This board is no longer in use. - please use this one: http://devioustricksters.com/foxxescove/index.php -- Thank you - PadFoot

Thread Closed  Post Thread 

Which angel are you?
PadFoot
A world beyond belief
Administrators

Group: Administrators
Which angel are you?

Ok I took a quiz about which angel are you and i thought I was going to get the one i wanted but I didn't instead I got this......

You are the Angel of murder. You love to watch people die. There's just something about the blood that comes out of them, and there something about the way they try to run away, you just have to kill them. You first started killing because when you were young your parents where killed and you were taken in by the person who killed them, and trained by them, soon you go so good you killed your master and went off on your own journey, you rob people and kill them. You are wanted in many countries. Some people say, you were trained by jack the ripper

------------------------------------------------------------------------

o_0 I don't know about you but I really don't think thats me. Ok well maybe some times. but I have to hate the person very much.

OK I want you to take the quiz and see what you get.

Heres the link.................

Angel Quiz

Ok go now and take the quiz.

||Foxxes Cove||Silver Patronus||Destiny Works|
|| Admin||Professor||Admin||
Member of:
The Marauders, I am Padfoot.
The Order of the Phoenix

09-10-2007 09:19 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Moony
Just another Student...
Administrators

RE: Which angel are you?

You are the Angel of war. While you love to fight and have blood everywhere, you are loyal and respect the other people. You believe in a better life, but one where you can still train and get better at the skills you already have, you are a natural born leader and love a good challenge. You never leave anyone behind and always dedicate something to the person who has died. Your favourite color is brown and green or army colours.

Ok... Well, not entierly accurate, they did get one thing that's true about me in the description. And the pic is cool, tool.

淡い記憶がまだ 残した傷みに滲む 手に入れたものが 全て過ちでも
Awai kioku ga mada nokoshita itami ni nijimu Te ni ireta mono ga subete ayamachi de mo

Asai nemuri no naka hagareta omoi ga kishimu Nani mo kamo ima wa subete keshisaretara
浅い眠りの中 剥がれた想いが軋む 何もかも今は 全て消し去れたら

||Foxxes Cove||Silver Patronus||
||Administrator || Professor||

Member of:
The Marauders
The Order of the Phoenix

Currently Working On:
I Solemnly Swear I am Up to No Good - Chapter 6
Red Noon - Chapter 3

09-10-2007 10:51 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
FragGuard LV1
They lay inside...
Registered

Group: Registered

You are the Angel of Life. You had your life taken away from you, and you know it's sad and makes you angry, so, you want to make other people have a longer life and not feel the pain you go though. So you are the Angel of life. You give people a little voice inside there head, and tell them not to do it, and sometimes they do, sometimes they dont. You also have to help people cross over. The meaning of this is: if you see a ghost, you have to help it cross over. Once again, sometimes it won't and sometimes it will. Your favourite color is white or yellow.

I wonder if that is right. @.@

This post was last modified: 09-10-2007 10:04 PM by FragGuard LV1.

09-10-2007 10:01 PM
PadFoot
A world beyond belief
Administrators

Those are interesting for you two to get.

Member of:
The Order of the Phoenix

09-11-2007 02:24 AM
Myst(assassin)
whatever
Registered

i got the angel of death

but they didnt have any guy angel pics *cries*

I am Nightmare, a mercenary from hell. My goal: to steal all living souls!

STICK FIGHTS RULE !!!!

Stickmen don't always need to fight to die, as you can see.
09-11-2007 02:53 AM
PadFoot
A world beyond belief
Administrators

o_0 I am sorry. the angel of death.

Member of:
The Order of the Phoenix

09-11-2007 03:39 AM
loveless_beloved
How could I beloved if I am loveless?
Registered

You are the Angel of death; you love to feed on people's misery and pain. You are disseised as an attractive young girl and you take away the people who loves you life. You were born into a harsh world of hate, and you never used to be so cold and cruel, but since you were hurt over and over again. You now want to give that hurt back. And you see this as giving something back. You usually dress in black, and it has to be long. You only celebrate Halloween, and think that it is the only day when you will feel loved and cared for. You use your powers to kill other creatures and people.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

10-02-2007 08:09 AM
PadFoot
A world beyond belief
Administrators

o_0 The angel of death. Wow!

Member of:
The Order of the Phoenix

10-03-2007 02:41 AM
Princess_Duckky
Oh Go Ahead I Said Okay!
Registered

You are the Angel of war. While you love to fight and have blood everywhere, you are loyal and respect the other people. You believe in a better life, but one where you can still train and get better at the skills you already have, you are a natural born leader and love a good challenge. You never leave anyone behind and always dedicate something to the person who has died. Your favourite color is brown and green or army colours.

Hello Little Boys, Little Toys
12-12-2007 12:40 AM
Wolfblitz
Gwafftastic
Registered

You are the Angel of Animals, you love to care for other creatures, and you think there cute and need looking after. You help them do things that they can't do, and stop them form getting killed. You are a strong person and always fight for what you believe in. you live in the forest and love it there. You were granted this task because you were a nature girl, and you cared for everything you owned really well. You are responsible and talented. Your favourite colours are: green & blue

12-12-2007 11:52 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
Snape
7th Dragon corp.
Snapes User Group

Group: Snapes User Group

SECTUMSEMPRA!!!!!!!
02-21-2008 11:07 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
PadFoot
A world beyond belief
Administrators

xD nice

Member of:
The Order of the Phoenix

02-21-2008 11:08 AM
Lonely Hotaru
Registered

This is what I got. That so doesn't describe me in any way.
You are the Angel of death; you love to feed on people's misery and pain. You are disseised as an attractive young girl and you take away the people who loves you life. You were born into a harsh world of hate, and you never used to be so cold and cruel, but since you were hurt over and over again. You now want to give that hurt back. And you see this as giving something back. You usually dress in black, and it has to be long. You only celebrate Halloween, and think that it is the only day when you will feel loved and cared for. You use your powers to kill other creatures and people.

*Lonely Hotaru*
*I'm a Christian who serves the Lord.*
03-29-2008 12:28 AM
PadFoot
A world beyond belief
Administrators

Another angel of Death.. xD Nice. ^-^

Member of:
The Order of the Phoenix

04-04-2008 08:49 PM

Thread Closed  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: