Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross The Story
Destiny stood in the doorway,

"I don't know how we got into this mess, I guess the only thing to do it wait for that guy to come back around."

I only hope that.....he knows what THAT thing was and how I got powers....
(Well this is better than I thought this RPG would be. SUCCESS!!!....I think...)

(Ok now we have our ending theme, the song I have no idea, the scene is of a girl in a white room surrounded by mist sleeping next to a golden tree dreaming of us, credits, cast, END!!!!!)
Its your turn to do something

Umbros...

Huh?

Lumos...

Who are you? Where are you? Where am I? WHAT THE HECK!!!!!

Find them...take care...and release from torment.

Them?!?!?! Them....

Wake up... WAKE UP!!!!

A flash of light that came out directly in front of him that obliterate the darkness that surrounded him. Like every other person, he was used to the process of waking up, TO EARTH!!!! But no, to his dismay, he woke up in a sugar filled field, with dancing sugar canes, and singing muffins.

"AW C'MON!!!" he yelled, the candy disintegrated and he found himself in a room that wasn't his with two others.

Destiny herd the yell and jumped behind Arther.

He's awake...

Standing up, Arther stepped carefully towards the newcomer.
"You have quite a few things to tell us." he said calmly.
Irritated, he stated:

"Like what, if anyone should be asking that question it should be this innocent person. Now what the...." He began to feel a familiar group of emotions; anger and loneliness, but the feeling was like flashback, there but not there.

Don't forget me. That sentence is burned into his mind, he can see it in his mind.
Destiny came out from behind Arthur, She looked at him.

"OK, calm down, First of all, you are in my house." She stated. "Second, how about, this for a first question, What is your name? And What was that thing that tried to kill us?"
Kankuro looked around the room, "Amaha, Kankuro" he answered, "And that thing..." A shady/foggy image of a indistinguishable black figure appeared in his, still he has no idea whats going on.

"I don't know..."
Destiny nodded.

"Ok, kankuro" She studied him. Well he doesn't look as hurt as Arthur.

"Why did you try to attack me?" Destiny wanted to get this question out of the way.
Inevitable...

Another foggy memory, my eyes, those green eyes,there not mine...... and that sword.

Yes...

He puts his hand on his head, trying to think.

"I had no choice."
Destiny looked at him

"You had no choice?" She looked stunned. "May I ask why?"
"had no choice..." Arther repeated. "what do you mean?"
Those eyes...

"It wasn't me. It was, yet it wasn't..."

...weren't mine.
Now Destiny was very confused.

"OK, can you explain that?"
Destiny was clearly confused. But Arther was beginning to fit the pieces together.

"Then who was it? And why were they using you?"
"I..." That feeling, so familiar, its so close. As he was about to answer, his mind began to fill with the memories of the battle before...

Lets feel it again...

"No... can you feel it?!?!?!?"