Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Young Lady With TMJ
I have yet to finish this,I'm out of ideas,and I need the experiences of others with TMJ not just mine to do this,and mine is the only one I have to go by.  A lot of what's in this story at this point did in fact happen to me,but the part where she reads that article about TMJ in the newspaper,my parents read me an article on it when I was 17,and the list I was given of what to eat,and what not to eat was given to me by my orthodontist not a doctor,she just didn't go through the braces like I did. I just don't plan to do it totally by what happened to me,I want to make it up,and show people how painful TMJ can in fact be with this story.

The Young Lady With TMJ (The Young Lady Suffering With Jaw Pain)
Written By Donna Ann Lee aka Sugar Plum aka Sailor Sugar Plum aka Hotaru aka Yugia
No disclaimers because I created all of the characters in this story myself. I own the characters in this story. The main character in this story TMJ experience is based on what I know about TMJ, and my own experience with it.

On a warm fall day 17 year old Denora Dawson reads an article in the Mobile press on TMJ explaining all about it but thinks that she couldn't possibly have TMJ.

During Denora's senior year of high school a year later she is diagnosed with TMJ, and given a list of all the stuff she can't eat by her doctor. During that year she tries this really hard cereal called Clusters but it hurts her teeth to eat it, and causes her jaw to pop real loud, and it wakes her parents up,& she loves the taste of the cereal but decides to never eat it again.

Denora does recall how ever since she could remember she always had to eat soft food because she knows her mom has always fixed meat that was soft enough for her to eat.

3 years later one Sunday morning during church in the choir loft Denora starts experiencing jaw pain. During that same week her mom takes her to a dentist who specializes in TMJ, and she gets a splint to help, and it does okay for 3 months of no pain then her right jaw starts hurting bad, and never stops,&surgery is recommended, and her mom takes her to another doctor for a 2nd opinion, and he has her have an MRI of her jaw.
Decide to have the surgery later that year in the summer the weekend of the Youth Evangelizm Conference that Friday morning Denora felt fine when they left to go to it in the church van.
Oh thats a good start. I would love to see how you go about this. ^-^
PadFoot Wrote:Oh thats a good start. I would love to see how you go about this. ^-^
Thank you.
I like it, sounds worth the read. ^____^
Moony Wrote:I like it, sounds worth the read. ^____^
Thank you. Glad you liked it.