Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goossamer
well i have read i lot of good books but right now i am readinthis importicular book its a mind blower i love it it keeps u on the edge of ur seat soo people my advice to u is read it is a really super good book i aint even joking the author is lios lowry sumthing like that this author also wrote the giver and a book called number the stars that was one of my favs as well well i suggust u read all three of these books if u already havent... the book number the stars is about the jewish army and the war that the jewish beings went through to get where they are now its really good the giver i forget wat it was about soo dont ask and i am on page 37 in the new book i am readin another book is if u like mistery and suspense stories is the blue nightemare...its super good ive read it like7 time or more and i still dont get bared wit it another one of my favs are the child called it and its sequals the lost boy and theres one other one but i havent read it yet i wood deffinitly check out these books there very intense and deep stories soo read them if your interested......
0_o Never herd of them! I think I will try!