Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update
Ok everyone, We have a few new updates..

- First the rules have been updated, please review them so you know what to do and what not to do. You can view them HERE

- Second we need to be a little more active, the forums have gotten a little slow and that means you all are not active.

- Advertising, if you all could advertise get some new members that would be awesome. This would get Foxxes Cove off the ground.

-Staff Here is the big one-

All staff have been demoted. This is because of the decrease in activity. But this doesn't mean I don't want anyone to help. Due to some things coming up I wont be able to be on as much.

Here it is.. in order to be staff you must be active. I have made an error on my part, Some of the staff wasn't as active as they were when they were just members. I will not let ANYONE be staff if they are just gonna be staff and come on to just check..

What I wrote below is what I think of staff and what I look for in my staff members...

PadFoot Wrote:Many root admins look not at how much you post or how much your active (though it is awesome when you are).. They look at how much you can help the forums and make sure that no one causes a problem. But when faced with one you take care of it, choosing the best solution to the problem if the root admin is not there.

Staff doesn't mean your a higher mark then anyone and you have power over anyone. It means that your root admin has a trust in you to up hold the rules of the board and make sure that you can lead with a firm hand.

Those who mini-mod or try to at least are not the best people for staff. They either really want the position and will stop at nothing to do so or have some other plans for when they are either mod/g-mod/admin...

My staff will also not now or ever be disrespectful, I really don't care if you know the person, they are our members and you will treat them as such. I will not tolerate a disrespectful staff member, that will get you demoted.

So if you think you can abide by all that then fill this out and PM it to me...

Quote:Name-
Age-
What you want to be (Admin, Asst.Admin, G-Mod, Mod)-
Previous Experience-
Side Notes-

Thats it..

~Erin

Ok guys you have one day before I decide.. I have two apps all ready..

So send them in if you want to be staff
Welcome your new Staff members--

Admins:
Moony

G-Mods:
Kaz
Daisuke's Angel

Congrats to you three. ^_^
Thanx.
Thanks Erin. Smile