Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramblings of a Marauder
You need to read HP D: Make time! Stay up all night if you have to!!

It'll be some kind of blue. : )
trust me I'll find time to read HP.
Sup if anyones interested ive made a new forum,
CodeZero Wrote:Sup if anyones interested ive made a new forum
I'm sorry You can only Advertise in your sig and in the advertisement thread. I am sorry I am gonna have to edit ur post.
Heh, well that was fun. Should ban the spammer.....

Ok, well moving on now, back to the topic people.
UPDATE

I'm sick of the heat... XP

I bought HP at 12:01 Saturday morning, and finished it at 3 PM on Sunday. My favorite character dies, of course, but I know why she did it now, even if I don't agree with it.

One of my relatives died a week ago today.
R.I.P Joan Milotte

I've been desperately trying to work on Up to No good but I'm getting nothing.... I don't have any more ideas for year 1, so I'm taking Mary's advice and this year I guess I'll be focusing on character development and creating the setting for next year, which will actually have a plot behind it. I've already got chapter 1 in my head. o-o

I'm counting down the days until I can finally go back to school. August 30th, the golden day! Can't wait to see my friends too... I haven't seen anyone really, outside of my sister. We have to stay home and clean the house all day every day... I wish we lived in a town with more to do. :/

That's about it for now...
Moony
Iwent to Wall-to-wall mart today and bought myself a pair of pants. Now I have a decent back-to-school outfit. Gryffindor shirt and jeans.

*cough*nerdalert!!*cough*

But seriously.... I love that shirt. X3
My friends know what I like. ^^ Thanks guys.

Sky (woman who I've had past experiances with and who now works with my mum) still has my HP 7... I want to re-read it, and since she's only about 2 chapters in due to her partying, I think I'll ask for it back.
Does that seem like a rude thing to do?

Sweet, Bleach and Blood+ are on in an hour....

*long suffering sigh* and the kitten is playing with the computer's wiring. He bit me and scratched me to wake me up, and now he wants to play with the computer. >>

I might be going to Barnes and Noble tomorrow. I'll need to find a book to read in about 10 minutes; my parents hate being in there. Maybe I'll go for either something paranormal, art, or science. o-o

I wonder if they have "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them?"

Your Favorite Marauder,
Moony
I'm working on my fan fic so I can't talk long. But today was a mixed day. The morning was terrible, with my parents throwing sarcastic remarks at my and my sister, telling us to clean the house again, and then while they swam and had a merry old time we were busy with house hold chores.

But in the afternoon we went to Barnes and Noble and I bought a book on the Paranormal. It's rather interesting.... It's style of going about things is so uncommon, too. It's brilliant.

Anyway, I think that's about it.
Your Favorite Marauder,
Moony
I've been kind of down lately, and no one seems to really be helping...

I know they're going to kill me for saying this, but I just don't feel I can share a lot of my personal problems with them. I'm a much better listener, and would rather help them out. It's just so much easier than spilling all of my problems on the table... Especially when it's personal. At least in my view.... Others I'm sure are far more comfortable in sharing their personal treasures. I however, am not like that. Over trusting in some cases, undertrusting in some....
And it's not that I don't trust them, I just can't say anything I probably should...

Anyway, on a happier note, I've posted chapter 4 of "Up to No Good" and chapter 5 is clear in the making. I just have to find the time to write it out. That's where the problem lies, since I'm almost never alone, and that's how I prefer to do all of my work. My bedroom still doesn't have a door, but even if it did I'm sure I would have to keep it open for the traffic of people wondering where I am. Anyway, all I have to do is decide what to do with the next few chapters, and then I can finish year 1. Congrats to me, first piece of work ever completed. =)

Alright... Well I'd better gEt to work then, huh? ^^
Yuor Favorite Marauder,
Moony
James and Jamie (well, Jamie) called and invited me to walk around town with them. She sort of admitted it was to help me feel better, and it worked for the most part. We tried each other's various energy drinks (mine was tea, energy drinks bring about premature death in my opinion). Still, I tried their drinks, and thanks to a little thinkg called self-control I was pretty ok aside from the constant urge to spazz out a little. I was so tempted to join in when they started running at a speedometer to see how fast they were going. But I knew I'd feel foolish after, so I didn't. And now I sort of with I had. o-o

But all good things must come to an end, and when I got home my sister made me feel like a pet left out in the rain, and I was also invited to go somewhere with a friend. My sister got a little upset about her not being able to go too, so I feel really bad about saying yes... But my parents say I shouldn't feel that way and should just go and enjoy myself...

My cousin will probably come over tomorrow, so I'll most likely be innactive for most of the day. Pray it doesn't rain!! That way he'll end up going to camp!!

I should get my HP book back tomorrow. After I finished it someone borrowed it right away. So I've not had it for... *checks date* 31 days now. I finished it the day after it came out. At least I'll have plenty of reading material in the last days of summer holiday.

Well, that's about it for now
Your favorite Marauder,
Moony
Again, today was one of those mixed days I hate so much. In all fairness, I'm sure my mum didn't mean it, but last night she was saying all these nasty things to me and that pretty much set my mood for the first half of the day.
However, as time progressed, I was fairly excited around 2 o'clock. I was out buyng a few school supplies, which to me means the countdown until school has finally begun!

It's a bitter-sweet moment though, since I had intended to finish year 1 by the end of the summer. That way I could start year 2 on the actuall time scale, posting the first chapter on September 1st. But that's life, hmm? Ah well... Hopefully I'll make sme progress in the week to come. It's suppose to be sunny all week, and even better, it'll be somewhere in the 60-70 degree range. That means I'll be out on top of the mountain searching for inspiration. ^^

I called my old friend Stephanie today. It was her birthday, and since I didn't go to the party I wanted to surprize her. I found out that this year she'll be going to my school. And taking my bus no less! It was all rather shocking, and now I have another reason to want school to come faster. This year is looking pretty bright.

Now, as for my other story, I haven't quite figured it out yet. I got inspiration from a scource I can no longer seem to find, so it's a challenge to say the least. But still, I agree with Jeshua; I should extend my writing tallents beyond the Marauders occasionally, so I really want to see this through...

Anyway, that's about it for now.

Your Favorite Marauder,
Moony
You didn't know that stephine was going to go to our school. 0_o Wow! I knew that about 4 months ago.
Well no one mentioned it to me. Shows how fast word travels at Tech.
Ya i guess 0_o
I'm serious!! If you knew 4 months ago, I should have known too! We went to the same school together for 2 years, I'd have thought someone would have told me. Ah well though, whatever. I know now.
My father and I bought MP3 Players today, and all I've really been doing is filling it with music. It's three-fourths of the way full, so there must not be a whole lot there. o-o I only put in around eight CDs.

I'll be gone tomorrow for anyone who's interested. My long time friend Beth and I are traveling somewhere near the coast, so I'll be gone all day. I'll be back though, so don't worry. :3
I've got to pack tonight... Plenty of pencils should inspiration hit me for my stories, paper, of course, my MP3 player, some clothes, etc. The simple stuff.

Well, that's all the news for now.

Your Favorite Marauder,
Moony