Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tsubasa (the manga)
I love this series. Especially Fai. ^_________^
Besides that, it's an awesome series, with a good story and many interesting characters.

Anyone else seen/read it?
I have. I love Kurogane!!!!!!!! HE IS MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! NO ONE CAN HAVE HIM!
^ ok he is yours,

I like mokona. He is so cute.
^ agreed.

And I am glad that you agreed with me that he is MINE.
^ Can I have Fai...? Wait, I guess after reading the recent chapters with Ashura and Fai's relationship coming out it's actually Yuui.... But still, question stands!
^yes you may have fai!
Yuui. According to the recent chapters.
o_0 What according to recent chapters?
That's Fai's real name. O: His twin brother, the real Fai, was killed partially due to Fe Wong.
Nice. I never knew that.
Yep. And now the real Shaoran and Watauki are meeting in a dream, Kurogane is missing an arm, and Yuuko's costume has butterfly wings. O: My, my...

SO MANY SPOILERS.
^_^ Nice.
Yay spoilers! I wonder how Syaoran and Watanuki are connected, it think Syaoran is the son of Tokyo's Syaoran and Sakura (from CCS), but that might not be becasue he is related to Clow Reed. Syaoran might need to rely on Watanuki as a support of life, so many theories!

@.@

Watanuki might be Clow's child, that would be cool.
Well he does bare resemblance to cloud, but not to Sakura. Although that might explain why she is in his dream and not someone else's (unless that was part of the agreement between her and Yuuko.)
That makes some since.