Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross The Story
Destiny looked around, she couldn't see anything. So maybe if she used something else, than she could, she closed her eyes and then opened them again and her eyes were glowing.... She looked were Kankuro was looking at, but she couldn't see anything.
It gave a snarling laugh as it straightened up. "They can't see me, their Overdrives do not allow it."

"Overdrives?" Kankuro said in confusion, trying to hold in his burst of blood lust to hear more.

The creature burst out laughing, enjoying Kankuro's lack of detail in whats going on. "I see they haven't told you anything."

"What the heck are you talking about? What the hell are Overdrives?"
Kankuro turned his head, now staring at Arthur, hoping he could say somthing to drive out the confusion from him.
Arther couldn't say much of anything. After all, he'd only learned about the overdrives mere moments before, and that... Kankuro didn't have one.

Was that why he can see something we can't? He wondered.

Still, it was a real threat if they couldn't see whatever it was. They needed some way to defend themselves, some way to make the invisible visible...
Destiny looked at kankuro.. That look, she didn't want to see that look, the look of confusion.

Destiny didn't know where or what it was but something was talking to Kankuro and she didn't like it. She sent a fire blast toward the direction she thought it was in, hopefully she got it. And that Kankuro was safe now, from that other half of himself, that Destiny had yet to find out what it was.
The attack missed but it caused the creature to start running towards them. Kankuro had dahsed forward, his sword began to form in his left hand. It seemed to have predicted his action, quickly jumping to a wall to gain some distance from him and towards Arthur and Destiny's direction.

"Destiny, shoot to your left." he yelled.
Destiny looked at Kankuro funny, but did as she was told. She blasted to her left. She didn't know how much power to put into the attack. But she put a good amount into it.

The street was lit in red from the glow of Destiny's flame as it made its way to its target. Strange, no one seemed to either hear or be bothered by the uproar of the battle.

Somehow, it saw through their attempt and pushed its self to the side, slightly dodging the fireball which completely burned its right arm, landing on the floor it rolled but quickly got back on its feet and remained crouching, uncaring to it's badly burned arm.

Kankuro returned to his companions side, watching it staring at us. Containing some will over himself he began think about what to do but no good results, all would end up getting them and him killed. But then...

"Arthur, you need to activate your abilities."
Arther could only stare back.

"What?" he said, confused. He doesn't know what he's asking me for...
"You have to be willing to use them if you want to live through this." He said, hopefully this will work.
"I can't even see it, what difference would it make?"
"Just be willing! Push back everything that holds you back from using them!"
The creature began to straighten.
Destiny saw something, in Kankuro eye's, she saw it strengthen. (o.o) SHe started her flames and her twin swords came out with her flames, she got ready, "Kankuro, tell me when" she shouted.