Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry Potter 7
Yep, there comes a time when every good series must come to an end. And this, unfortunately, is one of them. So, is anyone eagerly awaiting the release date like me? Did you pre-order your copy?

Discuss.

EDIT: Now that the book has been released, Spoilers WILL be allowed in the discussion. You have been warned.
I pre-ordered mine. I love Harry Potter and I can't wait to see what happens to him!
So, what did everyone think?
I thought it was awesome. To think that harry didn't die. Is awesome. Because every time you see a movie or a book the hero always dies with the villain in the end of the sires
Well he died for about 5 seconds, but we have Dumbledore to thank (a little bit) for his revival.

Too bad Remus and Tonks died. Rowling said it was to mirror the Death of James and Lily. And I thought Harry and Ginny named their children in an odd way. One of them is named Albus Serverus Potter.
ya I thought that too. Way name him that? Why not something else.
I liked that book. It was very sad but I liked the ending.
The epilogue wasn't that great. It actually left me with more questions than I imagine it was suppose to answer... But then, it does leave an interesting gap for fan fictions, etc... Maybe that was the point.
Ya, i liked the ending but I also agree with moony it did leave me with more questions.