Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramblings of a Marauder
I don't DISLIKE anyone. I like her just fine, but I can't help who I don't get along with.
So let’s continue this where I left off…

Lunch: Basically the norm, today wasn’t nearly as perfect as yesterday was… Yesterday there was the perfect combination of chakras, and what do you know, I think I wasted the perfect opportunity to get some real thinking done… I did get a lot done, but I didn’t get the result I intended. Besides, it’s not as if I spend my life thinking about something twenty-four-seven. Sure, I think all the time. But that’s just what kind of person I am… Anyway, yesterday I spent a lot of the time listening to things, and I gained a new perspective on one of my theories just by listening to people talk in the hall. Actually, I found it quite amusing to listen to their lives and watch everything play out. It was so nice… To understand what was going on (partially from experience, partially from the information) and not have to do anything or jump to some sort of conclusion… For once I was able to just watch and listen, like I was invisible. It really was nice… But for all the listening I did, I knew I couldn’t help anyone… That was the hardest thing for me to stand. I knew what was going on, and even though I had the capability to help I didn’t. I wouldn’t have had the right, just to butt in to their business. And no one takes advice randomly. I tried to say things to my friends that would make sense to the conversation, but also make sure they were loud enough to be within earshot of someone I could give some advice to. I don’t know if it ever really works, and I don’t suppose I ever will. Remember… If they can’t see you, they can’t hear you either.

Math Class: It was pretty boring for the first half, and for once I was in favor of breaking the rules. Before class I had had no intentions of handing in my paper. I figured I would do it over shop week to keep sharp, but it had to be handed in. So Dylan (not the one who forgot about me, the one I supposedly stabbed xD ) and I were listening to my mp3 player while talking and TRYING to get some work done, but it was nearly impossible what with the skill our teacher has. I’m not badmouthing him, he’s a nice guy. I just don’t work with the way he does things. It doesn’t sit with me at all, and I end up understanding something a little, only to be taught that the opposite was correct. xP Anyway, it was basically like something I would learn in my accounting class, so it wasn’t really a big deal. But I took my sweet time doing it. Not a fan of math…
Science Class: We’re in the final stages of biology now, going over food webs and biomes before the big MCAS exams (which from this point on will be referred to as O.W.L.s because I’m that much of an HP fan ^-^). Anyway, neither Pads or myself got much sleep last night… I was pretty ok after history class, but Padfoot… I don’t know… CRASHED. She developed a thing for moose about half-way through period 1… I would be talking to Snape (Who KNOWS VERY WELL that I wouldn’t ban him without a REASON. Dx Not just because I “feel like banning someone.”) and I in the middle of the conversation I would hear quietly, “Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose~” …. I swear, she could have gone on for over a minute. Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose. >_____<
We got in trouble because we were laughing so hard, and now Mr. Prasol calls us Tweedle Dee (me) and Tweedle Dumb (Padfoot). *sigh*
And before I forget, shall I mention period 2, and infamous “CONSTIPADS?” She looked like she was thinking hard or something (hence the name, I really don’t want to go into it xD) and would be saying “Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose.” She started calling this kid Tracey a delicious moose. No, HER delicious moose. xD He doesn’t even look like a moose. O_o

Note. Padfoot + No sleep + Energy Drink = Delicious Moose Tracey.

So after school, I took the bus, went home by my usual route, and decided to be all healthy after having a spree of junk food dinners. xD So now I’m learning to cook for myself, and MAKING my parents freakin' teach my to do all these things they should have a long time ago. >___<
Including driving. o:
So that, and downloading HP stuff for my Sims, is my plan for the weekend. Otherwise, I’ll most likely be pestering James about how he’s sick and needs to take care of himself. xD

---Professor S. Lupin
Quote:Note. Padfoot + No sleep + Energy Drink = Delicious Moose Tracey.

xD YUP MINE! xD
Moony Wrote:I don't DISLIKE anyone. I like her just fine, but I can't help who I don't get along with.
oh i thought u did.
Daisuke's Angel Wrote:
Moony Wrote:I don't DISLIKE anyone. I like her just fine, but I can't help who I don't get along with.
oh i thought u did.

Sometimes it depends on the day, too. xD
Like.... My sister. Just annoyed me today. And we usually get along. o-o
oh well... Next time i will pick u up then
Well... I really only update when I have things to say, don't I? Well I think today is one of those days.. Or... Yesterday, I should say. Before I had a friend over, I decided to take a walk. I decided that as part of my research I wouldn't consciously choose anywhere specific to go, and instead more or less go on impulse. Almost right away I was in the center of town, near the scene of an accident (or something, there were a lot of cars backed up and a cop car and stuff xD). I didn't want to get caught up in all of that, so I turned and walked almost to the Stop and Shop, and I got to a forest almost. Well, it was more or less a strip of forest separating suburbia from the highway. More than 5 trees thick, it LOOKED like a forest. Anyway, as I got closer to it I thought for dead sure there was a house back in there. I really didn't start to question it until I got closer, and I noticed I was walking really fast towards the woods. Suddenly all I could see were trees. o.o Yep. So that was my fun experience of the day o.o

Anyway, the rest of the walk was a trip down memory lane. I went from there to Maple Street, where I used to live. My grandmother and grandfather died in the house before we moved in and hen got kicked out by the town... It was weird, I remembered when I was learning to ride a bike and how I thought I was going a long way from the house... At most it wasn't even 50 feet. It did make me smile for a few minutes, just laughing at all the things that happened when I was young... Kind of feels like it never happened, now. I can hardly remember my grandparents...

I was going to take a hidden path I used to go on “adventures” with my younger sister and cousin with... Being the oldest, I was the leader of the group, in charge of making sure we made it back to “base camp”. XD But it was sad, because I had forgotten the way... So instead I took a nearby lane I used to ride around, and there was a memorial bench that said:

“Don't cry because it's gone, smile because it happened.”

I took it to heart. o.o

Following that, I attended a spaghetti dinner at the church I used to go to Girl Scouts in for Beth's sister. Because I'm not the religious type. And then Beth spent the night at my house. I watched an Episode of Ghost Hunters, and went to bed ^-^

Otherwise, today was nothing, really. Played some Halo, had a piece of pie and finished Darker than Black. handcuffs myself to Hei-kun <3

My weekend. ^-^

-Moony
So how about another blog entry? Quite boring, but I thought I'd share today with you. ^-^

Anyway, the main focus of these past few days has been work, work, work. Not only the fact that I'm so close to a job I can smell it, but also I have so much work to do all of a sudden it's unbelievable. About 3 projects at once, and I have gym now ;-;

Otherwise, all my time and effort goes into either my writing (new fan fic, people. Keep in touch) or to the anime club. I've been trying to get a hold of a DVD maker, and hopefully Niwa will pull through, otherwise I have nothing to watch on Thursday, the day of the next meeting. Darker than Black. ^-^ *fan girl squeal while handcuffed to Hei-kun*

Anyway...

Gym: Football – soccer for the internationally illiterate o: - for the first time in a while. It was pretty fun. I got a penalty kick all by myself (believe me, for a non-athletic person such as myself it makes you proud xD ), and stole the ball from a couple of people. They were all “GRRR” and I was all “Hi people~” and ran off with the ball xD It was funnier than it sounds, trust me.

History: We're doing WW2, my favorite part of history to study. I have no complaints, other than the massive amount of “hw” we have to do when the freakin' server is DOWN. She gave it to us on an MCAS week to do in CLASS. But apparently now it's a surprise 16-page hw assignment. *Sigh* and no one can answer my questions ;-; We were talking about Japan today and I asked about the Samurai and even the teacher didn't know who they were XD Common... freaking... knowledge....Oh well, makes me feel smart o:

English: Finally finishing Shakespeare's “A Midsummer's Night's Dream” .... Thank goodness, comedy my butt. XD The movie has disturbed my thought process greatly, I did not need to see Bottom and Titania doing the sexual Heimlich maneuver *SHUDDER*

Lunch: Ate food for once o.o It was yummeh.

Math: Ano.... I don't remember, I was nearly asleep ;-;

Science: Just another project >___< Biodiversity and the invasive species of European Rabbits into Australia.

On another note, my Cable is gone, my phone is gone, and my Internet is surely following. So I may be gone for a few days.

--Moony