Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask the Marauders
James: In sheer firepower? Hmm, that's a tough one. ..... I'd have to say the Keyblade.

Sirius: What? No way a sword can defeat a gun. Swords don't have both long and short range, and really aren't all that customizable outside of materia, etc, even with direct magic. I'd say Vincent's Cerberus, but not by much.

Remus: I'd have to say Cerberus, too. It's not that the Keyblade or buster Blade wouldn't be able to beat it, because I'm sure that in some circumstances it's more than likely. But only because Cerberus is so adaptable, where as the Keyblade for example changes very slightly through a good percentage of the game.

Peter: I don't really think any one would win. They're all pretty well set already. O.o
hey marauders,i am a big fan of your work,hehe,okey
heres my question,what do you think of George Bush,i personally think
he is America's stupidest president.i wish for all of you to awnser,including snape and lily Big Grin.

Edited for you! --- PadFoot
Snape: He's an idiot. He's doing more harm than anything else.

Sirius: Something we finally agree on! But yes, he's pretty stupid. Did you ever hear those rumors of "Human-Monkey Hybrids?" Heh... Not that I believe in them, of course, but it does make you wonder o:

Lily: Nice, another conspiracy theorist. Bush isn't some hybrid, Sirius.

Sirius: But it would explain quite a lot! ^-^

Lily: *sigh* No. It doesn't. Bush has made some significant mistakes but it doesn't mean he's stupid. Have you ever thought of how much pressure world leaders are under?

James: He probably just doesn't have is head screwed on right! I think he's the biggest idiot out there today.

Peter: Agreed, look at America's failing economy. o-o

Remus: I don't think he's an idiot, but I do think that the way he's going about things are wrong. I don't think anyone can respect a president that is most likely working under the table, or that is rumored to have used 9/11 as a way of uniting the people in the cause for war for no real apparent reason. My real issues with him are with the war and his mistakes in and around it. I don't think he's an idiot. But I will agree that American has gone way downhill ever since his administration took office.

Sirius: That's Moony for you, taking the longest way to say nothing.

Remus: You said he was a Human-Monkey Hybrid. What does that have to do with anything?

Sirius: I could be right, you know. >: D

Others: *SIGH*

how much more torture will I be put through?
James: How about as much as you deserve? *takes out wand* How about I wash that mop of yours right now?

Sirius: With a question like that it IS a wonder you ever became a professor.

Lily: Is picking on him all you ever do, Potter? What did he ever do to you?

James: I thought we went over this already.

Remus: James....
What is the meaning of life?