Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW!! The Wolf And The Munchkin
tell me wich one you like better i made this one alone

Okay come here through this ally as Aretta slowly turns into a wolf.Come on Meaghan!Yells Aretta

I knew just knew that i looked a little creeped out!Ok i`m here now what?I said. I knew i had fear in my voice but who wouldn`t your best friend just turned into a wolf!

Don`t worry it`s okay.said Aretta. She was standing in front of a locked door.But it wasn`t locked for long she had used her paw to open the door.Sorry about my big paws.Said Aretta with a chukle.

She walked into the doorway I heard a noise i quickly run beind her.I got so scarred that i didn`t notice that i was in a tunnel.

She started removing spiter webs with her tail.As she told me we were under a hospital but i wasn`t paying any attention because i was too distracted that she told me her secret and i didn`t tell her mine.She would find out soon eanough!i thought to myself.

Soon we found a rainbow this was my chance to show her!So i walked into the rainbow and turned into a Munchkin!She looked amased!But before i could do anything i walked onto the rainbow to get to a small village!Aretta are you coming?!I said in a low shout.

All she could reply was UHHHH......I DON`T KNOW?She looked puzzled but she followed!
Very nice. ^_^
Every one rushed to see Aretta they came over and petted her then she gave all of them a big lick on the face and said YUM!Tastey said Aretta.But i promise i won`t eat you!Exclaimed Aretta.
While Aretta was talking I went to my house that was near by and got two bowls.Aretta is up for a treat!I thought to myself.

I went and found Aretta and gave her the bowl.And I told her to go over to the rock and scoop some up and put it in the bowl.She did with no hesitation.Aretta came back and ate it.YUM!Exclaimed Aretta.I also explained that the rock was homeade icecream.Made just by the Muchkins and how that was there favorite kind of icecream!
^_^ Very nice.
I like it so far.

Should we move the other one to the junkyard? Or do you want to keep it for people to see?
i keep it for peeps to see PLEASE!
ok we will.
i`ll type up next chapter soon but i`ve not been sleeping so i`m gunna go sleep for a few bbl ttyl
hey get it up here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Wolf And The Munchkin (still in the making) Penguin1 3 611 10-04-2007, 02:39 AM
Last Post: PadFoot