Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramblings of a Marauder
The kitten woke me up at 5:30 this mornng, so I ended up finishing with the board at.....somewhere around eight o'clock. But I didn't get on until 6:30 so no, I wasn't on that entire time. Still, I can only hope that these changes, along with a new skin I might just be able to figure out, bring in more members.

Cut my thumb on an olive can yesterday. It HURT. ;__;

I looked up a bit about Sirius yesterday and found out I had a minor detail wrong. It hadn't appeared in "Up to No Good" yet, but it's a good thing I found the mistake when I did. It was in the chapter I'm typing up. Speaking of finished chapters, I'm almost out. Means I have to think of an actual theme, since I've really only been introducing everything. But I can't really think of anything that goes; their Hogwarts years were far less interesting than Harry's. Still, inspiration comes from unlikely places. I can only wait until it hits me.

And either James did something to DW, or my profile is just messed up. I "don't have" an avatar, and when I go to edit it it shows, but I can't change it or anything. Also, I don't show up on the member list when I should be in at least ex-staff. I show up on the bottom as a member but I can still view the staff forums and post. It's just plain weird...

I'm not going to be on DW that often anymore either. I can't constantly be on to check my RPG characters, so I don't think I'll join any. And since that's the main theme...

But that's why there are other forums, no?
//_- zzzz T.I.R.E.D.

Harry Potter 7 comes out soon. I CAN'T WAIT!!
Alright, well I'm a little pissed at Jamie. She told me she felt uncomfortable about James and I spending time together and after all this time, I don't know hw she could even think we would do something. Let me make this perfectly clear: I'm NOT interested. Nor will I ever be, alright?

I'm just so sick of all this.... it's been 7 months now, and still every time I try to move on something happens that prevents me from doing that. I should pack my bags and move as far away as possible lest I be consumed by this anymore...
I wish it hadn't happened the way it did. Still, I suppose I should focus on how I got over things, not what happened. That's what really counts.

Well off to Six Flags tomorrow with my cousin Steven... He'll make me do everything I'd rather not do. Unless I hang out with my parents and convince them to go on a ride. But that's not going to happen. So, I'll just have to accept my fate and probably go on the Tower of Terror or Batman. I'll never go on Superman though, no way. I'd just like to have fun, not kill myself... "Heart attack at that age" is what they'll say. "Shame."

Chapter 4'll hopefully be typed soon. Tomorrow I plan to think of some sort of plot. I may be able to come up with something on a scary ride... xD

Okay, well that's it for now.
Moony
*crys* NO NO NO NO NO. You can't move anywhere. I will not let you.

As for Jamie. 0_o That is weird. Come on Jamie you know Sarah will not do anything. And for James if he does do something I will hurt him very badly.

DOWN WITH DRAMA!!!!!!

Im also tired of everything, I wish I could pass onto another world with good in it. (NO COMA, NO DYING!!!!! DON'T KILL ME YET!!!!)

Have fun at Six Flags.

I shall soon post my drawings and I shall await judgement. NO LYING!!!!

If you leave, than I shall be incomplete, I NEED MY DARK SIDE OR ELSE I'LL HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO MOST OF THE TIME!!!!
Moony Wrote:Alright, well I'm a little pissed at Jamie. She told me she felt uncomfortable about James and I spending time together and after all this time, I don't know hw she could even think we would do something. Let me make this perfectly clear: I'm NOT interested. Nor will I ever be, alright?

I'm just so sick of all this.... it's been 7 months now, and still every time I try to move on something happens that prevents me from doing that. I should pack my bags and move as far away as possible lest I be consumed by this anymore...
I wish it hadn't happened the way it did. Still, I suppose I should focus on how I got over things, not what happened. That's what really counts.

Well off to Six Flags tomorrow with my cousin Steven... He'll make me do everything I'd rather not do. Unless I hang out with my parents and convince them to go on a ride. But that's not going to happen. So, I'll just have to accept my fate and probably go on the Tower of Terror or Batman. I'll never go on Superman though, no way. I'd just like to have fun, not kill myself... "Heart attack at that age" is what they'll say. "Shame."

Chapter 4'll hopefully be typed soon. Tomorrow I plan to think of some sort of plot. I may be able to come up with something on a scary ride... xD

Okay, well that's it for now.
Moony
Sarah Its not that I was uncomfortable with u hanging out its the fact that i was over 200 miles away and u were alone. I would be that was about any chic. and Sarah I know nothing will happen, or should. sh*t happens... Ok. I jus wanted to tell you i didn't like the idea of u 2  hiking up a mountain by yourself (for various reasons) or going to the fireworks. The Fireworks didnt bother me as much as the hiking thing did. But James coulda gone, I told him i was uncomfortable with it and that if he wanted he could still go. and he ended up going with his dad. I didn't want to piss u off by saying anything. I just needed to tell someone, and I told James because me and him need to be honest about things that make us uncomfortable. I'm Sorry I pissed you off but, look at it from my point of veiw, and maybe you'll understand. If not, I'm sorry.  
DOWN WITH THE DRAMA!!!!!

Have fun at Six Flags!!!

It was just a hike, and I went up there too.
;-; Now I feel bad Jamie. I ish sorry, I was just a little pissy that day.

And as for you Jeshua, you caused this. I don't care what you say, in my mind you caused this. Not some uncontrolable force of life, you. You could at least care about your friends feelings. I'm sick of hearing "Oh, stop with the drama!" when you're the most dramatic person I know. Just because I talk about whats going on doesn't mean I'm crying on your shoulder. I never asked for your opinion on things because I know this is how you would react. Friends help friends, okay?

Six Flags was fun. Got sunburnt, went on the Batman, went on a water ride 6 times, went on the Batman, met Lex Luthor, did I mention I went on the Batman? Oh, and I had nachos.

Anyway, glad the day is over. Apparently I've got a lot to put behind me and to think over, so I may or may not be here tomorrow.
No one call me unless I call you.
Quote:;-; Now I feel bad Jamie. I ish sorry, I was just a little pissy that day.
its ok.
Alrighteh... ungrounded now, so I can post again. No I actually didn't do anything wrong to get grounded, I didn't do anything "right."
After cleaning the house every single day this summer and having my parents mess it up and then have to clean it again, I finally said no. So, no computer for three days. Ah well, what I may consider to be unfair at this time may in fact be perfectly just. Still, I thought that was a bit unfair.

I saw Harry Potter the day it came out, and Iwas a little dissapointed. They erased half of the book, and the parts they did have had something wrong with them 80% of the time. Not to mention how fast and unclear it was. But what really got to me was the fact that they completely left out the Marauders. Ask my family, I had a huge fit. That's probably what led to my refusal to clean, too. o-o
I had so hoped to see them on screen, and when it came time therre was about 20 seconds of James hanging Snape upside down. ;-;

Anyway, I bought a new pair of shoes the other day. Now I don't have to worry about rain water getting in through a huge hole in the bottoms anymore. xD

My Birthday is comming up, and I can say with a decent ammount of certainty that I'll probably get a Barnes and Noble gift card. Which I have already spent. On an HTML book, the last 2 remaining volumes of Chrono Crusade, and if I can afford it, Harry Potter 7. Although the last item I might just be getting seperately.

With the HTML book, I plan to make my own website, devoted to the Marauders and "Marauder Era" Hogwarts. I've always wanted to do something like that but I've never really found a subject that held my interest longer than these guys have. Ever since book 3 they've been on the top of my list, and I can't think of any other group more deserving. Still, my friends wish I had never heard of them.... *sigh*

I've been trying very hard for about a week now, to come up with a decent plot line for Year 1 of "I Solemnly Swaer that I am up to No Good." Everything else I plan to write about, years 2,5,6, and 7 have all been planned out. I even have the epilogue of the entire story!! I won't be able to use it until year 7 and I already have it.
Just not year 1. >.<
Maybe I'll combine years 1 and 2 or something....
ok nice, sounds cool. Can't wait till your b-day, When's The Party cause I need 2 weeks notice to get the day off from work. anyways u spoiled some the HP movie for me! I haven't seen it. Oh well I'll prob forget what u said about it anyways. and yeah happy ur ungrounded, I was wondering where u were.
No party, I didn't think people wanted to come over. Not to mention if I use the word "Party" my parents scream "Camera!!" So, if you want to come over you can, it'll most likely be on Saturday... If I'm not at Barnes and Noble buying HP. o-o
But no, we're not doing anything special.

I only spoiled about 20 seconds of the movie for you. There isn't much else to be spoiled. Just read the book before you go and see the movie, even if like me, you've re-read it a million and one times. Then you'll see what I mean. But of course, I'm just a critic. See it, then make your own conclusions.
well Saterday I have off, & James is prob coming over.... I am going to James's tomorrow. Umm Maybe next week we can plan something when I find out what days I have off. Have fun at Barnes & Noble tho. I am sure I will be there soon. I love haveing a job.
I wish I had a job, I might be too young though. Ah well, 1 more year of being lazy. ;-;

Moving on to my Daily Ramblings.
Let me be unusually blunt. I'M SO FREIKIN BORED I COULD DIE.
................*cough* Yes...well.....
None of my friends are ever available to talk to, I don't even know half their numbers, and the ones I do manage to get a hold of complain to be that they're bored too!! ;____; When will summer end? I hate summer holiday so much....

Alright, well tomorrow is my b-day, though a lot of places announce it as today. o-o Weird..... Need to look into it maybe?

I'm FINALLY getting paint for my bedroom, and possibly a door as well. I can't wait!

And HP comes out in 3 days. I plan on having mine first thing!! And then I'll either finish it the day of release or the day after. o-o I'm a fast reader and some of my friends (not mentioning any names *points to 3 people*) think I have my nose in a book way to often. But they haven't lived, I say.

And I just found out my water is not safe to drink. Lovely. >.<
Town's probably messing up the supply.....

My plans for tomorrow:
Go outside and read on the deck, weather providing of course.
Find out if I have enough people to even consider making a marauders/hp forum.
continue to ponder possible chapters of "Up to No Good."
Buy paint ^-^
Hope to not be the center of attention. < Reason I hate birthday parties and such...

Oh, and there's another little detail..
Jordan called me again. =D Wee.
The movie wasn't too much of a disappointment to me. Sure they had cut a lot of the book, but the movie would have been twice as long as it was otherwise. I think for getting in what would make the movie good, they did a decent job.

And I'm gonna be at World Eye at midnight to get my boooooook. :]
lolz. Yeah our book is coming in the mail and next week james when i have a day off i want to go see HP. What Color r u painting ur room? I Painted mine Last September it used to be Baby Pink (EWW) now its Victorian Red. The mood of the room is alot more relaxed now. I can't wait to Read the next HP Book, I haven't had much time to read this summer. T.T I am suprised i have time on the Comp, I work Night and I sleep till almost 1pm everyday.