Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime-sama
Another lovely sight. Co-owned by me and my friend Bethanie. You're welcome to join. And trust me, we really need members; the sight was only made a few days ago. The software is a bit different from MyBB, so you might need to get the hang of it. But it's worth a shot if you do join. Oh, and for those who do... The current skin. It looks fine, but I have no taste for it. It's oddly colored and mismatched, but we're in the process of creating a few new ones along with a banner.

Well, Here it is. Enjoy.

http://animesama.proboards99.com
ProBoards. ;x
I personaly favor mybb. I had to literaly create the entire forum, and it took me half an hour to simply learn the different titles, and another 45 minutes to find proper html codes for user names, what numbers to use to label sections and subsections, etc. @_@
ProBoards is like, ancient software. That's why you found everything so complicated. It's written differently than MyBB, so HTML is handled differently, and you build everything from scratch, as you've learned already.
I actually find it enjoyable. If not a little frustrating at first.
I've never been a fan of ProBoards, personally. I used IF a lot when I was new to everything. Then MyBB came along. Now I'm a complete vBulletin fanboy. IPB as a close second.
It's true that you can do more with vB, but I like ipb because of it's "classic" look and feel to it. If that makes any sense. vB can have too much going on with it, eventually making everything confusing. But other formats like mybb always have a layout typical of that particular software, not what upgrades you buy. Simplicity and organization over fancy upgrades.
i just tried it wont let me cuze im 11
Oh, Forgiveth me for choosing Proboards!! I had no idea I had chosen such a taboo... I pray to you, Forum-gods, save me from this hex!! (Anikotsu-imoto would like to point out all the obvious sarcasm above...)

I don't nessicarily like Proboards as the best, but I chose it because its easy to use and doesn't require all that complicated mumbo-jumbo witchcraft sacrifice-an-arm-and-leg needed to create a simple, but cool, forums with any other software/webhosting places that I know of...

And for the note, Moony did create the forums on her own free-will... I did not force her, she kinda forced me to let her, but I did help... I also realize I am colorblind, don't rub it in... >.<

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Non Mature Anime Fan Fiction Site Lonely Hotaru 1 546 03-28-2008, 05:30 AM
Last Post: PadFoot