Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramblings of a Marauder
Well, I suppose I should start one of these things. So, what's happened so far...

This is the last shop week before summer break, so we have to make he best of it. I have a couple of banners to make, one to upload, one as a gift, and then I have to find out how to upload member tags. Nothing too too hard, but  it's a little confusing since I haven't been an admin in a while, and when I was I didn't really do much of anything. o-o

But have faith in me! I think I can do it, just wait. Daisuke Niwa will come through for me, he's a good friend of mine and a fellow admin(on another site) so he should be able to concoct a few solutions.

I have lunch in a few minutes, so I'll ask him about it.

After lunch I have to work on a project for HTML, the banners, and hopefully get a few minutes studying for my final.

Well, that's it for now.
Moony
^_^ Ya ask him and make those banners and upload those tags, WOMEN!

j/k just get done what you can and tomorrow I will see if I can finish the rest!

Those tags are awesome!
1. It's woman, not women. I'm only one person.

2. I've got most of the stuff done already, I just need to make the banner for the sight and upload it.

3. Thanks very much =D
1. DON"T CORRECT ME! =P (J/K IT OK)

2. ^_^ OK well lets see how it comes out

3. Your welcome!
1. Don't hold down the shift key when typing all caps. Tongue
Oh be quiet! Tongue Smile
Brick 
go 4 the guy and the site is great good job well good luck get back at me wit the news
My, SPAMing the place up aren't we...Oh well, it's alright on blogs to an extent.

So, the bus ride home was a horrible wake up call. I'm beginning to suspect that Daisuke's relationship with his apparent fiance isn't a real relationship. I think she might be using Daisuke for...well I won't say, since I can only speculate at this point. But something she said to Sam....I don't remember now exactly what it was, but it made my blood boil. So, I've chosen to leave DestinyWorks for a few days in order to cool down lest I get into an argument I won't be able to fix.

My old math teacher Kim Denny was at the school today. We(her former students) hope that she's applying for a job opening. She's a very good teacher, and she's not afraid to throw markers at those who aren't paying attention. I really hope that's what she was there for...Fingers crossed everyone!

New shows I intend to watch: Kyle XY season 2 starts up on Monday of next week, Ghost Hunters on Wensday of this week, and Criss Angel Mindfreak starts again tomorrow. Can't WAIT!!

Ok, so that's probably about it for now.
Moony
Heart 
hey moony i could help ot on ur site i signed up today my account name is gothic punkrocker well if u need any help get back 2 me kk i understand if u dont but notify me kk pce
Thats not really her site thats our friends site, make sure you introduce yourself there too! Our names are the same!
Ok, so today was really interesting. Sort of.....Not really.

Mrs. Denny came back, but yet again I was left with about as much proof as a bigfoot hunter. I've got nothing. No sightings, nothing. ;_;
Just rumours.

As for the situation with the couple, it's been an uneventful day for which I am very thankful. Unless the bus ride holds an unexpected visit. I'll probably hide somewhere in the back, music on loud enough to block out the shaving cream fights and the noise. Makes me depressed just thinking about it because for the first time in this whole timeline I'm very confused. I know something has to be done, but for some reason I don't want to do it. I'm afraid that if I tell him he'll dump her and be depressed and anti-social or something. I don't want her to hate me either...
But if I don't tell them something bad might happen, and it will be my fault for letting them continue with their foolish love-bird behavior.

Hmm, well we took the practive test today and it was much harder than I expected. At this point I can only hope for a good grade, since I don't remember going over half of the stuff that was on the thing. o-o

Foxxy and I have been making improvements to the board all day. We're downloading some new skins soon, and making new banners to use during the summer. For the members of our shop, we have created the ITP lounge, among several other forums for everyone. We've also added ex-staff and elite member to the user groups, etc. Busy day @_@

Moony
Yes very busy day!
Godman, what a day.

Well, I want to meet this Ms. Denny. She sounds cool. We have to force....I mean ask, ASK others to join. ^_^
Yes, yes we do!
Jeshua, if it were up to you, you'd have the witchblade kill the marauders and then make everyone in the world join here. o-o