You would do anything for your friends, even if it meant sacrificing yourself.

------------------------------------

w00t! I love Sirius.
My results :3

If you answered mostly B, then you are: Remus Lupin, the voice of reason. You're not too keen on the idea of pranking someone. You're rather quiet, and shy, but you more than make up for it with your intelligence, caring nature, and selflessness. However, you tend to be more secretive than those around you, and you would rather help others with their problems than open up with yours. You're strengths include your intelligence, and your willingness to help others.
O.O

If you answered mostly D, then you are: Peter Pettigrew, the follower. You like pranking, but you'd rather not do it yourself. You're quiet, friendly, and don't mind a good conversation, but you can be a little pessimistic. You tend to shy away from difficult situations rather than go in with guns blazing.

If you answered mostly C, then you are: James Potter, the leader. You love the idea of a good prank, even if it's on you. You're brave, reckless, and caring, but sometimes your overconfidence can become more like arrogance. You don't mind getting into a fight, especially if it's to protect someone, but sometimes others wish you would stop them rather than start them.
Wow... i was two people who are differnt!

ha...i wonder how that happened... oh well they are both my favs!