Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Note
VERY awesome manga, as well as anime, but they follow so closely that there's no reason for a separate topic.

Anyway, it's about a highschool student named Yagami, Raito who discovers the death note of a shinigami death god, Ryuuk. After figuring out that people die if their names are written in the note, he vows to kill all the criminals and create a utopia over which he will reign as a god. He soon earns the title of Kira, and is sought out by the worlds top detective L in an all out battle of wits. But only one will come away alive.

Has anyone else read this manga? c:?
Trust me, it's better than I probably made it out to sound. o-o
T_T I only got to read the first two and then my friend hoarded the rest to herself. But I'm watching the anime. Big Grin

And to anyone who hasn't read it, should! It's amazing.
If I'm not mistake, both msn and mangavolume.com have the complete manga available to readers, but you have to join the msn group to be able to read. So I go to manga volume when I have the time. :3
lol. Yeah, I've found it on a bunch of different sites but my internet's so crappy that I can't download it. T_T
Great manga and anime. I love to watch and read Death Note.

I love L. w00!
Awww but Raito's so cool. I love his psycho murderer/I'm the god of perfection outlook on life. XD Plus Both of 'em (L and Raito) are amazing. x_c I'd never be able to think of the traps and tests that they come up with for each other.
O_O I would get caught with the first one. I wouldn't be able to do all that. xD
OMFG! I love Death Note, almost as much as Loveless. But it is a very good show, I must admit.