Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well..
Well guys.. over like the day or week I wont be as active as I would like so today and tomorrow I will be looking for a mod to help Moony with the site.

I have a few people in mind and I will big time be looking at them.

Well thats it. I hope you guys have fun and I will be looking for a mod to help out.

~PadFoot
OK! Big Grin
Well since I have no time to do this.. Moony will have to
  • Snape
  • Daisuke's Angel
  • Wolfblitz

These are the only three I have seen deserve this.. Moony may pick one and promote any one of them to moderator if/when I return and you have abused your power you will be demoted and WONT be in the running EVER again to be mod/g-mod/asst.Admin/Admin..

Well I must go who ever Moony picks than I welcome you to the team! ^-^

• NOTE: Who ever Moony picks, is who ever she picks.. if you PM her and ask her why she picked someone over you than I will personally see to it that you will not see the staff forums EVER.. the person she picks is the person she feels deserves it.

~PadFoot
Forget that last post I made... I am tired and I guess Moony didn't do anything so I did..
  • Daisuke's Angel

Welcome your new mod.. Cause I wont be on as much as I would like the next few days.. If I see she is doing a good job and not abusing her power than she may just stay there..

As for the other two I am sorry.. Maybe the next time. I wish I could promote all of you but I don't need that many mods..

If you have a complaint or something to say please tell me.

~PadFoot