Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What element shines in your soul?
Ok so here is another quiz.....

[Image: 1148006030_echristmas.jpg]
Ice/snow - You sometimes can be cold hearted and cruel. This is only because of what has happened to you. You prefer white as a colour and love cold places.

o_0 That doesn't sound like me AT all.

Take the quiz....

Quiz here
[Image: 1140657490_greendress.jpg]

Air. You love different kinds of weather and feel as though your mood always matches them. You like to be outside and wish to be able to fly. You're a moderately calm person who looks at every situation differently.

The only true thing is the last sentence.
[Image: 1140657490_greendress.jpg]
Air. You love different kinds of weather and feel as though your mood always matches them. You like to be outside and wish to be able to fly. Youre a moderately calm person who looks at every situation differently.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Earth. You are serious, logical and methodical. You like picking out friends who are like you. You will rarely be caught blowing some bizarre situation out of proportion. Sometimes, you can have a weakness though. You sometimes are so interested in your own interest; you may fail to help other people when help is needed. Overall, you are a nice adventures person but sometimes can be drawn to just sitting outside with a nice book.
Ice/snow - You sometimes can be cold hearted and cruel. This is only because of what has happened to you. You prefer white as a colour and love cold places.

That is true. 1/2
o_0 Nice.

Air. You love different kinds of weather and feel as though your mood always matches them. You like to be outside and wish to be able to fly. Youre a moderately calm person who looks at every situation differently.
O_O There is no way... That's not Snape
[Image: 1154365907_rokenangel.jpg]
Light - Your soul, Is naturally light. You are quite, calm and peaceful. Your personality attracts you to the bright side of life and you are optimistic. You believe that you have lived a good life and you enjoy living. You like helping other people when they are lost and have good advice.

Some of that is true but not entirely as I am so not a positive optimistic person sometimes I am but not always,but everything else actually is true but I'm not to sure about the calm part since I'm emotional.  But I do enjoy helping people.
Ohhhh thats a good one ^-^