Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramblings of a Marauder
Tell me.
It's probably best left for another day.
Do you want something bad to happen because of this?

Dangit, I WANT to know.
Quote:Jeshua, if it were up to you, you'd have the witchblade kill the marauders and then make everyone in the world join here. o-o

Yes, I would. But I can't wield because I am not strong enough person, and 2, IM NOT A FEMALE!!!! (thank god too)
Daisuke - I'm well aware of what might happen. More than you think, actually. This has everything to do with what's been happening, so I know all the key players, everyone's oppinions, etc. But before I say anything I need to dig a little deeper. Then, and only then, will I say anything. I don't want this to become blown out of proportion.

Witchblade - What's wrong with being a woman?? NOTHING. Women are better then men. Tongue
I have nothing against women (if I did, I wouldn't be reading Witchblade), but I hate giving birth.
You woudn't have to give birth. o-o
It's the last day of shop so we're trying to make the best of it. I intend to take the afternoon backing up my files so I'll have them over the summer. I tried to convinse Jeshua to take a copy of photoshop with him, but he says it's illegal and won't. Which it probably is... So that's a good thing.

Still, I can't help but wish I had a copy...Ah well, I'll get one on my own eventually I suppose....

I ended up with a 104 on my final for freshman year which is a very good thing. My chances of getting into a good school after this seemed to have gone up, even if only a little. Erin got a 76, and Jeshua got a 103. We all passed, yay!

Preparing for a visit with Rusty during lunch. He has to sign my portfolio....he doesn't think I wrote it myself however, so it should be an interesting meeting to say the least.

Last week of academics comming this week. I hope we don't have too many tests to take, even though studying for them is really what's important. I hear we have to keep all our notes, etc because of the material for next year. Not to mention the MCAS we have to take.

Hmm...well now to improve more upon my html documents....

Moony
You don't HAVE to study. You just have to pay attention in class and make sure you understand the material. If you don't fully, then think about studying.
;p
James, you do realise that every time you forget to study, the president gets dummer, right?
It's too late for Bush, he came into office mentally retarded anyway. Maybe in 2008, when we have a new president, I'll consider studying.
0_o You mean 2009!
Whenever we get a new president. =/
That's not good enough. If I have to come over your house every day to study with you, you WILL study. I'll make sure.

Okay, so today was an uninterestingly "blah" day. I've been reading the same volume of Chrono Crusade all day. I really like that story, almost as much as Tsubasa. o-o
It's been the only thing keeping me awake really, otherwise I'd probably have been upstairs in my room being depressed and moody. I just feel like that today.... I woke up and felt fine, but after a few minutes I went from this: ^__^ to: ;___;

James, Jamie and I had several serious conversations yesterday, I think that might have something to do with it.
And just for them to see: DON'T MENTION THIS TO ME. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE CONCERNED, JUST DON'T.

I got a small writing book, so I intend to put "I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good" in there. The first story in the series will be done hopefully before the next school year starts. And I'll start Year Two in either September, or January 2008. Depends of if I finish this first story or not. It ought to keep my mind occupied during the arduous summer months I'll undoubtedly spend in solitude.

My parents have noticed something's wrong with me. They think it's just me being lazy though...But they've noticed all the same. Means I have to work harder to hide it, which I'm very good at doing to everyone. ^^
Except myself. But that's different...

I hope to return to Barnes & Noble tomorrow. There is a book on HTML I want to buy, that way I’ll have material to work with over the summer. And if they have volume 3 of Chrono I’ll be really happy…. But most likely they won’t so I’ll continue to search for a site online that may have it.

My sister is in a really bad mood, and my father is trying to help. But she can yell, “Go away” really loudly.
This will turn into something bigger, you can bet on that. * long suffering sigh *
And my mother just said she doesn’t care about what’s going on…wonderful…

Wishing you the best,
Moony
I refuse to study for the Civil War final we have this week in American Studies.