Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramblings of a Marauder
I've just returned from a trip to the beach yesterday, so I've been a little worn out all day. But nothing a little Earl Grey tea can't handle... It's good stuff. o-o

Tomorrow, it's my sister's birthday. So, I plan on excusing myself early on in the day, going to the mountain and writing the next chapters of "Up to No Good" and on the way back buy her something really nice. She bought me a Gryffindor keychain, so I might buy her one with some smart remark on it or something. She likes those a lot. I hope she doesn't take turning thirteen to her head. o-o;;

Anyway, I think that's about it.
Your favorite Marauder,
Moony
Well, my plans changed quickly. James wanted to hang out, so I wated all afternoon for him before being dragged to Friendly's for dinner. He still came over, but Jamie called and he told her we were doing stuff together, so that was just a big messed up situation right there. Because we were only watching Stephen Colbert online.

(And now I realise I was suppose to call her back. Woops!)

I've been desperately trying to get inspiration for a story I thought of. I have the characters. But no plot or story. Just the characters. >< Damn...
I've also been wanting to write the latest chapters of Up to No Good, but I haven't been in the mood or had the opportunity. I guess I'm just not meant to write anything, hmm? Still, I really want to finish before school starts, so this way I can post chapter 1 of year 2 on 9-1-07. So I'm going ahead and doing it anyway. In fact when I'm done with this if nothing is new I think I'll start.

Maybe I'll stay up to watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report too... Who knows, the last day of sumer are meant to be spent slacking/studying. I think so anyway... At least right now. o-o

Alright, well nothing else to report.
Your Favorite Marauder,
Moony
Today was actually a pretty good day. I spent most of my time thinking about random things, but it was really something I needed. My parents decided to take a ride up t the Bennington Battle Monument and around the area, so I was just listening to music in the car for most of the drive. I got time time to think about everything and nothing all at once, and it sort of feels like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders... And I had inspiration for some stories as well, so I may be busy in the next few days.

I'm still trying to get Year 1 finished before September first, but so far I'm way behind schedule. I want to write it, but I open the page and then all I have going on is writers block. I had this all planned out a few days ago, too.... *SIGH* Ah well I suppose...

I've also started the final design for a forum I want to make. Based in HP of course... But it'll have all the houses and such, so maybe it'll be at least somewhat popular...? I've got hope though. :3 Still, I don't want to make it until either I get a graphics program of my own or school starts up and I'll have the first 2 weeks in shop to mess around on photoshop and make some tags and such. Then it'll be alternating weeks of shop and academic classes.... But maybe I could make it sooner without banners...? I'll think about it.

Anyway, I've got to get off for now.

Yours,
Moony.
Well, I'm trying to make a primitive form of a banner for the forum I've been going on about. But I just got back from taking my sister for a walk, so I'm a little cold. *shivering* Stupid mouse won't stay in one spot....

My mom stayed home sick today, so we really didn't talk much downstairs or anything. We would probably have disturbed her, she slept most of the day. I played Jade Empire for a while, then watched Voyager until my eyes started to bleed. Great show, really (Go Chacotay!!), but I was really bored at the time. So it was a much quieter day than I would have liked....

I was also really tired today, which is very unlike me. o-o Usually, even when I'm bored, I'm wide awake, but today I was almost ready to fall over. Maybe aftrer tonight it'll be better. Who knows?

Alright, that's about it for now.
Moony

I need to post here more often.. o-o

Summary of the last few weeks in a single sentence: I SEE SICK PEOPLE.

o-o Seriously. We've been hit with a wave of colds, and everyone but me *knock on wood* has pretty much been sucked in. And now... my sister has it. lovely....

Anyway, we've really been moving in shop class. I've gotten pretty backed up in my work as of late, and right now I'm suppose to be working on an essay on viruses, but I can't word it right... but we've been working with Python and other new stuff. I haven't been able to work on Up to no Good at all.

We planned a surprise party for James on his birthday, it went pretty well. We got sugar drunk, Jamie fell over, and I played Halo with Jeshua and Tyler.... It was really fun. Oh, and Padfoot spent the night at my house. :O

Anyway, I've been really irresponsible of late,and I'm paying the price with my frustration and lack of free time. Unless you count buying Quidditch World Cup free time. Then yes, I had three hours of free time last night. I'm a good chaser, and an excellent seeker. Hyuu~! I'm already in nationals. I think my next match is against the US... I'm playing for England. ^^

I've downloaded some cool pics, too. So if I ever have time here again, member tags and some marauder banners are first priority.

That's all for now.

Moony
Holy cow you need to update.
^^; I knows, I did on DW last night, but I forgot to post it anywhere else.
^_^ Thats fine. I shouldn't be talkin I have to as well.
Yeah, so why are you nagging me? o:<

^^; Kinda funny how those things happen.
o_0 I don't know.
Well these past few days since the “scheduled event” have certainly been interesting… I haven’t done much, and I feel like just walking around until my mp3 player runs out of batteries. I’ve also been thinking about a new story to write… The story will kind of be a reflection of everything I’ve been through in the past few weeks, combined with a super cool story line. And, of course, all of the people I talk to will be in it in some way Just like in up to no good. :3

Speaking of that, I really need to get back to writing. I feel really at home when I’m writing or studying or something. I can be all by myself, in my own little thought bubble and just do some kind of work or something where I don’t have to think about anything in the real world… Because I’ve also been thinking a lot about things like murder and stuff… I wonder, is it a bit over dramatic of me to want to try to in some way stop ww3? Sure, I hate humanity, but in the same way I don’t think I could ever hate someone else, no matter what they did to me. And I don’t think anyone deserves to go to hell, even if I‘m not even sure that such a place even exists.

But back on the dreams, I’ve been studying up an interesting theory that I read from documents and paintings my father found in our basement. They were made a long time ago by a woman (who’s name I can’t remember xD) who was really interested in a theory about the “dream world.” It was mainly about how dreams are in a way another reality, and that they really happen, while this world is just a dream. This would mean that I’ve killed several people and been attacked by crystal spiders and such in the past few weeks. O-o; There were a few side notes on one of the pages that said: “Unreal in a real setting; Real un an unreal setting.” It was just very interesting… I looked it up online, and apparently this theory is distantly related to the one that says people who create imaginary friends and talk with them on multiple occasions are capable of creating human souls. It’s very interesting… And I may consider studying it in greater detail, like I’ve done with M-theory. However, in my current mood and situation I find it a much more compelling idea to simply write another story explaining MY dreams etc, in such a format. It would be kind of cool, now that I think about it.

Anyways… Beth has been spending the night at my house for a few days. Yesterday we went to see the movie, “Fred Claus,” and I must admit… for a Christmas movie it was pretty good. O-O It was only funny near the beginning though, towards the end it got all mushy like every Disney movie does. But they did it in a good way, reducing a 45-year-old man into a superman cape wearing efficiency monitor O: Trust me… It was better than I’m probably making it sound. xD Anyways, I bought another Death Note volume, although I had already read it online… I find that it’s nice to actually own the manga instead of just reading it. And recently my mind has been completely occupied with thoughts of not only the Marauders, but now Death Note, too. (Along with a bunch of thousands of other thoughts and things like that, but I multitask. :3 )

Oh yeah… Almost forgot about this: I got my Standardized Test Results today. O-o Nearly a perfect score in English (my most hated subject) and of course, poor in math (but not failing, just a few points below average). But I’ve never been one for a high score in that topic… Still, I would have gotten better on both had it been later in the year… not right after summer vacation, because I didn’t really study a wink of academics (I focused more on my shop, considering I had an exam the first day). Oh well, I intend to get “PERFECT” on every single MCAS exam this year since I won’t have the opportunity to retake them if I pass (10th grade is the last year for MCAS testing).

I’m such a nerd. O-o

Okay, well that’s it for the news. Broadcast terminated.

Moony
L'arc-En-Ciel - Spirit Dreams Inside

I wake from a nightmare now
In the day it haunts me
It slowly tears me apart
With dreams of a distant love
I'm a wandering satellite

Somewhere in the wasteland
I see you smiling at me
A vision out of my dreams
Will everything change
Take the pain away
Lead me with your light

Heading for the sun
Leave the sadness behind
Crossing oceans dry
Yeah

My world spinning out of time
Won't somebody stop me?
I may be losing my way
Will you make it right?
Take the pain away
Hear me as I cry

Heading for the sun
Leave the sadness behind
Crossing oceans dry
Deep inside I go

Spirit dreams inside
Spirit dreams inside

What can I do, I ask?
There's nothing left to say
What can I do, I ask?
There's nothing left to say
Why am I here?
Why am I lost?
Where is love?
Lead me with your light

Heading for the sun
Leave the sadness behind
Crossing oceans dry
Deep inside I go
Heading for the sun
Leave the sadness behind
Crossing oceans dry
Deep inside I go

Spirit dreams inside
Spirit dreams inside
Spirit dreams inside
Spirit dreams inside

This song reminds me a lot about the dreams I myself have been having of late… except that no ones smiling in them… I’ve only told a 1 person about them in detail, but not because I don’t trust the rest of you. It’s just not the easiest topic to bring up, and hey, even the 1 person doesn’t know the whole story. There’s a bit I haven’t said because it’s personal… A deep seated fear that these dreams bring up that I’ve had ever since about 6th grade… Like I said, I would never forgive myself if I let something happen…

Suu… Anyways, I’m seriously planning this story, and the dreams have proved to be a good little tidbit to put in there. The main character is basically going to be like me, just as a guy. I don’t think I’ve ever written a story with a girl main character; maybe a fan fic, but never a story. I dunno why, I just plan them with guys from the very start without thinking… But anyways, that means that all the people I put into it will be opposite genders. So people like Erin and Jamie will be guy characters and Jeshua would be a girl. It’s kind of fun to write this way. ^^;

Okie, so I have school in the morning. So I’ll be busy this week (academics) studying for various exams as well as studying Japanese with Jeshua… I need to get better at speaking it. I haven’t studied in a while, so while it’s true I understand it and stuff, a lot of it now is “Bla bla bla bla”
… as I so nicely discovered this morning while watching Fujusenkei news O-O I gots to refresh my memory.

So yep. That’s about its. Oh, and I now have Sims for PC. Arigato Anikotsu-sama :3

Broadcast terminated.

Moony
Update, 13th November ‘07

Homeroom – my friends think I’m trying to become the new L for whatever reason. It was kind of funny. xD

Technical Writing – Yet another open response question for MCAS prep. Although, this is important for me since I plan to get a very high score (perfect would be awesome, but like THAT’S going to happen). I think I got at least a ¾, I almost forgot to site the title and author of the original essay and probably left out something important (like quotes, now that I think about it).

US history 2 – James gets to sit next to me now, so we were snickering and laughing while talking notes (and laughing when other people got caught for doing the exact same thing we were doing). It was basically a make fun of America vs. China day. O-o;

English – read for 2 periods since the teacher was out. I think I got nearly 300 pages read. O-o

Lunch – studied Japanese. I have no social life.

Math – more on equations, etc. Simple stuff, and easy to remember. :3

Biology – my brain quit on me. *punches head* PACK MORE IN THERE. Imma eat breakfast tomorrow so I can do just that, so while I do my 16-set pun net squares, I can do them without a headache. ><;

Okay, well that was my uberfantastic day. :3

Broadcast terminated.

Moony
^ you are trying. o_0 what you talkin about.
I'm not trying. o-o I had a piece of gum in my hands, and you yourself said sitting like he does is helpful. O:<
Seriously, I can concentrate a lot more when I sit like that. xD