Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross The Story
"Where's that?" asked Arther, surprised.
"Its about ten minutes from here, if we walk."

She got up and walked over to the other guy that Arther had knocked out, she flipped him over on to his back.
"Careful, you don't want to hurt him!" Arther said quickly. "It's bad enough that he's out cold."
"Don't worry, I was justing looking to see if he was dead or not."

She looked at Arther. "Can you pick him up, so we can get out of here?"
"Yeah..." Picking up Kankuro, Arther turned to Destiny again. "Can we hurry? he's heavy..."
"Ya sure lets go."

At that Destiny leads the way to her house. They cross streets and around buildings, about 10 minutes later they are in front of her house. She takes out her keys, "Were here"
"It's a fairly active neighborhood." Arther noted, seeing all the cars. "not a good place to hide an unconcious person."
She looked at him, "Ok, so where do we go?"
"Well, my place wouldn't be any better." Arther said, almost casually. "this place will have to be as good as any. For a while, anyway."

At least until this guy wakes up.....
"Ok then" she spoke.

Destiny put the key in the hole and opened the door. She turned on the lights and pointed to the couch. "You can put him there"
Dropping Kankuro on the cough with a groan of relief, Arther looked around. It was bigger than it looked from the outside, but no less cramped.

"You live here by yourself?"
She nodded.

She looked at his wounds, "Would you like me to take care of those?"
"Nah," he said, just now noticing. "I've got a couple of bandages in by pocket... Just in case," he added, seeing the look on his new friend's face.
She smiled.

"Ok," She walks into the kitchen, "Do you want anything to drink?"
Arther shook his head. Putting is face in his hands, he sat on the ground for a minute...

"How did we get into this mess? And more importantly, what are we suppose to do now?"

What was that... that... THING that attacked us?