Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In search of a few opinions...
For a while now, I've been (slowly) piecing together an Inuyasha, Band of Seven Fanfic and as it looks like I may have some free time coming up, I was thinking of working on it.
There're a few questions I want people's opinions on before I start.

1. Where should I post it?

DeviantArt
Quizilla (originally I was planning for here)
Fanfiction.net
Here
Shadow Wolves
Silver Patronus

2. Should I do it in 3rd person, 2nd person or do a version for each?

And-

3. Should I start with a character bio page or just jump right in to the story?

Feedback would be appreciated Big Grin and I may come up with more questions later but I will eventually post the story.....or at least the first chapter.

Fanfiction.net
Here
Shadow Wolves
Silver Patronus

^ These are the best places to post it

Third person tends to work best

Starting with the bio is good but sometimes also just jumping into the story is better!

Wolfblitz Wrote:For a while now, I've been (slowly) piecing together an Inuyasha, Band of Seven Fanfic and as it looks like I may have some free time coming up, I was thinking of working on it.
There're a few questions I want people's opinions on before I start.

1. Where should I post it?

DeviantArt
Quizilla (originally I was planning for here)
<--- Always stick with the plan : D
Fanfiction.net <---- And if you do I want you to be on my favs authors list ^-^ Plus that way I can always check for updates
Here
Shadow Wolves <---- Unfortunately I don't think there are enough active people On SW
Silver Patronus

Personally, I think a version of each would be way too long. But that doesn't mean it has to be in the "God" style. You can do it character to character as well if you do it in third, and that opens up a bunch of possibilities. But that's just me. Plus, Inuyasha as a series was generally third person. But I still think it would turn out good either way, but not both at once.

And-

I think you might want to at least point out the ranks, like Bankotsu being the leader, etc. If people don't already know who they are, then they really shouldn't be reading the story. Besides, a lot of fan fictions have bios incorporated right into the story itself, so there would be no need for a separate page.

Feedback would be appreciated Big Grin and I may come up with more questions later but I will eventually post the story.....or at least the first chapter.
Alright. Thanks you guys. ^_^'' I'll have to start it up when I get the free time to.