Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wolf And The Munchkin (still in the making)
me and one of my friends(Amour is what i call her)made this on gaia through a pm remember it is still in the makeing we are not done

okay come here *turns into a wolf and runs into this ally and looks back at her* come one

*looks at her kinda kreeped out but follows her*ok here i come

dont wrry is okay stands in front of this locked door and use her claw to unlock it open* srry about the big paws funs in the wolf clan and walks in and starts goin through this hole* come on its cool

*starts to run the other way but stops turns around and follows her*ok sorry about that fear got the best of me

*starts removing the spider webs wit her tail and continues walking and they enter* were under neath the hospital *and then there this vent and a light is shinning down and she pushes the bottles on the light and aim them to the wall and then looks at the wall and a rainbow appears on the wall* its so cool wat science can do ^^

*goes and runs under the rainbow then turns into a munchkin* woopies you werent suposed to see that follow me *starts to walk on the rainbow*come on before they see you

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  *starts following her*

*brings her over the rainbow to a small village with all little people*hi everyone *they all run to pet the wolf while i fall over laughing*

hehe there so cute *licks them all* and tasty o dont wrry i wont eat u guys LOL

good that just means that you`ll have more room for this*goes and gets her a bowl*go over to that white and black rock and scoop it up and put it in the bowl then eat it

okay *grabs the bowl wit her fangs and then runs to the white and blacck rock and scoops them up and the goes back to her and starts eating them* ^^ hey it aint half bad wanna try *pushes the bowl to her*  

its cookie and creem ice creem every thing her is edable just dont eat the houses they took FOR EVER to make *goes and grabs herself a bowl goes over to a different color rock it was rainbow colored it and puts it in the bowl sits next to her friend and eats with her*here do you want to try some of mine its sherbert

sure *eats some of it* hey its good *looks at her* wat about a ice cream fight? ^^

*shhhhhh dont let the munchkins hear you they make the goodies they dont think food fights are good i know i got yelled at by the main cook

o srry *covers her mouth* didnt kno lol

personaly i dont kare but they do so hey let move on in our journey let goto *looks at the hills in the distance lets go to the wolf pack

okay * runs inbetween her legs which makes her riding on her and starts running faster* so hows it like beeing riden on a wolf?

you have very soft fur*starts to pet her*

thnxs ^^ *tail starts wagging*

*bends down gives her a kiss your welcome

awww love thnxs tat was really sweet ^^

*looks up*were here

yea hey tats one fine look white wolf *runs after him* LOL

ha ha Amour thats funnie

hehe *starts pouncing next to him*

turns into Tigger and pounces next to her

to be continued..............
Very nice, Moo! ^_^
I like it.