Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask the Marauders
Queen_Foxxy Wrote:Is James mad at me? Cry
James: Why would I be mad at you? I'll just be over here thinking of a way to prank-- I mean...surprize you.
Angel Wrote:Why do men fall in love with me so easily?
Sirius: Anyone here in love with Angel?

Others: Nope, sorry.

Sirius: There you have it.

Remus: Just because we don’t like he doesn’t mean no one else does, Sirius.

James: He’s right, that’s kind of an unfair question.

Sirius: You guys are just no fun…
Paradiso Wrote:Would you all hate me if I summoned Sheeva, god of destruction?

James: That depends. Can we borrow him to get Snivellus?

Remus: Not a good idea, James.

James: Why not? Going soft on me?

Remus: No, but think. GOD of destruction. A GOD, James, not a Cornish pixy or something!

Sirius: You read to many fantasy books.

Remus: omg…. Yes, we would!

James and Sirius: Speak for yourself!!
Why is Sirius so awesome?
What do you guys think my friend Sarah might say about my recent post in Red Dragon's new post?
Queen_Foxxy Wrote:Why is Sirius so awesome?
Sirius: I was just born that way. But having people worship the ground you walk on isn't all fun and games you know.

James: Pff! Please, who would worship the ground you walk on? You're not the God of Awesomeness.

Sirius: Maybe I am and I just haven't chosen to reveal myself to those unworthy of... "The Awesome."

James: "The Awesome."

Sirius: Yep. Has a nice ring to it. Cool

James: Only because your head is empty.

Sirius: Hey, at least my AWESOME head is AWESOMELY empty. In an awesome way. Tongue
Paradiso Wrote:What do you guys think my friend Sarah might say about my recent post in Red Dragon's new post?
James: Guy with a cool username and loves to annoy Sarah... very cool. But she'll probably do some serious pranking later on, just so you know.

Sirius: Yeah, so if your profile says something like, "#1 Marauders fan was here" it was really her.

Peter: Oooh, this should be fun to watch!

Remus: Actually, she told me she wasn't going to do anything. She doesn't want to do something overly mean, especially when she knows you were just joking, and that if Mike really did something, she could take it up with him, not you.
Do u like Yu-gi-oh?
Sirius: We don't like it, but we've had our fair share of.....moments.

Remus: I've heard about it, but never really had any interest.

Peter: I don't play it, but other people do.

James: Remember when you stole some kids cards and showed the Care of Magical Creatures Professor a few of the animal-looking ones, Sirius?

Sirius: Oh yeah, she was so sure that they were real animals she went ballistic, saying that we were little bast--

Remus: Suffice it to say she didn't approve of "magically locking up" any kind of apparently animate object.

James: She almost had us in detention for a week...
What was the best prank you guys did? And on who?
Sirius: I don’t have a favorite prank as of right now. But I can tell you some of the ones I hold highest were on Snivellus.

James: Probably the one where we put a charmed mistletoe in the Great Hall and made Sirius and Snape walk in around the same time. You can’t avoid magical mistletoe.

Sirius: WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. And thanks for that little reminder. *glares at James*

Snape: As if I enjoyed it, Black.

James: You should be grateful. It’ll probably be the only kiss you’ll ever get.

Snape: You insolent little—

Remus: *long suffering sigh* You three just don't stop, do you... Anyway, to answer your question, I charmed Sirius’ and James’ books to follow them around one night when they didn’t study.

Sirius: Not that we studied more for it.

James: But it’s the thought that counts.
If you were sorted in different houses, what would you do?
Sirius: Kill myself. Because it would most likely have been Slytherin I was sorted into....and in case you didn't notice they aren't the kindest of people.

James: I would probably have been sorted into Hufflepuff....and since the hat has final say in everything sorting related, I would almost definately have had to just accept my fate. But would not have done so quietly. Heheheh.

Remus: Everyone says I would have been sorted into Ravenclaw. So for me, it woudn't really be much different than it is now. Minus all the reckless adventures these two put me through.

James and Sirius: *devilish smiles*

Remus: So it would be a lot quieter, and they say after you get used to something, once it's gone you can't replace it.

Sirius: How sweet, Moony would miss us.

Remus: Not if I hadn't met you, and the train ride wasn't much of a meeting.

Sirius: How cruel. D:

James: What about Peter? I don't think any of us can tell where he might have been put.

Sirius: Ok, well what would he have done if he hadn't been sorted with us at least?

Peter: I probably would have just made some other friends.

James: Gee, thanks.
Do u think I am crazy?
Sirius: That depends. Do you like any Slytherin boys? Because then I would have to say yes.

James: No, should I?

Remus: If you're anything like these two then it's a possibility.

Peter: Er...I guess so.