Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cross The Story
Ok now we begin.

The only way to live is to kill

*walking to the city*

Everyday is an ordinary day, following the same schedule of home, school and home again with a little afternoon to yourself, just an ordinary day. People complain, people move to other places to try and make things more .....entertaining. I on the other hand mind such relaxing mist......

"At least I wouldn't have to have an army OF ANIMALS FOLLOWING ME!!!!!" Kankuro yells while looking back at the group of animals. This has been like this since I remember, and every time I have......

SFX: Bump

The sound of falling bowling balls began getting louder from the woods at his side. His head began to filll with the image of the figure that always followed him since he was a child. As one of the bushes next to the tree he was staring at began to the he, chills and goosebumps began to rise from his spine. He jumped and shouted in fear! But thankfully, and annoyingly to him too, it was just a squirrel.

"It was just another squirrel." He said.

He sighed with relief, still happy that he didn't appear, and he walked to closer to the squirrel. But to much of his surprise, the thing he hated the most in this world jumped from behind the squirrel toward Kankuro. It was Malic the bear, what everyone of his undying audience in the park like to call the bear that his been chasing since he first visited the place.

As he ran for what could be his life, he yelled, "WHY ME?!?!?!?!".

Destiny sat in the park under a tree looking at the sky. Then she thought to herself, "what am i going to do today?"
Arther sat in the shade of a large tree, opposite a bored-looking woman. Turning a page of his book over, he sighed heavily. Another day wasted, and still nothing....
Destiny looked around and saw across from her a guy that was reading a book. She got up and started walking to the gates of the park. "I guess its time to go home" She spoke out loud.
He finally lost Malic through a short cut into the city, relieved from the stalking creature of unimaginable proportion. I hate coming this way he thought, crowds aren't something I've ever felt comfortable in.

"Being normal.....huh?"

Something caught his eye, he stopped walking and turned to look at the strange black figure standing on the street lights. Its not moving, just standing there looking up.

"What the...?"

The thing moved, and Kankuro's heart began to beat hard.
Destiny stopped when she saw a guy just standing there and another guy that was just looking at him. Then all of a sudden the person was no where to be seen.

Destiny just stood there waiting for what was going to come.
A cool breeze blew through the park. Arther suddenly closed his book with a soft thud. Something was happening.

Stowing the book in one of his jacket pockets, he jumped up and ran after the woman at full speed.
Kankuro yelled in pain. People started surrounding, asking and seeing if he was alright, but that didn't matter, his mind was focused on that thing. He spotted  it, and watched it as the two spikes on its shoulders bloomed like flower which revealed a hole that began to suck in the air around it.  

His body began to get colder, and his vison began to change to that of a snake's.
Destiny saw what happened but couldn't believe it. At first the guy stood there and then the other guys was on the ground.

Then she felt something inside her start to feel hot. Her eyes were getting red and then all of a sudden fire was in her hands.
Arther hadn't gone far when a scene as if from a fantasy book was appearing right before his eyes. The woman, her palms holding small flames, and a man yelling out in pain.

And something else. A black creature that looked as though it were sucking the very life out of the air. It couldn't be....
Its spikes closed as it began to concentrate the air to its pincers on its mouth, and without even noticing he was in the air, and looking down, the area was destroyed. His heart stopped, but feelings of lonliness and anger swelled in him, so much that his mind was clouded, and he burst into screams.

Rocks and boulders danced around him in the air, marks spread from his his chest to all parts, and his eyes shined a neon green as a black sword began to materialize in front of him from the rocks. He had lost his mind, and spoke the word, "Vacum" as he fell to ground.
Destiny watched, then all of a sudden she held up her hands and fire went all around her. The fire seemed to have a mind of its own.

As she watched the other guy fall, the fire seemed to want to protect him. But the other guy, with the spikes coming out of him, the fire was in a rage. Destiny had to focus and make sure that the fire didn't hurt anyone.

As she finally stopped the fire. Her eyes came back to her normal brown color. She ran over to the other guy............
The others were still fighting, but the crowd hadn't vanished. People were screaming, children were calling for their mothers... It was chaos. It didn't matter anymore... if these people were to be saved, Arther had to use it...

But what if it happens again...?

He focused his thoughts, and entered the minds of those closest to him. If he could spread the message to leave into at least one person, it would spread like fire...

It did. Very quickly, those that were still there began to move away, running wherever they felt was safest. Returning to himself, Arther pulled out a hidden dagger, and made to help the others.
Completely zoned out, he grabbed the sword and charged at the monster, his blade meeting the its large claw. They push back, jump backward, and charge at each other, claws and sword striking continuously neither piercing through the attack thats thrown back. It slashed at Kankuro, but he was able to bounce the claw back the moment it his blade. At last he found an opening, he jumped and slashed its arm off.

The beast shrieked in pain, but it remained standing as if nothing happened, and then a large gust blew out of the new made hole, sending Kankuro ricochet into a half broken restaurant.

Destiny stopped running when she saw that both the guy and the thing were in battle. So she stopped and waited.

When she saw that the guy was flowen into a half broken restaurant, she didn't know why but her flames came back and they went right for the thing that the other guy was fighting....